• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'd be highly amused if someone actually imported Goriath. He's practically a reference to Dragon Ball Z with his energy blast attacks.

Goriath

Goriath EX

mariodk

Smash Ace
MarioDK, I can totally imagine Kirby saying "Kame-hame-ha!"
i wish there was a SFX for that :(

anyway Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlHFj1Xiig
kirby goku hat video :D
this video is just uploade so it will be down for a while i just posting it so i dont have to later :D

Kid buu,Gotenks will get Kirby hats too and maybe PSA for them(not sure yet)

I'd be highly amused if someone actually imported Goriath. He's practically a reference to Dragon Ball Z with his energy blast attacks.

Goriath

Goriath EX
lol yeah you is right + he get golden/yellow hair (SSJ) :D just watched a Video of that boss

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Yeah sure. Feedback is always welcome.
okay!

The Fira animation was good! it was good "flew" and it's not too fast or too slow.
it has good anatomy and follow a great struckture and thats good :3
but there is one thing that you have could do little better and thats at the end of the animation, it looks like he is afraid of the "Fira" he shoots out of his hand like he gets little burned and little too "soft".
I mean, just put a little bit more "strenght" in that lefthand there he shooting it from and little more "resolved, dominant" pose on his bust, arms and head and that be excellent! :3

Blade beam animation was the best, you can see in his body that he put his strenght to shoot out an beam from it blade. he is dominant about that animation and you showed he is not afraid to attack.
it is not slow or too fast, it looks like just how a human should do if they mean serious business.
couldn't found nothing to improve! :3

The Meteorattack was great too! it also have a great anatomy and I loke how he throw his sword upwards and catch it, that was real good! :3
good flew in it and it looks like it's affect by the gravity and thats a big plus :3
however, I wasn't that happy about the end of the animation that I was at the beginning in animation D:
it's where he puts his "sword" into the ground and take it up to idle pose.
it looks like he easy put the sword into the ground as it was nothing and gets kinda stiff from there to idle pose.
try to improve that by either make him more dominant when he strike down the sword, picks up the sword and/or do the end little faster :3

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
okay!

The Fira animation was good! it was good "flew" and it's not too fast or too slow.
it has good anatomy and follow a great struckture and thats good :3
but there is one thing that you have could do little better and thats at the end of the animation, it looks like he is afraid of the "Fira" he shoots out of his hand like he gets little burned and little too "soft".
I mean, just put a little bit more "strenght" in that lefthand there he shooting it from and little more "resolved, dominant" pose on his bust, arms and head and that be excellent! :3

Blade beam animation was the best, you can see in his body that he put his strenght to shoot out an beam from it blade. he is dominant about that animation and you showed he is not afraid to attack.
it is not slow or too fast, it looks like just how a human should do if they mean serious business.
couldn't found nothing to improve! :3

The Meteorattack was great too! it also have a great anatomy and I loke how he throw his sword upwards and catch it, that was real good! :3
good flew in it and it looks like it's affect by the gravity and thats a big plus :3
however, I wasn't that happy about the end of the animation that I was at the beginning in animation D:
it's where he puts his "sword" into the ground and take it up to idle pose.
it looks like he easy put the sword into the ground as it was nothing and gets kinda stiff from there to idle pose.
try to improve that by either make him more dominant when he strike down the sword, picks up the sword and/or do the end little faster :3
Thank you very much for the great feedback =) Just so you know, the animations were based on these here:

Fira - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m26s
Blade Beam - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m27s
Meteorain - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m38s

Also, he needs his sword in the ground for that long in Meteorain because the meteors need to take that long to come down individually.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
guess who I trying to create? :3

I know n64billy did this before me but he never complete it so I will continue with his work :3

I dont have the right texture D:
Thank you very much for the great feedback =) Just so you know, the animations were based on these here:

Fira - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m26s
Blade Beam - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m27s
Meteorain - http://youtu.be/8WUibsg60QI?t=1m38s

Also, he needs his sword in the ground for that long in Meteorain because the meteors need to take that long to come down individually.
now when I saw the reference animation, it was pretty accurate! :3
but I know you can improve the frames when he picks up the sword :3

mariodk

Smash Ace

I know n64billy did this before me but he never complete it so I will continue with his work :3

I dont have the right texture D:

now when I saw the reference animation, it was pretty accurate! :3
but I know you can improve the frames when he picks up the sword :3
Mario with wrong texture you trying to make?

mariodk

Smash Ace
wrong :3
he has the right texture, it works in game but he is suppose to be blue and little invisiblity so you can see though him just a little :3

and the texture is moving!
shadow mario!!!!!
needing him with paintbush at his hand for a moveset project for bowser jr./shadow mario over shiek/zelda
so really hope its him

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Aww yeah Shadow Mario!

For PSA purposes, would replacing the model for FLUDD work, or must it be his cape? I'm a little unfamiliar with how equipment models/textures stored in the skin pacs work.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Aww yeah Shadow Mario!

For PSA purposes, would replacing the model for FLUDD work, or must it be his cape? I'm a little unfamiliar with how equipment models/textures stored in the skin pacs work.
that gave me idea :D

I can rig the brush over FLUDD so it will be oneslot! but sadly he will have it on his back :/

best would be actually have it over cape since it's in his hand :/

mariodk

Smash Ace
preview of new flying nimbus model for goku and new win2/win2wait animation

goku jump on flying nimbus and fly around and then back again and end in this pose for win2wait animation

i can soon smell a finel version of this PSA (over pit) for over CF i am not sure i will update

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
DBZ fan or not
Goku PSA is some thing anyone should try
i still remember the first version with just "B" attacks and really bad animations :D :
anyway ingame previews of the revamped GT/end of DBZ cloth:
Ah yes, back in the days when it had animations made by me on it. (Shudders) I'm really impressed with what you've done with this project, especially the Kirby hat.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
This is Paper mario's T pose!
the best part is he is flat! like a paper :D
lets try to rotate him!

you see? :D it's perfect!

also, I looking for someone that will do an Paper Mario PSA so my model can work with cause my paper mario model is NOT oneslot, it needs custom animation and a new PSA :/

and I want someone ASAP cause I wanna co-op with the PSA and the model :3

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
need some help!

this in ingame pic! and dont mind it's to bright since I haven't fix his color yet.
but I can't get the "black" to disappear since the "black" is suppose to be invisible
best part is no matter if he facing left or right, he is at the same "angle" that he has in TTYD :3

and yeah, little too big

n64billy

Smash Ace
[COLLAPSE="Rawr, pics"]

[/COLLAPSE]

It's honoring to see that I'm still remembered after all this time :)

Life for me has changed a lot, and I've moved for away from Brawl hacking, but I do still lurk on these forums and check this topic everyday as part of my internet-routine.

Keep up the good work Pikazz, you're smashing the Brawl hacking world!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Here is some Paper Mario pose!

His wait pose

his Hurt (and Hurt Falling) pose

Victory Pose

Guard Pose

Stop! Hammer Time!

this is only a beta model for the moment x3
It's honoring to see that I'm still remembered after all this time :)

Life for me has changed a lot, and I've moved for away from Brawl hacking, but I do still lurk on these forums and check this topic everyday as part of my internet-routine.

Keep up the good work Pikazz, you're smashing the Brawl hacking world!
why would I forgot a friend? ;3
sad you moved awayed from brawlhacking D:

and thank you x3
that's great :3

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i have been away from brawl hacking in a while and can anyone tell me if there is a way to replace SFX files for Gecko users, i know its possible on riivolution, but i dont really know how to use it, and i dont wanna lose my files.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It is a bit disturbing that the quality of Paper Mario is hindered by the fact that his textures use the CMPR texture format.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
hey guys i have been away from brawl hacking in a while and can anyone tell me if there is a way to replace SFX files for Gecko users, i know its possible on riivolution, but i dont really know how to use it, and i dont wanna lose my files.
Actually, BeyondYou made a FPC XML a while back. If you search on BrawlVault you'll find it.

:phone:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
it's using CMPR for the moment, will try to change that so it's using palettes instead

also, the texture rip isn't that clean D:
Pretty much every model in The Thousand-Year Door uses CMPR textures, based on the model extractions that I've seen.

mariodk

Smash Ace
awesome work

speaking of DBZ
more DBZ thing come
preview of revamped Gotenks model import with right size(no bones resized but moved Lucas´s bones around)

using goku to show how big gotenks is
this model will be built only for the moveset and the bones at back of his hair will be used for SSJ3 hair bones

Django

Smash Rookie
Mariodk there is one thing I have always been wondering. Why is it that you didn't use a better gfx for goku's kamehameha. There is a neku psa that you could probably rip that graphic from. I think it uses lucario's final smash and some other graphic and it turned out really nice.

Here is a vid of the psa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIP4uzytSNg

at 1:18-1:22

about five animations, the ssj aura, and the kamehameha are the only things keeping this psa from absolute perfection.

Top Bottom