• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
@Razanak7
Is that... the chozo ruins it looks pretty cool what ever it is also i like the ridly. Which reminds me are you still working on meta ridly?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
@Razanak7
Is that... the chozo ruins it looks pretty cool what ever it is also i like the ridly. Which reminds me are you still working on meta ridly?
It's pretty much just a Norfair-esque stage. And I haven't worked on Meta in months.

EDIT: Apparently my results screen just broke again. Now I can't play the game any more. Yaaaaaaaaay.

[/sarcasm]

Piks

Smash Journeyman

shanoa remake, dawgs

There's still holes that need patching up.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, Shanoa looks amazing! Much more so than my vertex hack, which I need help on.

The circled areas are the places that I need to work on... I have no idea how to make it so the glove texture doesn't map to both arms... it's possible to make that not happen, right...? And how can I not have those protrusions from where the gloves used to start?

And I know how to fix that terrible bow, but I don't know how to give it any color. Which part of Peach's textures contains the color for that part?

And how can I enlarge Utsuho's third eye? It should be much bigger than that...

Thanks in advance for everyone who can offer advice to a person who's never done textures or anything of this stuff before...

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Whoa, Shanoa looks amazing! Much more so than my vertex hack, which I need help on.

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad207/arrowrain/Utsuho.png

The circled areas are the places that I need to work on... I have no idea how to make it so the glove texture doesn't map to both arms... it's possible to make that not happen, right...? And how can I not have those protrusions from where the gloves used to start?

And I know how to fix that terrible bow, but I don't know how to give it any color. Which part of Peach's textures contains the color for that part?

Thanks in advance for everyone who can offer advice to a person who's never done textures or anything of this stuff before...
I could help out with those problems sometime later. However, there are actually a few other hacks that I've been neglecting to help people with that I should get to, first.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
So that's like 4 touhou textures over Peach now? :chuckle:
More than that, actually. There's Alice, Aya, Cirno (which greenfiretornado made an updated texture for), Flandre, Kaguya, Kanako, Mima, Parsee, Patchouli, Remilia, Sakuya, Satori, Yuka, Yukari and Yuyuko (all by Peachkid), as well as Flandre, Suika, and Utsuho (now), which are vertex-hacked Peach models. And eventually, you can add Marisa to that list when I get around to working on Brawl hacks again.

So, yeah. There's a lot more than 4.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
More than that, actually. There's Alice, Aya, Cirno (which greenfiretornado made an updated texture for), Flandre, Kaguya, Kanako, Mima, Parsee, Patchouli, Remilia, Sakuya, Satori, Yuka, Yukari and Yuyuko (all by Peachkid), as well as Flandre, Suika, and Utsuho (now), which are vertex-hacked Peach models. And eventually, you can add Marisa to that list when I get around to working on Brawl hacks again.

So, yeah. There's a lot more than 4.
... ****. o.O

Roo525

Smash Ace

http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad207/arrowrain/Utsuho.png

Remove the amulet by setting the texture for it to alpha. Thats what I did. ;)

Piks

Smash Journeyman

Fen__

Smash Ace
A little too round, but, as you said, it's a WIP. It's definitely headed in the right direction.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
That young link is looking epic man nice job, He was one of my mains in melee.
Also I have a question are you still working on quote I'm just wondering just because you have not said anything about him in awhile.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I am. I'm just waiting for importing to actually work.

Thanks for the input guys

edit: Just wondering, what kind of equipment do you see him using?

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I think that Young Link head is perfect in every sense of the word.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

Made by shadow snake of hardcorebrawlhacks Decided I would show off his megabuster model so far.
This was made for my megaman PSA that I am working on.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Woah, I tried a simple yet awesome thing, and got very interesting results. As you can see on the below images.

Haha, I can make Link have any type of weapon by just changing the model. The offsets and rotations are the same as the hammer.
If only I could make this work on Link...
If you can do this is it possible for you to make a feirce diety sword?

Roo525

Smash Ace
Flandre Scarlet update! Time to party! Her weapon, theLævateinn, is complete!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Where are the textures for Fox's Arwing located? I mean the Arwing from his entrance animation.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Where are the textures for Fox's Arwing located? I mean the Arwing from his entrance animation.
The textures are in FitFoxEntry.

... ****. o.O
Yeah. There's a lot, even though a few of them (like Kanako) are simplistic.

Anyway, I've kinda gotten started on my Marisa texture/model hack for Peach.

So far, it's just a basic texture -- I'm nowhere near done working on it. Here's what I still have left to do:
- Add details to the texture (I'm about half-finished).
- Vertex hack Peach's hair to resemble Marisa's hair more (less curly, braid in front).
- More miscellaneous vertex hacking (to fix the arms, for example)
- Replace her crown with a witch's hat.
- Replace the golf club with a broom.
- Replace the tennis racket and frying pan with other things that I'll think of later.
- Possibly a few other things.

Top Bottom