• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWLPAPERS ::Lotz of new stuff!!:: See 1st post for complete list of updates

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make this thread and organize all of that. And thanks to those that made these awesome wallpapers as well! :D

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
What's up I'm back again, because the exam week in my school and the University exam were the same week, I was gone for some time, It's supposed I should be studying right now for the second week of exams in my school but I found some time to update, you can see everything added in the first posts, now there's also a list in the 1st post with all the recent updates.

Now with quotes:

Is there any way to change/update this pic so the proper(earthbound) symbol appears in the top left, instead of the completely incorrect Egg? I want to use this, but it would irritate me too much to see such an inaccuracy constantly on my screen.
The mistake has been fixed you can download the wallpaper from the 2nd post

I popsted a request how do you know if there even making it?
YOu can post requests in this thread so everyone can see them, but if you want to be sure your wallpaper is being made pm some artist, I'll try to do some but right now I'm very busy, hope you understand

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
YOu can post requests in this thread so everyone can see them, but if you want to be sure your wallpaper is being made pm some artist, I'll try to do some but right now I'm very busy, hope you understand
Good, can you please do mine? I'm getting tired of my current wallpaper XD

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Wow, these are all fantastic. .Yoshi, will you be giving us an updated wallpaper with Falco, Captain Falcon and Lucario any time soon? I can't wait for it ^^ your work is awesome.

-- Andy

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
Brawligator, love your widescreen wallpaper. Any chance of getting an update with luigi, falco, falcon, and lucario? also your choice to add the retro wario in there puzzles me, but it's still a great wallpaper. I have a nice black reflective themed countdown widget right above the "Time for an all out brawl". the phrase work's perfectly with it and the widget size is perfect, see (old pic):

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman

Can someone please make this have a transparent background? Just Toon Link, not the Trophy Stand. Please make this transparent.

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
how's mine going?
mmmmm not very good I have started it but I've been having a lot of problems. It's like if god put in my life every event possible , first my university exam, then my two weeks of exams in my school which has just finished and now for economical reasons we're moving to another apartment so, sorry if your wallpaper isn't done as fast as you would like, it's just I don't have the time. But in one week my vacations will start so thats when I'll have the chance to do it.

Hope you understand, If you don't like waiting too much ask to another artist, maybe they can help you.
Sorry

Epicus.Furor

Smash Rookie
Since I Don't Know what happend to Yoshi, I remade his wallpaper.

Here is it!

Normal Version

Cepia Version

I'll add Mr. Game & Watch soon.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Top Bottom