• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's announcer caters to the fans

orintemple

Smash Lord
What the hell?! That is awesome! Is that actually him? That is amazing that he would do this for the fans, what a great guy. And if my voice sounded like that, wow...

Slashy

Smash Lord
Any mispronunciations are probably because he doesn't have someone telling him how to pronounce it like he probably had for the characters that are in the game. I'm not sure why they're slow though.

Either way, AAA and awesome.
Mi-Kai-Yah=Micaiah

Or so I thought, that's why he pronounced like that.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
This could be bad. I foresee many rabid fans pestering the poor announcer at his e-mail, asking him to say things, all because of this one kindness he has shown us. :urg:

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about making one last final list to send to him probably 7 things to say.
What would you have him say? I'm actually using some of these voice samples for an SSBB themed Mugen character.

iMichael

Smash Lord
He is the best announcer ever.....no game can even compete. I hope he stays for Smash 4...

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Announcer Guy said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy.
Does it take 3 seconds to pronounce a one-syllable, three-letter word?

Other than that, awesome find.

God said:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Apparently, Announcer Man=God. It's good he didn't make the cut; he'd own everything.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Is there a reason why they're ridiculously slow? RIIIIIIDDLLEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY ROOOOOOYYYYYYY MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWTWWOOOOO MMMMEEWWWWWWWWWTWWWWOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAANNNNN

WTF? I want "ROY!", not "RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY."
See my first post, a couple up from yours. ;)

Ange

Smash Lord
I remember hearing these on Youtube last year, theyre pretty good.

Its hilarious with the "Mii" at the end, sounds so completely random.

Top Bottom