• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Rikana

Smash Champion
Hi again everybody! I just got my computer fixed a week ago and I've already started making hacks again. This is Etna from Disgaea. I'm not exactly sure how popular she is but she's one of my personal favorite characters and I needed someone who would fit on Peach so here she is :).

Etna (Disgaea) over Peach

Here's my first hack in over a month since I got my new computer. I put a lot of work into this one, editing each of Peach's weapons to fit Etna and Disgaea. I hope you guys like it even if you might not know who she is.

Online Version: There are no bone edits but because of this, Peach's hair looks a little funny sometimes.

Offline Version: Hair bones disabled but this causes minor graphic issues with her entrance and heart effects for her up tilt. From what I tested, it still plays perfectly fine.

Many Battle Portraits and CSP's included.

I love Etna. Do you have a video of it? I'd love to see how it works.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
For whatever reason, I cannot get my FitPeach.dae file to import into 3ds Max 2010, or 3ds Max 8. I am using the opencollada plugin if anyone can help me out here.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I've always had problems vertex hacking Peach. I believe it has to do with her crown. It doesn't import properly, either by import by AIS or Dasdonkey vertex box. Obviously Gengar84 got it to work though.

GOD MAN WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD?!

KTH

Smash Apprentice

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
And i have fixed my stage NSMB World, before he have a strange glitch, game freezes EVERYTIME when you reach the flag pole. It like they knew this would happen, as the flag has a skull on it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6163
Well you did modify the stage model. If that hack was only a texture hack (meaning no model edits whatsoever), then the crashing probably wouldn't happen.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Well you did modify the stage model. If that hack was only a texture hack (meaning no model edits whatsoever), then the crashing probably wouldn't happen.
You'll be surprised. Sometimes stage texture hacks will just freeze in PAL anyway. Mewtwo2000's theory is that PAL has stricter file size limits.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Whew... I just did the math for the Bosses' HP maxes for each difficulty level...

DAMN.

Just... look at the numbers. They're arranged from weakest to strongest.

Majora
Easy - 150
Normal - 165
Hard - 180
Very Hard - 195
Intense - 210
God - 225

Bongo Bongo
Easy - 190
Normal - 209
Hard - 228
Very Hard - 247
Intense - 266
God - 285

Defense Turret R7-Class
Easy - 240
Normal - 264
Hard - 288
Very Hard - 312
Intense - 336
God - 360

Phantoon
Easy - 270
Normal - 297
Hard - 324
Very Hard - 351
Intense - 378
God - 405

Draygon
Easy - 300
Normal - 330
Hard - 360
Very Hard - 390
Intense - 420
God - 450

Ganon
Easy - 320
Normal - 352
Hard - 384
Very Hard - 416
Intense - 448
God - 480

(To be announced)
Easy - 350
Normal - 385
Hard - 420
Very Hard - 455
Intense - 490
God - 525

Golem Bowser
Easy - 400
Normal - 440
Hard - 480
Very Hard - 520
Intense - 560
God - 600

(To be announced)
Easy - 420
Normal - 462
Hard - 504
Very Hard - 546
Intense - 588
God - 630

Razanak
Easy - 450
Normal - 495
Hard - 540
Very Hard - 585
Intense - 630
God - 675

... Yeah.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
just wondering, is the female boss Gali from bionicle? or another water type bionicle? because you did say one of the minions would be a vahki. >.>

Razanak7

Smash Ace
just wondering, is the female boss Gali from bionicle? or another water type bionicle? because you did say one of the minions would be a vahki. >.>
I chose Vahki because they would be the easiest to incorporate into Brawl. I would have gone with Bohrok, but their design is a bit too out there.

But no, the boss is not a Bionicle. She's an original character, as I stated before.

Speaking of which... Shark, if you're lurking around here somewhere, I need to do some vertexing.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
By making them over regular characters.

Also, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Preview :o. Thanks MeleeMaster for helping me get this working.

http://imgur.com/bGDUr

Changes:
Shortened skirt
Removing shoulder... puffs
Head resized to be more proportionate
Crown moved and tilted

Future Changes:
More dress changes (It's a surprise)
Completion of removing the puffs
Jewel change
Neck resizing to also be more proportionate
Enhancing legs, and other feminine attributes (Nothing too extreme. Just subtle changes.)
Hair change

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
The problem with her shoulders is that they're intended for poofy sleeves only so they look weird with sleeveless arms.

Good luck patching the skirt. :p

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The problem with her shoulders is that they're intended for poofy sleeves only so they look weird with sleeveless arms.

Good luck patching the skirt. :p
I had worked around the animation's with the shoulder poofs looking right... I think I remember what I did for that. And the skirt better patch properly, so help me God. I'm using Mariokart64_n's method using his script and morphers... It claims not to have patching involved at all, sooo -crosses fingers.-

Another preview: http://i.imgur.com/Wq06P.png Sorry, it's large.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
you'll still have to double patch (by export, import and fix, and export again) at least her legs/arms, the symmetrical parts of the bodies of characters normally require this. other things either require only one patch, sometimes a double patch, and other times physically manipulating the edits to bypass the morpher modifier to get a better export

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
you'll still have to double patch (by export, import and fix, and export again) at least her legs/arms, the symmetrical parts of the bodies of characters normally require this. other things either require only one patch, sometimes a double patch, and other times physically manipulating the edits to bypass the morpher modifier to get a better export
Oh. Well... pre-warning you, you'll be getting messages on steam from me for help in that area.

Neck proportioned, breasts enlarged, crown shrunk. Next up: Hair.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
other m peach?

wait so you just shrunk the whole dress into a skirt? wont the bottom half of it bend in sync with her legs?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
other m peach?

wait so you just shrunk the whole dress into a skirt? wont the bottom half of it bend in sync with her legs?
It would, but I'm intending to edit the animations as well.

Thinking about giving her guns and making her a completely different play style... Hmm.

Top Bottom