• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tourney, April 26th 08, Santa Cruz CA

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm pretty sure good TO's listen to public opinion and change their rules based on it.

Just saying.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I might show up. Maybe bring a friend or two.

And, sorry dude, but Hyuga is trouncing you hard. He's using hella fancy words and his argument is stronger.

edit: actually im going to be at calculus camp (lol nerd status) so chances are if i did show up it would be just to see DNC again.
Zomg calculus is amazing. I honestly don't know if I would go to a calculus tourney or a Smash tourney. Also if you still work at Logos feel free to give me a call and smash sometime after work. Or, just, whenever.

And wtf @ impatience from people. I'm sure if he was going to cancel it he'd have posted; even though I disagree with his opinions he's clearly not a thoughtless person that is going to blow everyone off. Chill.

And yeah I'm almost definitely showing up ^_^

Mani

Smash Cadet
SuperRed: this is not the only place that I have advertised this tournament, nor is ti the only place where I am recieveing feedback on it.

However, the more serious smash players (the ones with actual reasoning, not the ones who just read it on here and regurgitate it) have leaned towards ON, and so it will most likely be ON at the tourney.

The only reason I said that was if for whatever reason there wasn't a large turnout of super serious players (and it IS my bday :) I'd rather have it off just to see how it goes.

sokoto

Smash Rookie
Wow I just found out about this tourney the next time your hosting another tourny let me know. I am willing to travel 3-4 hours to this tourney if you host a doubles tournament so let me know dude. my aim is lilhockenut and email is lilhockenut@yahoo.com

Top Bottom