• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
Ms. Tronne!!! Are. You. All. Right. ?:chuckle:

*flash backs to fire/desert underground volcanic ruins hilarious cut scene* <remember :laugh:

Love the bonne family and all their wacky schemes :chuckle:

BigSharkZ, you're the man :)

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Alright, Axel is coming along nicely. His hair is pretty much done and I already made his texture. All that's left is to make him skinnier, change his sleeves a bit and try to vertex Marth's sword into a chakram. Here's some preview pics to hold you over until I'm done.

Now that I already made a really good generic Organization coat texture, you can expect a Xemnas update with his original coat around the same time I release Axel.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Looks great so far gengar :D
now I really want to play kingdom hearts 2 again but my copy broke >.<

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Alright, Axel is coming along nicely. His hair is pretty much done and I already made his texture. All that's left is to make him skinnier, change his sleeves a bit and try to vertex Marth's sword into a chakram. Here's some preview pics to hold you over until I'm done.

Now that I already made a really good generic Organization coat texture, you can expect a Xemnas update with his original coat around the same time I release Axel.
Someone should definatly make a way so he can hold two of them.. Like Edgemaster Link

zeno503

Smash Rookie

-Awesome-sauce-

This -->http://www.myfacewhen.com/371/

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord

Almost done..

This has to be the hardest vertex hack I've done before. Well, maybe after my old Mewtwo, because I had done that one with the old method. Oh, the memories of getting his ears out of the head..

Edit: Woo, 1000th post!

GameWatching

Smash Ace
BigSharkZ,

this is called BRAWLBOX SHOWCASE, not 3DS MAX SHOWCASE !
do you know why i sez that ?

because you're gonna have a bad*** problem with the hair >_>

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Calm down. I know how to fix the hair.

Edit: What is this weapon?!

It's on the frying pan. It's the best I could do because of the few vertices. The frying pan is the front, the handle is on the back.

Fixed it up the most I could.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Okay, this is far from what I expected.. The hair got mostly fixed, but the right (left on screen) shoe didn't. Any ideas?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Wow, StarWaffle, your method is amazing. This means that there are no needs of fearing hair glitches now! Tron Bonne's hair is perfect.

Edit: I'm gonna make a small tutorial so people can get their vertex hacks to work easily. I'll credit you, of course.

Edit: http://elitesmashhackers.org/2010/09/18/vertex-hacking-method-to-easily-fix-hair-glitches/

Edit:

Once I'll be done inserting her fully, I'll finish her two other weapons, make Toad a Servbot, the vegetables Servbot heads, then I'll make all of her textures 2 times bigger and start working on the real deal.

Edit: YES!

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Axel is finally out! It took me all day to export his chakram but I must say that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering that I started with Marth's sword. Hope you guys like it!

I also made a regular Organization coat for Xemnas (along with fixing up a few minor problems with his final battle coat version). Here's his normal Organization coat.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Good job to all of you.

Working on Tron Bonne's textures. I made both of them 1024 x 1024 so the skulls could be more detailed, and I'm working on the clothing.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
More discovery!

Now, the milestone on 90% has past!

* all black boxes is unknown
* the gray boxes is unsure but I believe it is a wierd nr placement "which is which" and so on.
* The yellow box there the "red box" beginnigs
38 + 58 = 90, the red box starts on 90.

* how many numentries it is before the "red box", in which case, it is "4" (remember, 0 is 1 so 3 in hex is 4 in dex this time)
* The blue boxes is funny because they are connected with each other. it "kinda" confirm where the numentries name/place is.
the calculation is:
FC - 58 = A4
108 - 64 = A4
114 - 70 = A4
124 - 7C = A8
Those are important and need to fit with the red box.

*The red boxes is the nunentries (eyeL, eyeR, eyeyellowL and eyeyellowR)
* each numentries is "C" hex long (12 in dex)
* The dark red box is the beginning of the first numentries, it is where the "name" is.
the calculations for the name is.
90 + A4 = 134 (EyeL)
9C + A4 = 140 (EyeR)
A8 + A4 = 14C (EyeYellowL)
B4 + A8 = 15C (EyeYellowR)

*The darkest red box in the red box is "the flag" and there is 2 known flag for now and those are:
5: follow the pattern (the brown box)
7: frozen

*the redpink box is which texture it will be shown if the pattern is frozen. if the flag is set on 5, leave this at 00
*the pink box is which pattern it will follow. this should be "0" if the flag is set on 7
but it is confusing to count out from the pink box which pattern (brown boxes) it will follow.
you count from the BEGINNING of a numentries and add the hex it is in the pink box. in this case.
90 + 30 = C0 (first brown box)
9C + 24 = C0
A8 + 3A = E0 (second brown box)
B4 + 2C = E0

only the black and gray boxes left! :D

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Nice find, but I'm too tired to understand. My brain's on Sleep mode right now.

How am I texturing, you may ask? I..I'm pumping my blood to the creative part of my brain, and thus it's still alive!

Anyway..

So many previews!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, and that's actually pretty cool, altough I have other ideas that I plan on doing for the items.

I'm getting tired now, been working on Tron Bonne for a while..

Good night.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
BigSharkZ, that looks fantastic :) Your doing great.

I was wondering something though...

Would you consider doing some "bone hexing" ( I think that's what it's called, but I've been wrong before) to give her eyes a bit of a sternness to them and maybe give her a slight frown (kind of like that one shadow vertex edit... rather, exactly like that edit)

I just sort of think that peaches constant smiling even when hit kinda messes with Tron's angst ;) Though giving her a grin is always cool too... Sorry if I'm being a pest asking this.:(

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Why do you speak like an RPG or a Zelda game? It's weird.

Anydangway.

Gonna drop this for a while. Even if I had the time to do it, it's too ambitious for me.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
but this will never interest you ....
Ugh, there you go again, attention whoring yourself saying that your hacks are bad, which they're not. I'd go on with a huge wall of text, but dozens of people already told you to stop doing that, so I'm not going to bother.

Nice job on the heart container.

Top Bottom