• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Wiimote sound hacks - characters say quotes from "Brawl Taunts"

Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGqQKU4GhSE&feature=player_embedded
File: http://www.mediafire.com/?y039jhakh5c6das (I think this is how it works? This was the link he posted in the thread, anyway.)

I just did the audio for these - Diddy_Kong @ KC-MM did all the coding stuff as I'm still learning how to do all that.
That's awesome. I wonder if it works in PAL?

What is this thread you speak of?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Oh btw, I think I've asked this before, but I forgot the answer. How it Pit when it comes to patching? Anything with major issues?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah I also noticed that the Kitty Corp. forums aren't working on my end. I try to get there, but I always get the "Server not found" message.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
>.>
<.<
Since KC-MM is down...I'll post this here first:

Vegeta Breakdance Animation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd9aAAa_wz8

I'll transfer the animation to more characters before I release a pack.
That animation is epic. Amazing work SDoom.

Damn, I haven't posted anything on these boards in a minute. Dantarion said he recieved enough money to keep KC up, I wonder why it's down...

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Thanks Seg, thanks Beyond. I hope to transfer it onto the majority of the roster ^^ Most of them shouldn't be too hard. The ones I definitely won't do are R.O.B, G&W and probably a couple more like Kirby and Metaknight.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol ya, someone said on the kcmm chat that they just donated 200 darras, so i dont see how it could be a funding issue.

and lmao at breackdancing wolf.

I made an attempt to import Marth over Pit (so I could have a nice Sora model) but it seems to freeze. Is there anywhere on Smashboards where they explore importing one character over another? Ive seen Pikadorf and Wario Kong, so I dont see how this one wont work...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I made an attempt to import Marth over Pit (so I could have a nice Sora model) but it seems to freeze. Is there anywhere on Smashboards where they explore importing one character over another? Ive seen Pikadorf and Wario Kong, so I dont see how this one wont work...
Well, you could check out Snoopy's model fixing guide and see if that helps.
EDIT: Ninja'd <.>

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
some model swaps I've seen, which were released somewhat broken, were fixed by clean mdl0 files. Idk who has the problems fixed by that or how they had those problems, but clean files have certainly been a huge help getting other people's files to work sometimes.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Some models can be swapped without any fixes. For one example, you can replace Kirby's Wario Cap with his Mario Cap, and the model swap ends up working flawlessly.

In a similar manner, I was able to replace Toad's model with Stafy's model, but I did have to modify the animation data during the process.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
they announced the Wii U and a new smash brothers for it and 3ds, and guess what the Wii U does have an Sd card slot so it might be possible to hack smash bros 4 to.

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
Don't hold your breath. Who knows what the future holds.
I'm hoping that we can customise SSBB to include whatever SB4 will improve upon :) .

Top Bottom