• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
That looks epic awesome, but wouldn't it be better to make her on Zelda so you have access to more accessories?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
That's absolutely amazing Pik! Like others have already said, it looks exactly like her. Are you planning on making any other characters from Final Fantasy XIII?

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Would it ok to ask for a video tutorial or series that kind of gets you started with character creating? Importing, animations, etc...I'm struggling to get into the game, and videos help so much.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Gasp! I actually finished something before showing it!

Teaser picture is a teaser.

Well, it's not absolutely, 100% finished. It's nothing important, the only real changes I could make at this point are removing a few polygons, which I can't do. I'm pretty sure materials could work, but the names don't match the textures or model so it threw me off.

I'll probably have a better picture either tonight or tomorrow.

SonicTHDark

Smash Cadet
Gasp! I actually finished something before showing it!

Teaser picture is a teaser.

Well, it's not absolutely, 100% finished. It's nothing important, the only real changes I could make at this point are removing a few polygons, which I can't do. I'm pretty sure materials could work, but the names don't match the textures or model so it threw me off.

I'll probably have a better picture either tonight or tomorrow.
Subspace Mario Kart?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

It's Mallow! I had made a promise last year, to all of the SMRPG fans, that I would make a top-notch Mallow hack. With the new method, I can keep that promise!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It's Mallow! I had made a promise last year, to all of the SMRPG fans, that I would make a top-notch Mallow hack. With the new method, I can keep that promise!
..What new method? And that's using MK as a base, right?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Orochimaru (Naruto) over Marth

I was playing around with the awesome CoN Naruto PSA when I realized that there wasn’t an Orochimaru vertex yet. Even though I was in the middle of making another character I just couldn’t resist the urge to make this awesome villain. With this hack, I now have enough Marth vertexes to completely fill up all of his slots (that doesn’t mean I’m done making Marth hacks). He’s also my second character who is evil the Marth counterpart to a hero Ike (the other being Sephiroth and Cloud).

Anyways, on to the hack itself. The only minor problem with it is that part of his belt shares a texture with his shoes so I had to make his heels purple. He doesn’t have any bone edits so he should work perfectly fine online too. I even made his tongue stick out for his ouch face. Hope you guys like it.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm breaking out of my lurking mode just to say this:

Your vertex hacks are top-notch AMAZING, Gengar.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
No, you guys D: It's because G&W doesn't have any textures to revamp because he's entirely flat colours anyway. You can't have a high-definition colour. What would you even do? Give him a fabric texture? Mr Game And Jeans?
Tommo is right. I would just be taking black, and making it black, thus, making G&W black. SO basically wasting my time for nothing

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
GW, what didya to to his hair and horns? =O Otherwise it looks epic. You even recreated his blockier "shackles"? WTF are they? :laughing:

You getting rid of those ugly gums Brawl Bowser has too or is it already done?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I don't usually do much BrawlBox work, but I was suddenly really interested in doing this really simple, yet cool little pack. Credit to STUFF2o for the arms1, 2, 3, and body textures. I saturated the tunics on each for making the pack. Pretty simple stuff.

Download

GameWatching

Smash Ace
*SSB64 Mario*
please leave a comment next time you want to showcase something !
that's confusing :c

Falco400 : you can make it yourself, it's not hard at all o.o
ds22 : Melee FD ? yeah... didn't cancelled it yet xD
but i m planning to finish Yoshi Story first

Top Bottom