• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl voices.../noises/ japan vs us SFX

draigaran

Smash Apprentice
LOLOLOL MYSPACE REFERENCING!!!! POP CULTURE JOKE, SO FUNNYY TEH PWNZ0RS MEEE!!!111!!1 AURASHADE TEH FUNNY, ME SO N00B!

Internet is full of scrubs like you and I'm too used to it, but when other people who are less okay with that ask you nicely to stfu, please do so. Scrub.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
LOLOLOL MYSPACE REFERENCING!!!! POP CULTURE JOKE, SO FUNNYY TEH PWNZ0RS MEEE!!!111!!1 AURASHADE TEH FUNNY, ME SO N00B!

Internet is full of scrubs like you and I'm too used to it, but when other people who are less okay with that ask you nicely to stfu, please do so. Scrub.
Oh my god did you have to write that down on paper?
You might now remember, careful now, I'm risking my neck to save you here, and this is how you repay me? You must've escaped the ward to be able to post here, so if you don't make a big commotion they might not find you. I'm trying to help you're dead soul, and this is how you ****IN REPAY ME!?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's the TP voice actor. There's nothing wrong with the voice change.

And that video IllidR posted...I don't wanna know...I don't wanna know...I don't wanna know...

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I like the new voice what with him not being prepubescent and being 18ish in the game i assume he would have a deeper voice.

Zodiac

Smash Master
The tp voice actor was the same guy who played link in oot so chances are its the same person here.

Top Bottom