• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking the Ice - Ice Climbers DLC Discussion Thread - Under New Ownership!

Furret24

Smash Master
What was your thoughts on Greninja and Shulk getting in?
I didn't care much about Smash back then. I didn't really start getting into the franchise until January of this year.

If you're trying to make a point, Splatoon came out only months ago while Greninja debuted in 2013 and Shulk in 2012. Not really comparable with Greninja anyways, since he was chosen by Sakurai, not the fans.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I didn't care much about Smash back then. I didn't really start getting into the franchise until January of this year.

If you're trying to make a point, Splatoon came out only months ago while Greninja debuted in 2013 and Shulk in 2012. Not really comparable with Greninja anyways, since he was chosen by Sakurai, not the fans.
I'm not trying to make a point, genuinely curious. New is a relative term, not sure exactly what the window is for these characters are for you guys.

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
I'm pretty sure Shulk is from 2010 outside of America which is definitely long enough imo(Robbin is a much more resent character). Greninja's game came out only a year before smash 4 came out, which is just barely not too short, I think it makes more sense considering that it made more sense for the sakurai to promote the upcoming at the start of development, but already out by the time of release gen 6.

Furret24

Smash Master
I'm not trying to make a point, genuinely curious. New is a relative term, not sure exactly what the window is for these characters are for you guys.
My apologies.

Unrelated Fun Fact: Shulk was the only character, when I started playing this game, who I didn't recognize.

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
I respect that people like Ryu, but I don't think he fits well at all. In my opinion, his gameplay style is very un-Smash bros-like and obtrusive, and his art style doesn't fit well at all with the rest of the cast. .
What I meant was the playstyle. I totally get that he doesn't feel cartoony and what not but the play really fits and that could go for every character. Someone made a mod of Deadpool fighting in PM. While I like Deadpool and he can have some interesting movesets I hope he would never get put in. The thing is that smash mechanics can fit really well with anyone and it would be cool if they had their own game for it. Say MvC but as smash.
Explain your reasoning.
For the obvious choice I think we all know it should be Rayman! :)
Everyone will like what they want though and it is all opinions but some are more thought out than others.
I won't bring up the rest seeing as how you don't like it and that's good but it would be cool to have EVERYONE in smash. Can you imagine how crazy that would be?

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I'm pretty sure Shulk is from 2010 outside of America which is definitely long enough imo(Robbin is a much more resent character). Greninja's game came out only a year before smash 4 came out, which is just barely not too short, I think it makes more sense considering that it made more sense for the sakurai to promote the upcoming at the start of development, but already out by the time of release gen 6.
I get what you mean, but how big would it have been for Splatoon to have their character in Smash? That would've been great advertisement.

My apologies.

Unrelated Fun Fact: Shulk was the only character, when I started playing this game, who I didn't recognize.
Tbh I had no clue who Robin was during the reveal trailer. I mean, I kinda did, but I knew him/her more as the avatar, not Robin.

What I meant was the playstyle. I totally get that he doesn't feel cartoony and what not but the play really fits and that could go for every character. Someone made a mod of Deadpool fighting in PM. While I like Deadpool and he can have some interesting movesets I hope he would never get put in. The thing is that smash mechanics can fit really well with anyone and it would be cool if they had their own game for it. Say MvC but as smash.

For the obvious choice I think we all know it should be Rayman! :)
Everyone will like what they want though and it is all opinions but some are more thought out than others.
I won't bring up the rest seeing as how you don't like it and that's good but it would be cool to have EVERYONE in smash. Can you imagine how crazy that would be?
I've been dying to have Rayman in since I was a little kid. After playing Legends, I want him even more. He's such a perfect fit, I hate that it's all politics with him.

Marigi174

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marigi174
3DS FC
3652-0615-5300
Wait, what? I wasn't saying anything like "That's stupid." or something like that... I was just saying you found something the rest of us didn't know about. Your reply is invalid. DEAL WITH IT.
It was a joke 'cause of ur avatar...

or was urs just to say "DEAL WITH IT"?

Dealception!

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
It was a joke 'cause of ur avatar...

or was urs just to say "DEAL WITH IT"?

Dealception!
I get that it was a joke, but it made no sense to me. The power of the "DEAL WITH IT." phrase is only to be used if someone doesn't like something. The way you used it was just me saying "Oh, that's how it works." with you replying "DEAL WITH IT.", making no sense. Though I think I understand what your intent was.

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
These rumors are brought on, mainly by how much sense they make. Smash is a really important game for Nintendo, and it's hugely necessary to promote a console. If NX is going to be coming in the next couple years, having Smash is a must. Seeing that the new Smash pretty much just came out though, AND that Sakurai seems pretty worn out on the franchise, a port seems to be the best option at the moment. Of course to make it worthwhile, extra/exclusive content is going to be needed. Whether that pisses of the fans that bought it or not doesn't matter, what does matter is that new fans can be 100% sure that this version is the "ultimate" version making it worth buying over the other options.

Personally, I'll probably just scrap my Wii U for an NX if it comes to that, but I understand the feeling of distrust fans have towards Nintendo. Thing is, it doesn't matter, as proven this generation, loyal fans don't really pay the bills and they stick around for pretty much anything, so we aren't the main concern in Nintendo's eyes, because they can and will take advantage of us.
You know... I just got through playing Undertale, getting the happy ending, and experiencing a little bit of the not-so-happy ending, and it all got me thinking... There should be a canon Smash Bros universe--rather than the characters all being thrown together into a mashpit all willy-nilly. Although the fighting is super clean an pleasurable now, it just feels so empty. Almost purposeless. I hate to say that because I love this game, and so do so many others, but I can't help but feel a little negative about smash?
Really, we don't even need a subspace emissary, just some sort of miiverse thing inside of smash bros, where we can learn about all the characters, their games, and maybe even their imaginary relationships with other fighters in smash. You know, since they must all be smashing day in and day out for some reason? After playing action-packed games for over 4000 hours probably, I need personable, relatable characters.

I guess that's why I want the ICs back so much, too. They had a relationship--a clear love story inside of Smash. In fact, really, this story really only existed BECAUSE of smash! And now there's no more campaign. No more story. No more Ice Climbers. No reason to play other than for the sole enjoyment of conquering your enemies and grinding out your skills so that you can beat more people online and in real life. Smash players connect over a 'back-air' or the somewhat obscured (in smash) backstories of each character. Only some characters ever talk. bluuuuhhhhhhhhh
/rant I'm done xD

Last edited:

swordofacorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Swordofacorn
3DS FC
0216-0878-5036
You know... I just got through playing Undertale, getting the happy ending, and experiencing a little bit of the not-so-happy ending, and it all got me thinking... There should be a canon Smash Bros universe--rather than the characters all being thrown together into a mashpit all willy-nilly. Although the fighting is super clean an pleasurable now, it just feels so empty. Almost purposeless. I hate to say that because I love this game, and so do so many others, but I can't help but feel a little negative about smash?
Really, we don't even need a subspace emissary, just some sort of miiverse thing inside of smash bros, where we can learn about all the characters, their games, and maybe even their imaginary relationships with other fighters in smash. You know, since they must all be smashing day in and day out for some reason? After playing action-packed games for over 4000 hours probably, I need personable, relatable characters.

I guess that's why I want the ICs back so much, too. They had a relationship--a clear love story inside of Smash. In fact, really, this story really only existed BECAUSE of smash! And now there's no more campaign. No more story. No more Ice Climbers. No reason to play other than for the sole enjoyment of conquering your enemies and grinding out your skills so that you can beat more people online and in real life. Smash players connect over a 'back-air' or the somewhat obscured (in smash) backstories of each character. Only some characters ever talk. bluuuuhhhhhhhhh
/rant I'm done xD
Isn't the smash story that were playing as A kid that plays with his toys, I know it's not something epic or says anything about the characters but it explains why there's nothing epic that says anything about the characters.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Isn't the smash story that were playing as A kid that plays with his toys, I know it's not something epic or says anything about the characters but it explains why there's nothing epic that says anything about the characters.
Ehhhh...kinda.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993

/rant I'm done xD
Smash lost a lot of it's heart with Brawl, and even more with 4 in my opinion. With the first two games, there was a lot of mystery involved, why is this hand floating around reviving all these toys. Is it just to make them fight? As a player, you could imagine the Master Hand was this all powerful being, or just a kid with an imagination. There was a lot of speculation to be had, and the mystery was left to the player's imagination.

With Brawl, the story was told for you. Some stupid plot between a bunch of bad guys to help Tabuu turn all the fighters into trophies, and take over the world or something (I haven't played since 2008, it was forgettable to say the least). No longer was there any mystery to the series, no room for speculation, no real reason why they were fighting each other at the end of the day, they just are. Sm4sh added nothing. While neither of these makes the games bad (they aren't), it definitely takes away the mystique the series once had.

I would like some more backgrounds to be discovered. Maybe small campaigns the vary from character to character, or just vague descriptions that leave a little bit to the imagination, just something to get that old feeling back.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Smash lost a lot of it's heart with Brawl, and even more with 4 in my opinion. With the first two games, there was a lot of mystery involved, why is this hand floating around reviving all these toys. Is it just to make them fight? As a player, you could imagine the Master Hand was this all powerful being, or just a kid with an imagination. There was a lot of speculation to be had, and the mystery was left to the player's imagination.

With Brawl, the story was told for you. Some stupid plot between a bunch of bad guys to help Tabuu turn all the fighters into trophies, and take over the world or something (I haven't played since 2008, it was forgettable to say the least). No longer was there any mystery to the series, no room for speculation, no real reason why they were fighting each other at the end of the day, they just are. Sm4sh added nothing. While neither of these makes the games bad (they aren't), it definitely takes away the mystique the series once had.

I would like some more backgrounds to be discovered. Maybe small campaigns the vary from character to character, or just vague descriptions that leave a little bit to the imagination, just something to get that old feeling back.
I can never tell whether something has "lost it's touch" as I grow up or whether it lost its touch BECAUSE I grew up, if that makes any sense. Of the games, I played Brawl the least because at the time it didn't "have" what Melee had--in hindsight, I think the slow gameplay just threw me off. Smash 4 is a perfect combination of Melee and Brawl's gameplay (in my modest opinion, of course). Compared to Smash 4, I actually look at Brawl and Melee as twins (stupid, right?). It's just a tragedy to me that Ice Climbers were not able to make it in r--hurting more than Snake or Wolf because they were there since Melee.
I find it funny how Melee fans are getting their roster back (Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy) while Brawl fans are still waiting (Wolf, Snake)

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Never played Melee or Smash 64, and there's no way I've surpassed how much time I've played Brawl compared to Smash 4 yet.

Being so, Brawl is just barely better than Smash 4, for me, for two reasons. Ice Climbers, and a story mode. If they had given SSB4 for Wii U a Story Mode, which may have had to take the place of Smash Tour, the only thing missing would be Ice Climbers. Something similar to the SSE would have been great, but I don't know how they would make something like that again, unless some other all-powerful force (like Tabuu, but not Tabuu) attacked ALL the characters. Since we all know, at the end of the SSE, all the good guys and bad guys joined together to defeat Tabuu.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I can never tell whether something has "lost it's touch" as I grow up or whether it lost its touch BECAUSE I grew up, if that makes any sense. Of the games, I played Brawl the least because at the time it didn't "have" what Melee had--in hindsight, I think the slow gameplay just threw me off. Smash 4 is a perfect combination of Melee and Brawl's gameplay (in my modest opinion, of course). Compared to Smash 4, I actually look at Brawl and Melee as twins (stupid, right?). It's just a tragedy to me that Ice Climbers were not able to make it in r--hurting more than Snake or Wolf because they were there since Melee.
I find it funny how Melee fans are getting their roster back (Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Roy) while Brawl fans are still waiting (Wolf, Snake)
I have the same problems with not knowing if things just don't feel right because nostalgia or whatever, but I think I explained Brawl pretty good. It's not even a gameplay thing, everything about Brawl was dramatically different from games past.

The announcers in the first to games had a very distinct "emcee" style where the announcers enthusiastic screams echoed throughout the game, that was completely dropped in Brawl for a very passionless announcement just listen to the examples here: http://www.ssbwiki.com/Announcer. Xander Mobus has done a much better job, but it's still not the same as the first two.

The style of the menus for the first two games were dark, and had a very underground feel to them, whereas Brawl dropped that to make the game more "inviting ". This is something 4 has not changed from it's predecessor.

The character saturation in Brawl was just awful, most of the time the characters would blend into the background, because they were so lightly saturated. This is completely different from 64 and Melee (and 4) who made the characters very easy to see in all stages.

The gameplay differences are self-explanatory.

Overall, Brawl felt different, because it WAS different. It tried to change Smash as a whole, and it threw a lot of people off because of it. Don't let anyone tell you it's nostalgia that did it. This of course does not make it a bad game, but it certainly opened itself to some criticism by not following the common Smash formula that fans had learned to love so much. I still remember thinking how amazing a Melee would've been with Sonic and Meta Knight, but with the way this series is going, I guess we'll never know.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Never played Melee or Smash 64, and there's no way I've surpassed how much time I've played Brawl compared to Smash 4 yet.

Being so, Brawl is just barely better than Smash 4, for me, for two reasons. Ice Climbers, and a story mode. If they had given SSB4 for Wii U a Story Mode, which may have had to take the place of Smash Tour, the only thing missing would be Ice Climbers. Something similar to the SSE would have been great, but I don't know how they would make something like that again, unless some other all-powerful force (like Tabuu, but not Tabuu) attacked ALL the characters. Since we all know, at the end of the SSE, all the good guys and bad guys joined together to defeat Tabuu.
ooh, if you played Brawl first and you enjoyed the story mode, I don't think you'd like 64 and Melee. The only thing I liked about Subspace Emissary were the cut-scenes and admittedly, yes it was a better way to unlock characters. But I found the game-play repetitive at times. I'm hoping that the Ice Climbers hold more weight in your reasoning than the subspace emissary cause while I admit Smash Tour aint no subspace emissary, I figured the whole fun in smash was the multiplayer. I feel like they balanced it out perfectly this time around--gave online a more simplified process, made a bunch of single-layer modes 2 player--8 player smash. Now if there was a subspace emissary you could play online with 4 players, that would totally shut me up in awe. I don't mean to hate on Subspace but if smash survived without it then, it can survive without it now.

FunAtParties FunAtParties Honestly, you're right. I lost interest in Smash after Brawl but Smash 4 has maintained my interest for a year now. Only games I've played besides it within that time-span are Ice Climber and Snake Eater (for reasons I'm sure you can assume). Brawl did some things differently from the other two--the gameplay was different, the characters were more realistic, they introduced a large story mode--but it didn't feel like the core of the series. The game had a completely different vibe whereas Melee built further upon 64. Smash 4 may look like Brawl in Menu design, but I believe it changed the series to more closely resemble its roots--while stll keeping some Brawl aspects so everyone is happy.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
ooh, if you played Brawl first and you enjoyed the story mode, I don't think you'd like 64 and Melee. The only thing I liked about Subspace Emissary were the cut-scenes and admittedly, yes it was a better way to unlock characters. But I found the game-play repetitive at times. I'm hoping that the Ice Climbers hold more weight in your reasoning than the subspace emissary cause while I admit Smash Tour aint no subspace emissary, I figured the whole fun in smash was the multiplayer. I feel like they balanced it out perfectly this time around--gave online a more simplified process, made a bunch of single-layer modes 2 player--8 player smash. Now if there was a subspace emissary you could play online with 4 players, that would totally shut me up in awe. I don't mean to hate on Subspace but if smash survived without it then, it can survive without it now.

FunAtParties FunAtParties Honestly, you're right. I lost interest in Smash after Brawl but Smash 4 has maintained my interest for a year now. Only games I've played besides it within that time-span are Ice Climber and Snake Eater (for reasons I'm sure you can assume). Brawl did some things differently from the other two--the gameplay was different, the characters were more realistic, they introduced a large story mode--but it didn't feel like the core of the series. The game had a completely different vibe whereas Melee built further upon 64. Smash 4 may look like Brawl in Menu design, but I believe it changed the series to more closely resemble its roots--while stll keeping some Brawl aspects so everyone is happy.
Ya. I want both to come back, and I'd definitely take ICies over a new story mode, but I'd like it best if both came back.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Ugh I honestly thought there'd be a Nintendo direct announced today. There needs to be some info dropped after all this time.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Should be something between the 30th and 3rd with an announcement for a direct by the 29th at the latest, giving leakers virtually no chance to snatch up what they're about to show.
It would be interesting to have no formal announcement on DLC by the time it's released, making everything a complete surprise. Just imagine having multiple characters come in with no announcement, ready to play the minute they're known. Pretty hype stuff.

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
Subspace Emissary wasn't the best, but it still gave us a lot of cool cutscenes. Basically it was just cool. If I were younger when I played Brawl, I would've been blown away by actually seeing the characters interact. I imagined how they would act, of course, but seeing them was such a great experience. Even if the plot was nonsensical, it was silly and fun. It's too bad the gameplay was wonky and you mostly had weird fake enemies. I wouldn't mind if they tried it again, maybe changing the gameplay to hearken back to Melee's Adventure mode, some of the more unique event matches (trophies!!!), Smash Run.

I know Sakurai doesn't like the cutscenes getting on YouTube, and I do like the cute intro the new characters got, but having a plot type thing, even if it was stupid, made it slightly more engaging.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Coolest intro ever

Not bad either

Thought I'd post for those who haven't played these games yet.

Last edited:

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Although I brought up subspace in the first place, I sorta hated it in a way! It was a little tedious and I don't really like linear story arcs like that. But at least I knew there was some sort of story behind everything. But with Smash 4, even with the cool intro videos for the new characters, it really does feel a bit empty.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Coolest intro ever

Not bad either

Thought I'd post for those who haven't played these games yet.
I've seen em both. Not bad for the times I guess, but doesn't really make me want to play them, probably just because I didn't grow up with them. Not saying that I don't ever want to play them though.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I've seen em both. Not bad for the times I guess, but doesn't really make me want to play them, probably just because I didn't grow up with them. Not saying that I don't ever want to play them though.
If you're ever interested in getting them eventually, I HIGHLY recommend that you get them. The only downside nowadays is that they're going up in price. Like, a lot. Like, $40 for a loose N64 cart and $60 for a complete Melee. But that's just ebay being ebay.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
If you're ever interested in getting them eventually, I HIGHLY recommend that you get them. The only downside nowadays is that they're going up in price. Like, a lot. Like, $40 for a loose N64 cart and $60 for a complete Melee. But that's just ebay being ebay.
Smash 64 is more than that last time I checked. Like $50-$60 now. Melee's still about $60 though. Either way, they fluctuate like crazy, and if anybody is planning on getting them do NOT do it around Christmas time for this very reason.

The thing about these games is that they play differently, they feel heavier, faster, and are more precise (you can no longer buffer in attacks like in the newer games), and with less characters, and extras the experience may not be worth it to everyone. Don't get me wrong, they are definitely worth buying, but if you grew up with Brawl/4 gameplay, you might not like them.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Smash 64 is more than that last time I checked. Like $50-$60 now. Melee's still about $60 though. Either way, they fluctuate like crazy, and if anybody is planning on getting them do NOT do it around Christmas time for this very reason.

The thing about these games is that they play differently, they feel heavier, faster, and are more precise (you can no longer buffer in attacks like in the newer games), and with less characters, and extras the experience may not be worth it to everyone. Don't get me wrong, they are definitely worth buying, but if you grew up with Brawl/4 gameplay, you might not like them.
I was very lucky when I got Smash 64 and my Nintendo 64 back in Christmas '09. The price for Smash: $12.95. The price for the console: $12.95, but it came with the RF output instead of AV so I had to use my GameCube one for it. Nowadays, if it's popular and if it's retro, it's almost certainly unaffordable.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I was very lucky when I got Smash 64 and my Nintendo 64 back in Christmas '09. The price for Smash: $12.95. The price for the console: $12.95, but it came with the RF output instead of AV so I had to use my GameCube one for it. Nowadays, if it's popular and if it's retro, it's almost certainly unaffordable.
That's crazy. I've had mine since I was a kid, so I was kind shocked to see it that valuable a couple years ago. I actually had a lot of copies (at least 7) of Melee (I used to buy them for 20 bucks at Walmart back in 05', I don't know why), and they all got stolen. Still pisses me off, I could use the money.

Furret24

Smash Master
That's crazy. I've had mine since I was a kid, so I was kind shocked to see it that valuable a couple years ago. I actually had a lot of copies (at least 7) of Melee (I used to buy them for 20 bucks at Walmart back in 05', I don't know why), and they all got stolen. Still pisses me off, I could use the money.
I got my GameCube for roughly $30.

I got Melee for $65, in March. I'd be horrified to see it's prices in December.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I got my GameCube for roughly $30.

I got Melee for $65, in March. I'd be horrified to see it's prices in December.
Pretty similar honestly. 65$ is enough as it is for an old game though.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
6 days left. The final stretch. The final submissions for the Super Smash Bros. popularity contest suggestion box are being filled. We're almost at the top of the mountain. Can we prove to the others that nothing is impossible? Or will we tumble and fall down the snowy and icy terrain? Victory lies within, so let's break the ice and get to that victory!

Furret24

Smash Master
6 days left. The final stretch. The final submissions for the Super Smash Bros. popularity contest suggestion box are being filled. We're almost at the top of the mountain. Can we prove to the others that nothing is impossible? Or will we tumble and fall down the snowy and icy terrain? Victory lies within, so let's break the ice and get to that victory!
The latter. This mountain is just too much for them.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Changing my avatar to ICies for the final stretch (right after I get back to my igloo).

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Hard to believe the ballot's almost about to close.

But like I said, I hope that the content we get from it isn't SSB4's grand finale. However, I think Sakurai should take a break from developing after the winners are released, and only begin producing more content when he feels ready to.

Speaking of which, do you guys think that there will be one Ballot character, or multiple Ballot characters?

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Hard to believe the ballot's almost about to close.

But like I said, I hope that the content we get from it isn't SSB4's grand finale. However, I think Sakurai should take a break from developing after the winners are released, and only begin producing more content when he feels ready to.

Speaking of which, do you guys think that there will be one Ballot character, or multiple Ballot characters?
I think 2-4, no more, no less.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Definitely multiple. No sense in having only 1 character from something that big.

Top Bottom