• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Break The Targets World Records Compile

Emobubbles

Smash Rookie
O_O Thats insane.. I didn't know you could have that much control over Pit's arrows

LongCat90001

Smash Cadet
People need to spend less of their lives doing stupid **** like that.. I mean if you are gonna play brawl at least play brawl. You know a game i like to play? Its a competition to see who can make the coolest sticker page. I mean seriously that is what people will eventually be doing.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
People need to spend less of their lives doing stupid **** like that.. I mean if you are gonna play brawl at least play brawl. You know a game i like to play? Its a competition to see who can make the coolest sticker page. I mean seriously that is what people will eventually be doing.
Speed runs are an ancient form of gaming competitiveness. Complaining about people doing speed runs is silly. Just because it isn't fighting doesn't mean people don't have fun with it. Speed runs are fun, but they aren't really competitive in quite the same sense that a fighting game is. That said, there is something of a competition for perfection.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
That's ridiculous. I like watching the co-op home run contest. Those are awesome

LongCat90001

Smash Cadet
Speed runs are an ancient form of gaming competitiveness. Complaining about people doing speed runs is silly. Just because it isn't fighting doesn't mean people don't have fun with it. Speed runs are fun, but they aren't really competitive in quite the same sense that a fighting game is. That said, there is something of a competition for perfection.
Lol @ "Ancient form"

Top Bottom