• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
We should have same rules as last time then. All we have to do is get some brackets and a date set up.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Okay heres My plan I'll start up and offical monthly tourney thread and try to host one each month. We'll use pretty much the same rules and try to get all the contestant's at least 5 days before the tourney they will usually take place near the end of the month. I would greatly appreciate som co hosts to help me organize them and to ensure that one of us makes it to it. Should i make a social group for this?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good. I would also like to volunteer to co-host. I recommend people give conformation that they can attend the day of the tournament or at least the day before so that we can be sure they will be there. And if you want to make a group, you should name this tournament. But thats just a suggestion.

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Thanks bronyman i could use some help as you may have seen i got the new thread up.

Top Bottom