• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have made this

Don't know what it is? Let's try this image then

Now?

Well, I'll tell xD

Sonic has an annoying pinkish texture that makes it hard to be white-textured. I just have got rid of it just as I did with the shoes (all the existing shadow the hedgehog hacks over here have white shoes because of what I did). I'm gonna mix this fix with the shoes one and then I'll upload it for any sonic-texturizer who wants it xD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Sorry Mewtwo_2000, I was busy (Lol). I just sent you the link to the file. Also, we figured that Sonic problem a long time ago. :p

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So, I encountered a few very... "interesting" glitches while working with my latest character (model import over Wario, BTW). Basically, it has no flash effects, can be hit anywhere no matter what (except in SSE, oddly enough), and the first 6 textures have weird graphic glitches, like how most either screw up or don't show up at all, and anything related to the ThrowN bone will usually screw up too.

But, the graphic glitches don't occur when using the last 6 textures, the ones over Wario's overalls textures.

Any ideas? :ohwell:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sorry Mewtwo_2000, I was busy (Lol). I just sent you the link to the file. Also, we figured that Sonic problem a long time ago. :p
So the white sonic has been made long time ago? Then I guess I won't be releasing it xDD

There was someone requesting me it in kc-mm so I supposed it was not yet fixed ^^U

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
So the white sonic has been made long time ago? Then I guess I won't be releasing it xDD

There was someone requesting me it in kc-mm so I supposed it was not yet fixed ^^U
Well, I remember when I was trying to fix it, I kept having strange results (Green Silver the Hedgehog (Texture I made), Brown, Orange, and even a glitched one with weird results), then Mastaklo figured it out by making the texture black or something, then Wave Kusanagi did the same thing on the shoes, I believe.

Anyway, did you receive my file? I have to go sleep now, so I'll see you tomorrow.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have your file, and I have found the missed model

(pic in PM xD)

Wave got my hex edited model, having a black texture is not enough. I will keep waiting to be sure if I've made something new with sonic or it's already done some time ago

See you tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep too xD

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Woah, I'm still awake! Haha.

So...it really was inside of him/her..huh? Well, I'm blind, unless you made Jigglypuff giant, XD. I based myself on your helmet. I zoomed out 15 times (The number of times until I could see the whole model), then I did the same on my helmet and scaled it to look the same. Thanks for testing it out, and I'm also wondering why it's not moving with Jigglypuff.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The fixed Sonic is for being downloaded in the vault

This is how a white sonic will look like now

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nobody really "figured out" anything Z. People just assumed that making the "Mask" layers Black solved the problem, which it didn't. That I know from plenty of testing. Mewtwo has actually hexed off the pink layer, like he did for the shoes when he and I were working together to get Shadow's shoes perfectly white.

On a related note, here's Shadow with the pink layer removed. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=1368&Moderated=All#Number=5928&Moderated=All

Along with Captain Ganon

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5897&Moderated=All

One Slot Sonic Adventure Super Sonic

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5888&Moderated=All

True Melee Falcon (Because surprisingly no one else did it, or did it and released it. >_>)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5886&Moderated=All

And my increasingly popular custom version of Dawn Knight. :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5720&Moderated=All

Yes, I obviously like it a lot. XD

And now, a random picture courtesy of KuroBit. :<

That's all for now. :3

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So, I encountered a few very... "interesting" glitches while working with my latest character (model import over Wario, BTW). Basically, it has no flash effects, can be hit anywhere no matter what (except in SSE, oddly enough), and the first 6 textures have weird graphic glitches, like how most either screw up or don't show up at all, and anything related to the ThrowN bone will usually screw up too.

But, the graphic glitches don't occur when using the last 6 textures, the ones over Wario's overalls textures.

Any ideas? :ohwell:
Anyone?

Also, where do you put THP files?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
he didn't make the psa and when he made that he had the best mewtwo available but the new version has 1 that makes sense i don't think he has done anything with psa

Roo525

Smash Ace
hey BigSharkZ, on a separate note, the newer mewtwo you made, what's his down-b move?

because I still can't understand what it does.
He didn't make the PSA, but basically it allows Mewtwo to teleport behind an enemy and hit them. It can also work as an amazing recovery move.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
TRAVIS TOCHDOWN IN MY BRAWLS BLASPHAMY!
F*** YEZ, oh wait i just remeber my marth slot is almost filled crud oh well i'll get somthing replaced nice job man looks pretty sweet.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
TRAVIS TOCHDOWN IN MY BRAWLS BLASPHAMY!
F*** YEZ, oh wait i just remeber my marth slot is almost filled crud oh well i'll get somthing replaced nice job man looks pretty sweet.
You won't have to replace anything, this was made using Ike, not Marth. And thank you. :)

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Did you post Darkrai in the Pokehub Thread as well?
That'll really grab some attention.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
My First custom animation.
An Attempt to recreate mewtwo's stance from melee.
Still working on it.

Tell Me what you think.

Top Bottom