• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl vs Galaxy vs MK Wii

Sp1yd3r

Smash Cadet
this is the halo 3 of ssb, first there was ssb64 then ssbm and now ssbb, the third installement, h3 got a near 10 out of 10 and i bet brawl will also

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Brawl will be pretty much everything Galaxy is.

-Perfect Sequel
-Fanboys music dream
-Lived up to its hype

I think Brawl will top Galaxy but that only depends opinion. Both of them are coming out to be really awesome Nintendo games XD

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
this is the halo 3 of ssb, first there was ssb64 then ssbm and now ssbb, the third installement, h3 got a near 10 out of 10 and i bet brawl will also
Huh? The reviews for the Halo games got progressively lower with each game, according to gamerankings.com. Such will not be the case with Smash Bros. The amount of innovation and new content being put into Brawl is absolutely mind-boggling, as opposed to the comparatively minor upgrades given to the Halo games.

The Director

Smash Lord
Halo 1 was so hard to top. They pretty much got it perfect with the first one, and just banked in on the name with both sequels. (and the "OMG! IT'S HALO ON 360!!" deal sure did help out with halo 3)

With Smash, it started out as something small but has now grown into a completely different beast. A monster, if you will.

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
Halo 1 was so hard to top. They pretty much got it perfect with the first one, and just banked in on the name with both sequels. (and the "OMG! IT'S HALO ON 360!!" deal sure did help out with halo 3)

With Smash, it started out as something small but has now grown into a completely different beast. A monster, if you will.
then how do you improve on perfection? halo 2 online. not FC kiddie online brawl will have.

The Director

Smash Lord
halo 2 online. not FC kiddie online brawl will have.
Halo 2 online was no where near perfection. I've got one word for you: energy sword. (okay...that's two words. but i think my point still stands) Pair that with the complete douschebags you find online and the terrilble online game-making system and it misses perfection by quite a bit.

Halo 2 and it's sequel were both excellent games with great online, but there were a lot of blotches on both of them. Go play Call of Duty 4. It's online comes closer to perfection than either of the Halo's ever came.

As for Brawl? I can't say. All I know is atleast we won't be subjugated to listening to annoying racist 12 year olds blab on about how much they pwn n00bs. :p

blazer787

Smash Journeyman
. Go play Call of Duty 4. It's online comes closer to perfection than either of the Halo's ever came.
ALL of my friends on live say that, COD4 has a better 1P mode but horible multi-player.
As for Brawl? I can't say. All I know is atleast we won't be subjugated to listening to annoying racist 12 year olds blab on about how much they pwn n00bs. :p
thats why there is a mute in halo3. IMO i hate it when my team mates don't talk or any thing, even more so in custom games or forge. even in FFA slayer it good to hear them and know that there still there not CPU's (wich is what i thought my first online game.)

volbound1700

Smash Master
The number 1 thing that kills Smash Bros, Mario games, etc. is that idea that they are childish. People will make that argument to push for sports games and shooter games instead of these games. It is hard to argue otherwise with those stupid lumas and other childish looking characters that people see when they are watching it play.

Top Bottom