• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
!
DK Island? :bee:
More specifically, Gangplank Galleon. I was originally going to use either the original sprite or some other 2D image in the background, but recreating it seemed like the better route since it would allow the stage to be animated. The ship sails all the way around, and I might add other things like the occasional birds and whatnot if there's enough room.

One way or another, I'm putting this to goo use, even if I have to make just the island itself the stage. I've asked for help in fixing it, so hopefully it will be up and running soon enough.

mariodk

Smash Ace
more previews (finnaly found a model i can use for donut):

almost did so it donut stay on the one it hitted

and it over a Acticle so Gotenks´s donut is a real projectile :D
the vertex is still a unfinished one but atleast work ingame

mariodk

Smash Ace
previews of Super buu over Lucario:

just that horn thing left and afew other thing for the new head
then make alittle texture edit and then Super buu is done (the vertex not resizer)
i will resize him bigger for kid buu moveset and his Head bone will be moved alittle upwards too (hopefully filesize for the oneslot resize)
so after that i will make Gohan buu (just that horn thing longer) and use a texture from vault
and try to make Gotenks buu but i dont think i can vertex a vest so it will possible only be texture
also this is my 2nd. vertex ever
(First vertex if mario with SSJ3 hair dont count)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Urg... does anyone know what causes the glitch with stages where it tries to load, but nothing shows up and it's reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally laggy?

I'm starting to remember why I waited so long to get a new video card.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Depends on who BlackJax is.
He's the one working on model importing, which he just finished today. His last BrawlBox, before the current one, messed up models since the model rebuilder wasn't finished. It caused slow downs and models not showing in-game.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
He's the one working on model importing, which he just finished today. His last BrawlBox, before the current one, messed up models since the model rebuilder wasn't finished. It caused slow downs and models not showing in-game.
I use version 64d, if that's what you are referring to.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, once I can get rigging to work, I'll post a screen of an imported SM64 Mario over Mario.
It didn't. You wouldn't think adding some water would cause so much trouble... not even swimmable water, just aesthetic.
Huh. Then I'm out of ideas.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
@Razanak: This might be farfetch'd, but do you have .NET Framework 4.0? The new BrawlBox wouldn't save or anything without crashing for me until I got it.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone with exception of testers and DSX8 actually get the imports to work ingame? ;p

I like the Bowser import.

Top Bottom