• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, but the only thing that resembles Goomba in that picture is the texture. The vertex doesn't make it look any more like Goomba, in fact I think I can say that you made it look LESS like a Goomba. :U

I'm sorry, but it needs some work. And Kirby isn't a good base to choose for this vertex, since he only has one color for his body, and Goomba has two.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
with some imagination you see what he's going for
Yes, he obviously tried to make Goomba, I can see that. Your comment makes little to no sense, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

EDIT: n64billy volunteered to work on importing Princess Shroob, so hopefully we'll see a release within the next day or so.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well at first i was like wtf all it looks like is he stretched the sides and had no idea what he was trying to do until a little recently i didn't know if you thought that.....

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I think you can make Kirby have a different color for the bottom of his body. The only problem is that everything below his mouth has to be the other color so it wouldn't work that well for a Goomba unless it can be fixed with vertexing. That's why I didn't make the bottom of him the lighter color.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

Final model progress on Princess Shroob, the texture being Julz' and is a w.i.p. And I'm going to bed now, will probably work with n64billy tomorrow to inject this.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
That's awesome, StarWaffle, but what's wrong with the head? It looks dark.

And nice Shroobie. :D

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
yeah its really dark, i still have some work to do no him. like fixing his **** eyes. and trying to put a scar on only one side of his face.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, good luck. It looks pretty good. Tell me when it will be released so I can use it. :p

Also, can you guys tell me, considering the fact that there are a few points only, what do you think of how the bow and violin look like?

Matteron

Smash Ace
Alright, good luck. It looks pretty good. Tell me when it will be released so I can use it. :p

Also, can you guys tell me, considering the fact that there are a few points only, what do you think of how the bow and violin look like?

-fado
That is amazing, the only problem is that I've run out of spots on my toon link...I guess I'm going to have to delete some stuff for this :)

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, and lol, me too. But, that means you will have to remove ANOTHER Toon Link once I start up my next Toon Link vertex hack. :p

That is, if you like birds that live with a dragon. Ho ho ho.

I also plan on making a stage to go with these two hacks.

n64billy

Smash Ace
The bow looks fantastic, and the shield is really well done considering the low polys to use...
Great work... YET AGAIN!

By any chance... could ANYONE rip me the Majoras Mask model of Deku Link? PLEASE?

n64billy

Smash Ace
IMP MIDNA FTFW!

Also, regarding Zoaroak, I'm having troubles importing his body mesh.... no matter how many times I patch it, his 'hair' won't patch properly... the arms, legs, and body work well though...

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Lol! I just realised I didn't have the right download up for my Tina v2. For those
zero people
who care, I've fixed it.

Matteron

Smash Ace
Thanks, and lol, me too. But, that means you will have to remove ANOTHER Toon Link once I start up my next Toon Link vertex hack. :p

That is, if you like birds that live with a dragon. Ho ho ho.

I also plan on making a stage to go with these two hacks.
ooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Someone needs to finish the clone engine!

TLink

Smash Rookie
The bow looks fantastic, and the shield is really well done considering the low polys to use...
Great work... YET AGAIN!

By any chance... could ANYONE rip me the Majoras Mask model of Deku Link? PLEASE?
If someone hasn't already ripped it for you, I will. Actually, I already did, I just didn't post it because I wasn't sure you still needed it XD

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Now the question is, can you get Pikachu to conform correctly? The proportions are just so different.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hmm, I've been thinking about something..

Since it would be hard to replicate the bow and violin on the sword and shield that are on Toon Link's back, would it be possible to simply copy all the vertex data of the bow and violin, in hexadecimal, into the sword and shield on the back, then, using the new method, move them where they should be, since they would have the same position as the sword and shield in hand?

Matteron

Smash Ace
Hmm, I've been thinking about something..

Since it would be hard to replicate the bow and violin on the sword and shield that are on Toon Link's back, would it be possible to simply copy all the vertex data of the bow and violin, in hexadecimal, into the sword and shield on the back, then, using the new method, move them where they should be, since they would have the same position as the sword and shield in hand?
well I'm pretty sure you can do that, but keep a back up just in case.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

Etymologically, a president is one who presides, who sits in leadership (from Latin pre- "before" + sedere "to sit"; giving the term praeses). Originally, the term referred to the presiding officer of a ceremony or meeting (i.e., chairman), but today it most commonly refers to an official. Among other things, president today is a common title for the heads of state of most republics, whether popularly elected, chosen by the legislature or by a special electoral college. It is also often adopted by dictators.

A third system is the semi-presidential system, also known as the French system, in which like the Parliamentary system there is both a president and a prime minister, but unlike the parliamentary system, the president may have significant day-to-day power. When his party controls the majority of seats in the National Assembly, the president can operate closely with the parliament and prime minister, and work towards a common agenda. When the National Assembly is controlled by opponents of the President however, the president can find himself marginalized with the opposition party prime minister exercising most of the power. Though the prime minister remains an appointee of the president, the president must obey the rules of parliament, and select a leader from the house's majority holding party. Thus, sometimes the president and prime minister can be allies, sometimes rivals; the latter situation is known as cohabitation. Variants of the French semi-presidential system, developed at the beginning of the Fifth Republic by Charles de Gaulle, are used in France, Finland, Romania, Russia, Sri Lanka and several post-colonial countries which have emulated the French model.

Uncle0wnage

Smash Cadet
cuckoos, this is where I start losing respect for you. First, you call one of my hacks horrendous, If you were inspired by me you could've asked me before you made a remake of my hack, and for some reason, you think you are entitled to putting the pikmin characters in brawl, which I don't understand. A lot of people have played Pikmin, and I have as much of a right as you to make the president. You asked if you could make a texture on the blog, and then you go behind my back and screw me. What is your problem??? If you were unhappy with the model, you could've said so instead of...."Wow, this is amazing. " and I would have made it better. My model was a rough one, and I had planned to make a revamped version, but since you don't care about common courtesy, I have nothing left to add to the matter.

Top Bottom