• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl will be delayed in the US again

Status
Not open for further replies.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
it's not so much that you need to show us a video or anything.

you need to stop acting like just cause you predicted one thing and have a "source" means everyone should believe you. people have already talked about rumors of another delay and they're just that.. rumors. i choose not to believe them or you. not saying that a delay CAN'T happen, i just don't think it will. you're just making the speculation on these boards even more ridiculous.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Hey guys sakurai is my dad and he told me rayman is in and he has an attack where he bites you ear off but he can't show any screenshots or videos cause sakurai will fire him.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
If he or she cared about their job so much then he or she shouldnt have leaked out information to you....so therefore...he or she should get fired....

I dont believe you NyaseNya....thats all ill say

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
I'm so looking forward to when they announce this officially...

The delay
Captain Olimar
Ness
Toon Link

Would you believe me then?

Kentalish

Smash Lord
this is fake .. source is in europe... so its getting delayed there then answer his question IS RIDLEY IN DAMIT

show a email or im from him and blur name

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i think there is a good chance olimar is in.. so no i wouldn't believe you just cause of that.

i think it is possible that ness could be in with a tweaked moveset though i think it's unlikely.. so once again no i wouldn't believe you because of that.

AND the wind waker link rumor is older than time back when they said bowser jr. and ridley were going to be in with him. i wouldn't be suprised and it wouldn't make me believe you.

not to mention it's not out of character for nintendo to delay a game. think of all the games we've waited and extra year or two for. the big N does it all the time. i don't think that makes you any more credible when you predict things that most people consider something that is likely to happen. if you can tell me the day they'll announce the delay.. that would be a different story.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
It will not be out on February 10th, it will be delayed again. As usual, I have my source, who told me this tonight. And as usual, I hope as many of you as possible will see this before it gets deleted by those naive moderators.
i doubt it. you have no information proof of your fake source.

XACE-K

Smash Master
It will not be out on February 10th, it will be delayed again. As usual, I have my source, who told me this tonight. And as usual, I hope as many of you as possible will see this before it gets deleted by those naive moderators.
You sir are an idiot.

Coselm

Smash Ace
That's really funny because my sources told me that it will come out on February 10th, and with Master Chief as a new character.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I'm not sure whether to believe you saying that the game will be delayed in the US from a European source. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
This is dumb.

First of all, Olimar and Toon Link probably are in, so predicting them is not hard
Again, delays are always possible and even likely with Nintendo.
So I could have predicted those.

The other two things you said (Pikmin whip attack & Ness) are less likely, although possible. But if you end up being wrong, no one will notice or remember these stupid threads. You lose nothing. If, however, you're right, you'll bring back this thread and many people will think you actually have insider info. You gain a lot.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You, my UNfine Sir, Lose thw privlage to live in the Universe. GTFO of SWF and GTF back to gamefaqs

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Is Ridley is in the game?
Nya is Ridley in the game?
Nya did your source happen to mention anything about Ridley?
Nya please answer did your source say anything about Ridley? Please at least acknowledge my question.
Do You Know Anything About Ridley

I've asked you like 4 times please at least acknowledge my question.
I'm clearly invisible.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
If your source is from Nintendo Europe, why the hell would they know, or even tell someone, about a release date of a game in AMERICA?

Geez.
What I was going to say...

Also, tell us the update for tomorrow and I will believe you. And the Friday and Monday ones.

kirby_fox

Smash Apprentice
Consider:

If there was another delay after the original delay, they would have to update the site another X amount of days. Considering that the site has announced some new characters, they were probably going to try to meet the Dec. 3 deadline. But it was then obvious that they weren't going to- so he took some time to add some things.

It actuality, they probably wanted to meet the deadline but never intended to. The US wanted to make it look like Smash was coming out in 2007, but I believe due to no release date for Japan before the delay was announced that they didn't plan to meet the deadline.

I now think this deadline will be met. All signs point to that it will be unless something goes wrong in production.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
First off: Don't feed this guy.

Second off: I know this source that he speaks of. He told me Tom Nook is in! And he is a clone of Samus!

Third off: Wait did I just contradict myself?

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
This guy can jump as high as Lebron James, and fly like peter pan too, didnt you know?:laugh: If your Euro source knows so much from across the atlantic freaking ocean, ask him if they fixed Ike or not :chuckle:.

fah q

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
My question:

When will they announces it.
I will say this is a bit more fishy then the last one. What would they delay it again. The 2 months was to finish the game. What happened now?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
This thread is pointless, regardless of whether or not there is a real source. If there isn't, this thread obviously serves no purpose. If there is, then this thread will still be an argument about whether or not there is a source, and I'm not up for that.

If you want to post a thread saying you have super secret sources, you had better be willing to disclose to a mod who your source is and prove that it's legit. We'll hold it in confidence, but otherwise I'm not going to let these "Secret information part deux" threads stand (bonus points if you actually got the reference to that).

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Someone ban this guy. We don't need people like this spreading false BS around. And on account of that, this is his second time doing it.

Ban + Lock thread time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom