• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl was 4th best selling game of 2008

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
How Mario Kart made this miraculous comeback after DoubleDash is beyond me. That game DESTROYED the franchise for me. Would you guys who hated MK DD but loved MK64 and it's predecessors recommed MKWii?

BEES

Smash Lord
I would actually say if we're judging the games based on their originally intended use, mario kart wii was a significantly better game than Brawl. If you had told me that before they were released, I would have laughed, but it's true. It was also much better than Double Dash. What did you specifically hate about Double Dash?

Brawl was worth it for Brawl+ of course, but we're not counting that

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I would actually say if we're judging the games based on their originally intended use, mario kart wii was a significantly better game than Brawl. If you had told me that before they were released, I would have laughed, but it's true. It was also much better than Double Dash. What did you specifically hate about Double Dash?

Brawl was worth it for Brawl+ of course, but we're not counting that
I need to learn more about this whole Brawl+thing.

Anyway, I thought the courses were pretty cool but the gameplay and the items were just horrendous. No matter what happened all you did was roll. You could never get through to first place is you fell slightly behind for some reason. After a while I realised this and stayed in first straight off the bat, but that wasn't fun it was just irritating.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Why is everyone making fun of the Wii and Nintendo it's not like they forced people to buy mario kart it's the other peoples choice to buy what they want.
It's because Brawl sucks brawls competitively, and you should probably

Play Melee.

Top Bottom