• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That's what I thought. I just couldn't remember his name because I've only played the NES version, where he didn't have one.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Thanks, Meleemaster.

@Lateralus, isn't it that character from Final Fantasy that Pik made over Toon Link a while ago?

Yes, it's Luneth. I was looking at his model... He wasn't making any sense with what he was doing D: <. The hair was made from eye models, like wut. So I'm giving it a go, not trying to make mine exactly the same. I'm going to make all 4 characters
from Final Fantasy 3 DS.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
it's pretty good.

but i think on the official release of the arms, he should have his arm extended out more and his hands a lil close

so far, it's pretty damned good.

mariodk

Smash Ace
it's pretty good.

but i think on the official release of the arms, he should have his arm extended out more and his hands a lil close

so far, it's pretty damned good.
thanks all i just needing now is afew fixes on both PSA/Animations and make FS then V0,1(beta) of kid buu moveset done
only three new things right now but more will come later :D
btw a new thing for my SMBZ mario PSA(and it also work for cape mario PSA):
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19001
winged Cap Mario(from Super mario 64) for one of these PSAs
no one has ever thinking on make one of the best powerups in Mario
but now it is here but only for 2x PSAs
still needs afew animations fixes on wings over Fludd(cape) but it will come in my SMBZ mario V2 as soon FS is fixed

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
That's cool.

i like what you've been doing with mario as of late. it's pretty awesome.

keep up the good work.

i'm waiting till i have the model porter to make Inuyasha over Ike to go Over Lucas.

mariodk

Smash Ace
maybe i am going to make winged cap SM64 as vertex instead since wings over Fludd is not 100% perfect :(
also i added now two powerups for my PSA to mario :D
cape or winged hat or raccon mario+Metal mario
you can use metal mario if you got many hits on you like as Shadow-kong´s chaos control

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
hey Ultraxwing did you make your Inyuasha model? or did you rip it from the game Inyuasha Feudal Combat?

Inyuasha feudal combat also has two perfect levels for Inyuasha. Naraku's castle as well as the Black Pearl (the tomb of Inyuasha's father).

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
hi, sorry if this is really off topic, but is there a way to put texture hacks in smash bros melee if you use dolphin emulator?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Still making progress on the Colossus stage, but a few problems are coming to my attention. Mostly notably, the lighting. I've just found out that the really short draw distance is a side effect of the lighting I used, so that will most likely be swapped out, as I have also found one that goes much farther. Granted, it's really dark, but it's better than what's there.

Speaking of which, I added in some architecture.

It's clearly just ripped straight from Castle Siege, but I haven't textured it yet.

Also, it seems that the Colossus itself moves too slow in relation to the background. The only ways to fix this are to either slow down the background, which already takes four minutes (and requires a buttload of reanimating), or speed up Giga, which brings his already ridiculous stage-rocking motion to absolutely absurd levels that would make things nearly impossible to navigate.

At this point in time, I don't know how much more I can do with this. I will still get as much done as possible, but I doubt it will meet expectations. Either way, it will be released, regardless of how finished it ends up being.

But fear not, SotC fans, for I, your golden god, have also started working on another stage based on the fight with Malus. It's not nearly as grandiose as the one mentioned above, but it's actually a lot more faithful to the levels themselves, as it takes place inside what would appear to be a sort of fortress with fairly complex designs (lots of platforms for ease in movement) and the destroyed back wall shows the very distant Colossus hanging out in the background. For the time being, he's just going to move around slightly, but I might include things like aesthetic projectiles. We'll just have to wait and see.

The layout itself is actually almost done, so I should be able to finish texturing it tomorrow, at which point it will probably be ready for release. I also plan to make several version, as it will hopefully replace Spear Pillar.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Knowing Nintendo they'd also use the exact same security and engine, so the exact same codes would work.

:p

mariodk

Smash Ace
heres my newest progress on vegeta psa:
good i am revamping it ;D

here is mine revamped animations(i made abit more Progress since i uploaded the images
like now is N-B done in both PSA/Animation but abit buggy since you can turn around while do it N-B and that means the beam Follow with since the GFX sitting on ThrowN bone)
N-B
:

image i was going after:

Side-B
it still needs more work in both PSA/Animations:
Fire the First KI blast(ground):

2nd. Ki Blast(Ground):
[/url]
Fire the First Ki bast(Air):

2nd. Ki Blast(air):

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
i would love Fuedal Combat models.

i'm having such a hard time finding a Kagome and Inuyasha model. (Kagome for a move that Inuyasha can do, only when he's hurt enough times.)

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
yeah inyuasha feudal combat also has full demon inyuasha which would be the perfect final smash for inyuasha XD

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
lol me with my off topic stuff, a rumor just popped up saying the next super smash bros game will be announced at this years e3, and if it turns out to be true that project cafe having a sd card slot, that means we (might) be able to hack that game also!! http://greatgamingcrusade.com/2011/04/28/rumor-next-smash-bros-game-to-be-shown-at-e3-2011/
Even without reading that I'm incredibly doubtful. Why would you believe a baseless rumour?

UltiMario said:
Knowing Nintendo they'd also use the exact same security and engine, so the exact same codes would work.
When has that ever happened between generations? Twilight Princess doesn't count as it was a GC port.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
As predicted (for once), the second Colossus stage is pretty much finished. I just need to test it a little bit, make the BRSTMs, and other two versions (I plan to port it over Spear Pillar) and it will be ready for release.

In the meantime, here's a close look at the Colossus that will appear in the background, as you don't really see him that well otherwise...

His "stand" (as he is based on Malus) isn't shown, clearly, but that's the main body right there.

And yes, his hands look terrible. Sue me.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's amazing!

(the suit looks a bit funny though, in terms of shape. Men's torsos are typically V-shaped, not A-shaped)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
This is probably the first thing I've worked on in a long time that actually went well...

There are four platforms, the left wall is... a wall, and the only place to get KO'd is off the right side and a little gap to go down. I completely ran out of file space (not even enough to put in shadows) so I wasn't able to make it as panoramic as I originally planned. I still managed to take some measures so it looks good from most angles (aside from the back).

Everything is stationary, but the platforms (all solid, and some with ledges) coupled with the very busy architecture make it a spectacle nonetheless; particularly with this guy peeking between the pillars...

He doesn't really do anything, except just screw around for about a minute-long loop.

At this point, the stage is just about done, so once I get all the BRSTMs, it should be ready for release. But in the meantime, I need a name.

Also, BETA TEST NO JUSTU~!

It goes over Battlefield, and I plan on porting it to Spear Pillar. As such, there will most likely be multiple versions. For the time being, I'm looking for opinions and possible names.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
It says HAL laboratories, so it must be legit. Plus, it's got one whole frame. Looks real.

Conan is done, and even has a surprise. However, right now he seems to have that error where the game crashes when the match ends. Anyone know a solution?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

EDIT EDIT: Can someone take a video of it and upload it for me? I'll give you an advance release of Conan.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Any1 good in here at making textures willing to make me a custom snake or zss one I can repay you by recording matches for you or something

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Any1 good in here at making textures willing to make me a custom snake or zss one I can repay you by recording matches for you or something
I think this would go in the request topic. but also, it's good to say what you want in the original message, that way potential takers don't have to mess around with asking what it is.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, it's great, thanks! Do you mind if I also upload it to my YouTube account?

Also yup, super lol at the flying box. I decided letting it come in after the string dance was the best solution, since certain players actually attempt to use it as a game mechanic. :awesome:

Top Bottom