• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So, you can get pretty much anything?

Hmm... use this with the combining polygons thing and you could probably make absolutely anything into a fully working character...

@Razanak: This might be farfetch'd, but do you have .NET Framework 4.0? The new BrawlBox wouldn't save or anything without crashing for me until I got it.
I have no idea what version I have. I'll look into it anyway.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Rigging Melee mewtwo over lucario's boneset!

and this is how it looks like when it's has animation!

bad part is I used a bad MODEL from the start D:
doesn't have texture, only one polygon and eyes is missing.
I need a better one lol!
luckly I only fixes his head and bust and started with his left arm so it was not so big vain xD

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
oh lookie~

it's not rigged however xD
thanks camonster 83
holy ****...did we recently just hit a milestone in brawl hacking? I've been under a rock for sometime now. But looking at this...omg I'm ready to port Zoroark from Pokepark 2 now!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
it worked pretty flawless! :D no ingame lag or freeze or anything!

only texture bug D:

holy ****...did we recently just hit a milestone in brawl hacking? I've been under a rock for sometime now. But looking at this...omg I'm ready to port Zoroark from Pokepark 2 now!
the newest Brawlbox with DAE importing released some days ago :3

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929

Preview of a stage, haven't tested it yet, but I doubt it would even work since it's over Jungle Japes right now and is way bigger than the original file size. For now I'm just assembling the stage. Need to ponder how I'm going to do the stage position settings since any BB version higher than .63d is extremely sensitive when it comes to me saving things.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Preview of a stage, haven't tested it yet, but I doubt it would even work since it's over Jungle Japes right now and is way bigger than the original file size. For now I'm just assembling the stage. Need to ponder how I'm going to do the stage position settings since any BB version higher than .63d is extremely sensitive when it comes to me saving things.
looks like a stage from Halo or something...I THINK I'LL START PROJECT "KING ARTUR" NOW! (No not Arthur from MvC3 :p Think more...Sonic...err..yeah)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can pretty much tell you that getting models from Mario Super Sluggers is out of the question. Everything is stored in a single .dat file.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

a sneak peak!

it's texture works now! :D

progress is progress!
only head, thing behind his head and neck is complete fully rigged, will do his hip and tail later today x3
So, can you get any model to work? Like, say I had a model from a PC game that I wanted to put in... how would that go?
pretty much! as long as they are DAE files :3
I can pretty much tell you that getting models from Mario Super Sluggers is out of the question. Everything is stored in a single .dat file.
as long you can get the models from that dat and convert it into DAE, it's importable :3

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
So, can you get any model to work? Like, say I had a model from a PC game that I wanted to put in... how would that go?
Yep, anything! As long as you can convert it to DAE, you can convert it to MDL0. Some more complex models will need tweaking (for instance, separating objects by texture), but that's kind of a given.

You could say it's... .dat assery.
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

mariodk

Smash Ace
Gotenks vertex almost done(i wish it was a import instead):

revamp Textures and make SSj1,3 versions too and then done :D(eyes got dmg/blinking textures)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Yep, anything! As long as you can convert it to DAE, you can convert it to MDL0. Some more complex models will need tweaking (for instance, separating objects by texture), but that's kind of a given.

You could say it's... .dat assery.
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
You, sir, have made me lol. And wonder if .NIF files can be converted. >w>

EDIT: Apparently they can.

*has miniature fangasm*

If I supply the model, can someone get them working? :3

mariodk

Smash Ace
the vertex is done with SSj3 and the others now just revamp the texture alittle more:

then the moveset is done the vertex is going to be inc. with the transforms+team recolours
remember jokekid made most of the vertex i just revamped/Finished it
edit:
the recolours:

vertex/texture is done (i know its not perfect but better then nothing)

Kazyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CheshireKaz
3DS FC
1891-1355-7641
I have a potentially foolish question that I'd like to ask. With the ability to use, what seems to be, any model from any game now, does that include games from the 3DS, such as Pokedex 3D?

If so, that would remove the need to wait for the new Pokepark game to come out in order to use the Black and White Pokemon,since Pokedex 3D has the Generation 5 Pokemon. Afterall, the Pokedex 3D has 3D models. And on top of that, it would be able to give us a broader selection of games to choose from even further, since the 3DS is made with more 3D models in mind, rather than sprite-based games.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i haven't been here in a while and im seeing lots of model importing :D Do any of you think it will be possible to make a stage based on kirby air rides city trial now that we can import models? Im sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
hey guys, i haven't been here in a while and im seeing lots of model importing :D Do any of you think it will be possible to make a stage based on kirby air rides city trial now that we can import models? Im sorry if this seems like a dumb question.
Why is that a dumb question? It's definitely possible to do so now. All you'd need is a complete rip of the stage (which might be a bit difficult to piece together -- model-dumping programs only seem to get whatever's visible, not the entire stage).

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
Why is that a dumb question? It's definitely possible to do so now. All you'd need is a complete rip of the stage (which might be a bit difficult to piece together -- model-dumping programs only seem to get whatever's visible, not the entire stage).
:bee: Yay maybe now i can finally get my city trial stage!!

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I have a potentially foolish question that I'd like to ask. With the ability to use, what seems to be, any model from any game now, does that include games from the 3DS, such as Pokedex 3D?

If so, that would remove the need to wait for the new Pokepark game to come out in order to use the Black and White Pokemon,since Pokedex 3D has the Generation 5 Pokemon. Afterall, the Pokedex 3D has 3D models. And on top of that, it would be able to give us a broader selection of games to choose from even further, since the 3DS is made with more 3D models in mind, rather than sprite-based games.
Probably not. unless you can find the models. If you find the model, chances are you can use it.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
It's great to see how many possibilities model importing is bringing to brawl hacking.

There's anyone working on zamus from other m? The vertex hack is pretty awesome, but the original model would surely be better.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
It's great to see how many possibilities model importing is bringing to brawl hacking.

There's anyone working on zamus from other m? The vertex hack is pretty awesome, but the original model would surely be better.
This. Especially if we can get the cutscene version. :3

My brain is practically exploding from the possibilities at hand here.

....................... I could actually finish Roader with a working model! :O

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I was thinking of making an imported Waluigi from Mario Sports Mix over the Waluigi for Pit.

mariodk

Smash Ace
I was thinking of making an imported Waluigi from Mario Sports Mix over the Waluigi for Pit.
awesome :D

anyway more previews of Best Fusion ever:
wait2,3:

here is what lefts now:
Better up-B(maybe it go high but still bad recovery sometimes), FS,Dashattack,Tilts,AAAAA Combo(if not AAA only), Down-Throw, Back-Throw, then mics stuff like rest of taunts+Wins and animations for running/walker, make jump animations better
then revamp anything or the most worse animations (some of them is still not good but they will be) and get good stats for Gotenks like high on jumps and running/Air Speed
then the moveset is Done :D

Top Bottom