• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BRAWLPAPERS ::Lotz of new stuff!!:: See 1st post for complete list of updates

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hey um, would you be able to change the link to this one for my Olimar paper on the front page? I just realised there was some ugly grey splotches from shoddy brushing due to glare on the screen or something so I didn't see it >.< gone over it all with blue so it looks a tad better.

Also might I say that I *love* the Sprite Roster one from deviantart by AbyssWolf. It seriously oozes awesome-osity. ^_^

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
Hey um, would you be able to change the link to this one for my Olimar paper on the front page? I just realised there was some ugly grey splotches from shoddy brushing due to glare on the screen or something so I didn't see it >.< gone over it all with blue so it looks a tad better.

Also might I say that I *love* the Sprite Roster one from deviantart by AbyssWolf. It seriously oozes awesome-osity. ^_^
Oh! I saw the difference yours is updated now

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I feel honored to be missed :) hehe

Anyone have wallpaper requests? I've been busy this past month so I apologize for my inactivity in all sections of Smashboards.

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
I feel honored to be missed :) hehe

Anyone have wallpaper requests? I've been busy this past month so I apologize for my inactivity in all sections of Smashboards.
Do you still have the Samus/ZSS blue wallpaper that you posted on the other thread???

burrito

Smash Lord
Oh, .Yoshi, I'm really glad you're back. Your wallpaper was my favorite with all the characters. It's interesting what you did with Olimar.

mito

Smash Rookie
Bieeen ActualiZa mAs SeguiDo..... MiTo
niCe, keep The GooD work

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Could I get one with Pit, PK Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, C. Olimar, and Sonic all together looking like a team?

Nintandy²

Smash Apprentice
Wow .Yoshi, thanks! This is by far my favourite, and I've been using this one for some time now. *Goes and uses updated version*.

Keep up the good work :).

-- Andy

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
Updated
122 Wallpapers!!, Im having problems with the "All of them" wallpaper so I'll post it a little later

captainfalcon_rulez

Smash Apprentice
can i get a wallpaper of ike, pkemon trainer(with is pokemon with him),a Super Smash Bros Brawl logo in the middle,and the background black with blue

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I saw alot of requests for Ike wallpapers, so I deliver this.

I call it 'Yuna's Blessing' Photobucket kinda butchered the quality a tad. :(

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Here's what I'mI using, feel free to fix it, and post the better copy!IMG]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii40/Kowz_2008/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman

do you have the direct link to this guys site so i can find out right away when he adds new characters? thanks.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
hm it wont let me edit my last post, but, smashlink, when are you updating your wallpapers?

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice

do you have the direct link to this guys site so i can find out right away when he adds new characters? thanks.
http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/

UPDATE:
1) All the links been changed to the deviantart page of each artist instead of the direct link to the wallpapers (Check the first post) due to the page terms of copyright (Check the first post)
2) Jeffhighwind's Team Zelda thumb is now in the correct size

hm it wont let me edit my last post, but, smashlink, when are you updating your wallpapers?
Well starting from today I'll be updating every Friday

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/

UPDATE:
1) All the links been changed to the deviantart page of each artist instead of the direct link to the wallpapers (Check the first post) due to the page terms of copyright (Check the first post)
2) Jeffhighwind's Team Zelda thumb is now in the correct size

Well starting from today I'll be updating every Friday

alright thanks so much dude

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
There's a severe lack of widescreen wallpapers in this thread! I made 16:10 wallpaper versions of the EGM picture a bit over a week ago:

The sidebar on Vista fits perfectly with it for those using Vista =)

BananaX

Smash Apprentice
Hey all. I created a wallpaper for this thread. By the way, fantastic thread and idea.

Anyway, this one is entitled &quot;The Ultimate Brawldown&quot;. I created the wallpaper, but the sprites are courtesy of AbyssWolf on Deviant Art. I also did some editing (simple blurs, gradient effects) to Jeff Highwind's wallpaper for the background, which can be found on this thread.

Link to sprites: Get Ready to... :Update20: by *AbyssWolf on deviantART

It's a 1024 by 768, and I love it. Hope you guys like it!

(Also, I added a bit of a Heroes vs. Villains/Rivals theme, so I think it fits nicely. I also don't know how to upload the paper correctly, so I'll just post a photobucket image.)

Without further ado:

Top Bottom