• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlEX+PM Template V.0.2 + Clone Guide

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Sorry but how do I go about adding it to my CSS as in the code I watched many tuts and i cant find the code they're speaking of.
moving 29 to the back or something along those lines.
(I've never useed Bex before)

EDIT: Oh Nvm... I feel dumb now...

Last edited:

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
If anybody could, would ya mind creating a video tutorials? Sure reading is good as well, but i randomly become illiterate and screw up...
Hopefully nobody minds helping out

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Is this Hackless wii friendly?
No.
Well yes
you would have to download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ia6yq8d... load Waluigi for Brawl I know right.zip?dl=0 make an apps folder on the root of your SD card, put the projectm folder into the apps folder on your SD card. also put the Boot.elf File on the Root of your SD card as well.
Then download this http://www.wiibrew.org/w/images/4/4e/Smashstack.zip and put it in the RSBE folder (Private > Wii > Apps >RSBE) Then try it and tell me if it works.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
Yes, it's finally here, everyone. We've finally managed to enable PM+BrawlEX compatibility.

DOWNLOAD (current version: V.0.2)

HOTFIX GCT
How to add clones:

STEP 1 - Background:

In BrawlEX, clones consist of a module, a fighter folder, and four config .dat files. You've probably seen the first two types of files before. The module (ft_fighter.pac) tells the game how to build the fighter, the fighter folder contains the fighter's moveset (FitFighter.pac, FitFighterMotionEtc.pac), costumes (FitFighterXX.pac/pcs), and Final smash/Spy files.

Before you do anything, visit PhantomWing's BrawlEX release thread to download the BrawlEX character CosmeticConfig and SlotConfig templates, which are included in the BrawlEX 2.0.0.0 download.

Then, download HxD - you'll be using it to edit CSSSlot configs and Cosmetic configs

HERE is a mirror for BrawlEX 2.0.0.0, in case you can't access KC:MM due to server problems.

However, DO NOT USE THE EXMODULES IN THE BRAWLEX 2.0.0.0 DOWNLOAD! They are NOT compatible with BrawlEX+PM. Instead, use the EXModules included in my template download when you add characters to your game. They have been properly configured to access PM variables.

The other four files may seem unfamiliar to a BrawlEX newcomer. The first type of config I'll review is the FighterConfig. PhantomWing's BrawlEX master post defines the following parameters in FighterConfig:
0x00 Tag ("FITC" or "FCFG")
0x04 File Size (0x100)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Flags

0x10 Entry .Pac Color Flag
0x11 Result .Pac Color Flag
0x12 KirbyCopy .Pac Color Flag
0x13 Character Load Flags
0x14 **Final .Pac Color Flag
0x16 Color .Pac Flags
0x18 Entry Article Flag
0x1C Sound Bank
0x20 Kirby Sound Bank
0x30 .Pac Resource String (0x30 chars)
0x60 KirbyCopy .Pac Resource String (0x30 chars)
0x90 Module Resource String (0x20 chars)
0xB0 Internal Name (0x10 chars)
0xC0 IC-Constants
0xF8 Texture Load Function (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5)
0xFC AI Controller (fighter Id)

Edit Flags: None
As you can see, the FighterConfig contains much of the internal character data used by the game. For those familiar with PM's clone engine, it's kind of like an instance slot. You can edit this file with the BrawlEX Config Utility. Do NOT use the "Clone Tool" application for this purpose, as it's outdated. However, it does do an excellent job of renaming fighter folder files (the movesets and costumes in the fighter folder), so I'd recommend using it for that only.

Then, we have the Slot config files. These allow transforming characters to behave properly, and contain miscellaneous fighter info like victory themes.
Slot Config0x00 Tag ("SLTC")
0x04 File Size (0x40)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Flags

0x10 *Slot Characters (0x10 bytes)
0x20 Victory Fanfare
0x24 Record ID (0x1 byte)

0x28 **Victory AnnouncerCall
0x30 **Victory Camera Distances (0x10 bytes)

Edit Flags:
0x01: Set Slot Characters

* Not set unless specified in Edit Flags.
** Version 2 Only.
You generally won't have to mess with these very much.

Now, we have the CSSSlotConfig, which you'll need to edit to enable extra costumes in your character
CSS Slot Config
0x00 Tag ("CSSC")
0x04 File Size (0x40)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Flags

0x10 *Primary Character (Slot)
0x11 *Secondary Character (Slot)
0x12 Record Slot
0x13 *Cosmetic Slot
0x14 Wiimote SFX
0x18 Blank
0x1C Status
0x20 Slot Colors (0x20 bytes)

Edit Flags:
0x01: Set Primary Character, Secondary Character
0x02: Set Cosmetic Slot

When changing a character's costumes, which start at 0x20 as stated in the above spoiler, refer to THIS GUIDE. It's by far the best I've found online. Open your CSSSlot config in HxD (which you should have downloaded if you're this far in the guide; if not, go back and download it lol), go to offset 20, and add in your slot colors in hex.

Finally, we have Cosmetic configs, which you'll need to edit to give your characters custom portraits for the CSS, their victory text name, and more.
Cosmetic Config0x00 Tag ("COSC")
0x04 File Size (0x40)
0x08 Version (2)
0x0C Edit Flags

0x10 Cosmetic ID
0x11 Unknown
0x12 *Primary Character (Slot)
0x13 *Secondary Character (Slot)
0x14 Franchise
0x15 Unknown3
0x16 Unknown4
0x17 Unknown5
0x18 Announcer SFX
0x1C Unknown6
0x1D Unknown7
0x1E Unknown8
0x1F Unknown9
0x20 Victory Name (0x20 chars)

Edit Flags:
0x01 Set Primary Character, Secondary Character

Before you start editing this file, read THIS GUIDE by CommittedHail on how to give your character custom cosmetics in sc_selcharacter.pac, info.pac, and all of the other UI files - I won't be covering that here. Add all of your cosmetics before you try to edit the config file so that you don't interfere with anything already in the template.

Open your Cosmetic config in HxD, and go to offset 10. Change the first two bytes to match the hex ID of the Cosmetic ID you chose for your textures. For example, if you picked 121 for your character's portraits (so you named them .1211,.1212, etc), then your cosmetic ID would be 79.

STEP 2 - SETTING UP YOUR CLONE:

As an example, I'll walk you through how to make a clone with an ID of 41

First, grab the SlotConfig and CosmeticConfig templates MATCHING THE CHARACTER YOU WANT TO CLONE from the BrawlEX 2.0.0.0 download, and name them Slot41.dat and Cosmetic41.dat.

Then, go to private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\BrawlEx on your SD card and copy the CSSSlot.dat and the Fighter.dat of the character you wanted to clone (for mario, it would be CSSSlot00.dat, for instance), and name them CSSSlot41.dat and Fighter41.dat.

Refer to the subsections in Step 1 for more detailed editing procedures for individual files.

MISCELLANEOUS

MIRROR if KC:MM is down (I'd prefer it if you downloaded it from the Vault)

Report any bugs you find here!

Thanks, and I hope you all enjoy this!
This has been a long time coming.

Speon4

Smash Rookie
I need somebody to make a video because I can't do this I'm getting frustrated because I ain't familiar with brawlex nor pm clone engine. and when I managed to make it like it says here it just freezes my game. I've even looked video tutorials for brawlex and the pm engine but nothing seems to help >.<

ds22

Smash Lord
I'd love to finish that up for BEX, thanks!! I'm familiar with module editing, so that shouldn't be too bad. Is there anything else I should know?
Yeah, my research on the Kirby hats is still incomplete (it ground to a halt with everything that happened and all), so right now, it's possible to assign whatever Kirby hat you want to an instance slot, but stuff like article data and special variables still can't be properly cloned (and with that I mean it's possible in some instances, but requires some non-character module ASM coding).

shaqnel

Smash Cadet
Managed to get most things to work. Only obastacle is Im getting freezes when I finish a match. I think it is the stgresult.pac or the result portraits but Im unsure what the problem is.

Edit: never mind. I found out it had to do with my cosmetic.dat. Seems like I didnt properly place the new menchlmark in my build. I reused an already existing one and it worked.

Last edited:

Mechaglacier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
purespade
No.
Well yes
you would have to download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ia6yq8d5gryvnu/AAAyb-Ru1eqyaPAECG-GJvHAa/projectm loader to load Waluigi for Brawl I know right.zip?dl=0 make an apps folder on the root of your SD card, put the projectm folder into the apps folder on your SD card. also put the Boot.elf File on the Root of your SD card as well.
Then download this http://www.wiibrew.org/w/images/4/4e/Smashstack.zip and put it in the RSBE folder (Private > Wii > Apps >RSBE) Then try it and tell me if it works.
with or without the pm files

EDIT: I'll just try to find another way to make this work

Last edited:

FlaringNinetales

Smash Rookie
No.
Well yes
you would have to download this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ia6yq8d5gryvnu/AAAyb-Ru1eqyaPAECG-GJvHAa/projectm loader to load Waluigi for Brawl I know right.zip?dl=0 make an apps folder on the root of your SD card, put the projectm folder into the apps folder on your SD card. also put the Boot.elf File on the Root of your SD card as well.
I've tried this and it still will boot up, it just acts like you have no new stages on the stage builder screen

If u are curious the root of my sd looks like this: apps, codes, EXModules, private, boot.elf, config.dat, gameconfig.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
I've tried this and it still will boot up, it just acts like you have no new stages on the stage builder screen

If u are curious the root of my sd looks like this: apps, codes, EXModules, private, boot.elf, config.dat, gameconfig.
Is st in the RSBE folder? next to pf?

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
May I request a FAQ section on the OP? (For example, troubleshooting common errors, getting this to work on hackless/homebrew Wii, video tutorial requests, etc).

Not sure about others, but I feel like I'd need to go through this whole thread's replies in hopes of getting help on an issue I'd likely encounter.

-

EDIT: Ridley's side-taunt with Pit's SFX is too funny, lol. What's the progress on fixing Ridley's SFX? And can you fill me in on the process of how this'll be done? :D

EDIT 2: I've stumbled upon Waluigi's CSPs in sc_selcharacter.pac, is he usable in this build?

Last edited:

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
how would I go about changing Victory themes? I want my clone to use the zelda victory theme instead of pokemon.

soraroxas929

Smash Rookie
May I request a FAQ section on the OP? (For example, troubleshooting common errors, getting this to work on hackless/homebrew Wii, video tutorial requests, etc).

Not sure about others, but I feel like I'd need to go through this whole thread's replies in hopes of getting help on an issue I'd likely encounter.

-

EDIT: Ridley's side-taunt with Pit's SFX is too funny, lol. What's the progress on fixing Ridley's SFX? And can you fill me in on the process of how this'll be done? :D

EDIT 2: I've stumbled upon Waluigi's CSPs in sc_selcharacter.pac, is he usable in this build?
I found that too, there's actually a lot of files for Waluigi like CSS stuff but nothing in the pf/fighter folder. I'm guessing he won't be in the build until he's officially released for PM which shouldn't be too long since Marioking64DS has been posting a lot of videos lately.

EDIT: I have a question for anyone who can answer it. I'm trying to set up a certain "forbidden" build to have Brawlex but since the SD card path is different between that build and this build, I can't get it to work of course. So what would be the best course of action in order to get Brawlex working on that build? I know that all the modules, common2.pac and common3.pac files need to be replaced but I don't know what needs to be changed in the .gct file for example. In the end I just want to add Ridley and Waluigi (when he's eventually released for PM) to be added to this particular build instead of cloning over everything from that "forbidden" build. It might be easier to take the time to do just that but I was curious if it would be possible at least to apply Brawlex to my personal build.

Last edited:

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Now to combine this with the stage expansion...Profit?

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Finally got my cloned character to show up on the CSS correctly, now he just crashes the game when starting a match. Hmm..

Last edited:

soraroxas929

Smash Rookie
So the first time I tried this, the game would crash when loading the CSS. Second time, the clone character I added doesn't show up at all.....
Here check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyrq6QVgxg

I loosely followed this tutorial video and got Brawlex to work just fine, even though I only really messed around with cosmetic, cssslot, fighter, slot, and module files and not anything dealing with battle portraits and such. Hope this helps.

shaqnel

Smash Cadet
So here are two issues Im having.
Sometimes when I enter a match no music plays. When I exit and start a match again the music replays. So one out of four times I get no music (music title doesnt show either). I think my be a loading issue but idk.

The other is more my problem. Im using kingjigglypuffs solo charizard over link (not a clone though) and the sfx only plays when I face another charizard. This works fine with my other builds though. I dont know if the problem is a compatibility issue.

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Here check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyrq6QVgxg

I loosely followed this tutorial video and got Brawlex to work just fine, even though I only really messed around with cosmetic, cssslot, fighter, slot, and module files and not anything dealing with battle portraits and such. Hope this helps.
THANK YOU!! It's working now! I forgot the edit my clone's .rel in module editor! Spent the last hour trying to figure this out, and it was all because of two numbers...

soraroxas929

Smash Rookie
THANK YOU!! It's working now! I forgot the edit my clone's .rel in module editor! Spent the last hour trying to figure this out, and it was all because of two numbers...
No problem! Glad it could help, I'm new to messing with Brawlex so I had no idea what to so but this video is pretty good even though it's for vBrawl.

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Those (very) new to PM customizing should not try to clone a character in this build. I believe the reason people, including myself, are requesting video tutorials and having (unanswered) issues is that this process requires a lot of background knowledge. Assuming that you're making a build of quality, some stuff you should know includes:
  • Being familiar with BrawlBox, using its hotkeys to save time, and knowing how to change CSPs, RSPs, Stocks, etc. This CSP tutorial linked in OP can be confusing to newer people because it was not written with this build in mind. For example, there is no info.brres or info_training_mg.pac in this build.
  • Hexadecimal editors, at least basic usage. It took me awhile to figure out what an offset was and what something like "0x10", "0x80", and other offsets in the tutorials meant, lol.
  • Decimal-to-Hex and String-to-Hex converters. Also hexadecimal calculators.
  • Referring to Opensa Dantarion for information such as cosmetic and SFX IDs. Knowing what to do with such information.
  • Editing .rels with a supported module editor, something that wasn't mentioned in the OP I believe.
  • For those wanting sound effects with their cloned characters (which I assume most people), knowledge of Super Sawndz and Project Smash Attacks.
  • Knowing what files you need in the build to run it on Wii, Hackless method at least.
EDIT: I just got around to successfully completing this process, and all I can say that not everything you need to know for this process is in the links provided in OP. Not to rub anyone the wrong way. Just that the average layman passing by is not going to have a fun time.

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Those (very) new to PM customizing should not try to clone a character in this build. I believe the reason people, including myself, are requesting video tutorials and having (unanswered) issues is that this process requires a lot of background knowledge. Assuming that you're making a build of quality, some stuff you should know includes:
  • Being familiar with BrawlBox, using its hotkeys to save time, and knowing how to change CSPs, RSPs, Stocks, etc. This CSP tutorial linked in OP can be confusing to newer people because it was not written with this build in mind. For example, there is no info.brres or info_training_mg.pac in this build.
  • Hexadecimal editors, at least basic usage. It took me awhile to figure out what an offset was and what something like "0x10", "0x80", and other offsets in the tutorials meant, lol.
  • Decimal-to-Hex and String-to-Hex converters. Also hexadecimal calculators.
  • Referring to Opensa Dantarion for information such as cosmetic and SFX IDs. Knowing what to do with such information.
  • Editing .rels with a supported module editor, something that wasn't mentioned in the OP I believe.
  • For those wanting sound effects with their cloned characters (which I assume most people), knowledge of Super Sawndz and Project Smash Attacks.
  • Knowing what files you need in the build to run it on Wii, Hackless method at least.
EDIT: I just got around to successfully completing this process (thanks to soraroxas929 soraroxas929 , and all I can say that not everything you need to know for this process is in the links provided in OP. Not to rub anyone the wrong way. Just that the average layman passing by is not going to have a fun time.
Aw man I know all of this except for Hex editing. I don't know anything about Hex editing beyond inserting pre-made code. I should really learn more about that at some point.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yea I agree with Solaros, Don't try if you haven't learned.
PS, S Solaros did the Cosmetics load for you? The Added Fighter's Cosmetics

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if we can get more than 50 slots on the CSS without totally shrinking the other slots? This is probably possible with the CSSO method but I don't feel like doing that lol...

Yea I agree with Solaros, Don't try if you haven't learned.
PS, S Solaros did the Cosmetics load for you? The Added Fighter's Cosmetics
Wait, do you mean the extra costumes?

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Does anyone know if we can get more than 50 slots on the CSS without totally shrinking the other slots? This is probably possible with the CSSO method but I don't feel like doing that lol...

Wait, do you mean the extra costumes?
No the CSS Icons, Names, Stock Icons? They load as Random for me.

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
No the CSS Icons, Names, Stock Icons? They load as Random for me.
Yup, I got it to work. Stocks, Result Screen name, etc. For those with similar issues, check out the troubleshooting section of this post. Quite helpful!

Or alternatively, read it here:
[Note: Ensure you have your mod launcher's hook method set to AxNextFrame. This fixes many of the issues new users are known to have.]

New CSS Icons show up as Random and crash when highlighting them:
If an icon is shown as Random and is not intended as the regular random icon, then the icon has not been mapped by BrawlEx. This could mean that BrawlEx is not running. Ensure that both the Module/bx_fighter.rel and System/Common2.pac files included in the BrawlEx package are in your patching directory.

Icons periodically switch between proper icons and crashing Random icons between startups.
If you are using GeckoOS or USBLoader GX and BrawlEx periodically fails to start, go into ensure that you have your launcher's hook method to AXNextFrame.

New CSS Icons show up as Mario and crash when starting a match with them selected:
If an icon shows up as Mario when it is not intended to, then the character slot has not been configured. This could mean that the wrong id has been assigned to the CSS Icon or the BrawlEx config files have been improperly named. Non-configured ExSlots will try to load resources of the pattern Fighter<id>Ex.pac by default. As those files do not exist in the game, they are intended to crash if used.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but immediately crash when selected:
If an icon crashes immediately when selecting it, then the module used for that character is corrupt. Redownload the module and try again.

New CSS Icons show as Mario, but properly load the desired character when used in a match:
In general, cosmetic data for ExSlots default to Mario for compatibility purposes. An icon showing up as Mario means that the cosmetic data for that css slot is not configured.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but cause a soft crash both when attempting to enter a match or leave the CSS screen after selecting them:
If the game experiences a soft crash (the game endlessly loads, and can still access the Home Menu) both when you try to enter a match or leave the CSS, then either the Fighter Configuration for the slot is missing or one of the resources for the character is missing from you patch directory. Open the Fighter config file in the BrawlEx Config utility and make sure you have all the files shown in the bottom list inside your patching directory.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but crash only when attempting to enter a match.
If the game crashes only when you try to enter a match, then it is likely you are trying to use a v1.0 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.1.0.0 or a v1.1 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.0.0.0. Try redownloading the BrawlEx package and using the latest modules.

CSS Icons show up properly, but crash when highlighting them.
If simply highlighting a CSS icon causes the game to crash, then either you have an outdated version of BX CSS Expansion's Common3.pac, or that character is missing their character portraits that they are required to show when you highlight them.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Yup, I got it to work. Stocks, Result Screen name, etc. For those with similar issues, check out the troubleshooting section of this post. Quite helpful!

Or alternatively, read it here:
[Note: Ensure you have your mod launcher's hook method set to AxNextFrame. This fixes many of the issues new users are known to have.]

New CSS Icons show up as Random and crash when highlighting them:
If an icon is shown as Random and is not intended as the regular random icon, then the icon has not been mapped by BrawlEx. This could mean that BrawlEx is not running. Ensure that both the Module/bx_fighter.rel and System/Common2.pac files included in the BrawlEx package are in your patching directory.

Icons periodically switch between proper icons and crashing Random icons between startups.
If you are using GeckoOS or USBLoader GX and BrawlEx periodically fails to start, go into ensure that you have your launcher's hook method to AXNextFrame.

New CSS Icons show up as Mario and crash when starting a match with them selected:
If an icon shows up as Mario when it is not intended to, then the character slot has not been configured. This could mean that the wrong id has been assigned to the CSS Icon or the BrawlEx config files have been improperly named. Non-configured ExSlots will try to load resources of the pattern Fighter<id>Ex.pac by default. As those files do not exist in the game, they are intended to crash if used.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but immediately crash when selected:
If an icon crashes immediately when selecting it, then the module used for that character is corrupt. Redownload the module and try again.

New CSS Icons show as Mario, but properly load the desired character when used in a match:
In general, cosmetic data for ExSlots default to Mario for compatibility purposes. An icon showing up as Mario means that the cosmetic data for that css slot is not configured.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but cause a soft crash both when attempting to enter a match or leave the CSS screen after selecting them:
If the game experiences a soft crash (the game endlessly loads, and can still access the Home Menu) both when you try to enter a match or leave the CSS, then either the Fighter Configuration for the slot is missing or one of the resources for the character is missing from you patch directory. Open the Fighter config file in the BrawlEx Config utility and make sure you have all the files shown in the bottom list inside your patching directory.

New CSS Icons show up properly, but crash only when attempting to enter a match.
If the game crashes only when you try to enter a match, then it is likely you are trying to use a v1.0 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.1.0.0 or a v1.1 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.0.0.0. Try redownloading the BrawlEx package and using the latest modules.

CSS Icons show up properly, but crash when highlighting them.
If simply highlighting a CSS icon causes the game to crash, then either you have an outdated version of BX CSS Expansion's Common3.pac, or that character is missing their character portraits that they are required to show when you highlight them.
I mean, Everything works, besides the few minor icons I might edit this post with a video or a picture

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Managed to get most things to work. Only obastacle is Im getting freezes when I finish a match. I think it is the stgresult.pac or the result portraits but Im unsure what the problem is.

Edit: never mind. I found out it had to do with my cosmetic.dat. Seems like I didnt properly place the new menchlmark in my build. I reused an already existing one and it worked.
How did you fix the issue? I'm also having a similar problem where the results screen crashes due to a new menchlmark.

EDIT: I've double-checked my process in sc_selcharacter.pac, info.pac, and info_training.pac, but I can't seem to pinpoint the issue.

Last edited:

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
What mods do you suggest to be used. I have BGG's Ganon, Ridley (duh), and Pichu. But all the other mods I find aren't made for Pm or is outdated.

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
When holding R with bowser to load giga bowser he crashes. He becomes a Polygon man.

Solaros

Smash Journeyman
Hey ??Sanic Hedgehog?? ??Sanic Hedgehog?? did you add in a new franchise icon in your build? If so, how'd you get it to work on the results screen?

What mods do you suggest to be used. I have BGG's Ganon, Ridley (duh), and Pichu. But all the other mods I find aren't made for Pm or is outdated.
The Dark Samus mod floating around in this sub-forum looks sweet. Someone's porting Cloud's Smash 4 moveset into the game as well, but besides that I dunno. Most good-looking mods I see are either Brawl-only or just not polished enough to fit in Project M.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Hey ??Sanic Hedgehog?? ??Sanic Hedgehog?? did you add in a new franchise icon in your build? If so, how'd you get it to work on the results screen?

The Dark Samus mod floating around in this sub-forum looks sweet. Someone's porting Cloud's Smash 4 moveset into the game as well, but besides that I dunno. Most good-looking mods I see are either Brawl-only or just not polished enough to fit in Project M.
Nope, I have some clue as to adding custom franchise icons but I heard its difficult to get it on the Results Screen. I would test but my Labtop's SD Card Reader stoped working :\

Top Bottom