• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

brg

Smash Ace
So much hate... Do you relaise you went through the trouble of writting a huge paragraph like that just to diss someone? :laugh:

Why? So Brg can finally see how we play like so that he'll stop asking for videos? In a sense its a good idea, in another, its almost like feeding the random troll that appeared in our thread.
je suis juste curieux de voir le niveau de jeu du monde qui post sur smashboards

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'm going in 20 mins. Wit my wii.

I can't believe it, the girl at the bank saw me last time with my authorisation to get the money from my pay check and this time she didn't let me. I have to wait for that stupid 3 days.

Any fans of speed/power metal here? 'cause I'm going to buy 4 tickets for Sonata Arctica and Nightwish on september 1st 3 friends and me are going, so if you wanna join along tell me. =D

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Sonata Arctica is the best band ever : O never heard of Nightwish

Edit: I just listen to some of their songs and...well...I really don't like them XD

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Leaderboards next week fools!! Be there.

Joel, get in touch with me, since it is your brain child after all, im just its surrogate mother :laugh:

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
You're talking like if you were already there...or are you?
lol I was at work, when I leave work I directly go to Gamer's World

About leaderboards: No ladders plz. Ladders are better for online games... we cant just go around and try to challenge ppl, its going to be very disorganized and the fact that you choose your opponent adds bias compared to most online games with random matchmaking. Also, we have limited TVs and time.

just do small tourneys aka ranking battles aka ranbats... the fighter's way!

GGs btw

Damax

Smash Lord
lol I was at work, when I leave work I directly go to Gamer's World

About leaderboards: No ladders plz. Ladders are better for online games... we cant just go around and try to challenge ppl, its going to be very disorganized and the fact that you choose your opponent adds bias compared to most online games with random matchmaking. Also, we have limited TVs and time.

just do small tourneys aka ranking battles aka ranbats... the fighter's way!

GGs btw
also bout kirt waiting for ToS 5 for the ranking: its pointless. the weeklie ranking shouldn't depend on other tournaments mainly because some people can't afford to go to OTTAWA tournies. IMO its more a regional PR that should bother about tournies than a town's weeklie.

zaf

Smash Lord
also bout kirt waiting for ToS 5 for the ranking: its pointless. the weeklie ranking shouldn't depend on other tournaments mainly because some people can't afford to go to OTTAWA tournies. IMO its more a regional PR that should bother about tournies than a town's weeklie.
oh, kirt isnt waiting for TOS5 to happen to include it in the ranking system we will start. Joel wanted to wait a little while before we started any ranking, to make sure there would be people coming to the weeklies. There is a consistent amount of people coming to the weeklies right now, and since everyone was getting ready for tos5 a ranking system would get in the way of the training for tos5. So it was best decided to start everything after tos5, since there would be more time and what not. TOS5 has nothing to do with our ranking system =P.

cemo

white walker
stick around for the crew battle next time, it's the best part.

well actually it was kinda lame, there was no hype at all

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I would like to but the bus I need to take pass 1 time an hour after 10 : S

Top Bottom