• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Je n'ai pas oublier de prendre en compte ce detail petit ignard. je t'ai expliquer sur ventrillo, maintenant jouie de se savoir petit warrior
lol... of course, j'en apprend tous les jours.. =D Je te gage que c'est ca qui va me faire gagner le ToS OH ****!

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Listen guys, i think if we can permit one tv for other fighting games, then we can permit it for anything else. Due to this, i think we should completly restrict everything else that goes on.

But this is how i see it;

first of all, we need extra tvs, being able to play something else should only be considered when we actually have more setups.

Second, i think other games should not be a priority and they should only be played if a tv has been empty for a while, which is rarely the case until late into the evening.

All in all, i think we should still not play other games there.
lol there was one TV that was left unused for the WHOLE night

Robert I bet that the thing would enjoy your PS2

GGs btw

Comme jaime bien le faire, je baptise filauc avec le surnom ''Mew2Prince''

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
lol there was one TV that was left unused for the WHOLE night

Robert I bet that the thing would enjoy your PS2

GGs btw

Comme jaime bien le faire, je baptise filauc avec le surnom ''Mew2Prince''
The only reason for that is that we had a lack of people and wii last night.

DarkSnake aka DS

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, i'm new in this place, and i would like to go to that place on wednesday(where is it already?); i can be able to handle my Mario in many matches.

and btw, i'll bring my own wii with my own controlller(wiimote and nonchuck and GC controller) if you want.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hi everyone, i'm new in this place, and i would like to go to that place on wednesday(where is it already?); i can be able to handle my Mario in many matches.

and btw, i'll bring my own wii with my own controlller(wiimote and nonchuck and GC controller) if you want.
The info is on my Page 1 and anyways welcome to Montreal smashing! =P Also, it's not necessary to bring a wii since I think the store bought wiis now.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

BYOC - Bring your own controller

^^That rule is enforced at all times, for any event.

Welcome btw

The info is on my Page 1 and anyways welcome to Montreal smashing! =P Also, it's not necessary to bring a wii since I think the store bought wiis now.
Where did you get that info? last week all the wiis over there were brought by us.

brg

Smash Ace
SO WHATS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD???

Any tournaments, videos, stuff so I can see where the montreal metagame is at?

zaf

Smash Lord
-Mine and Kage's (especially kage) new favorite move in brawl is tornado. The warrior loves that move.

-I never heard anything about the store having wii's so ima still be bringing mine.

-**** Fil has a good marth, i didnt get to play him but next time i shall.

-kirt is right, with joel's absence, it had been decided that leader boards will start after tos5.

-And lastly, welcome to the community DarkSnake.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
-Mine and Kage's (especially kage) new favorite move in brawl is tornado. The warrior loves that move..
not a problem to wolf's blaster ;)

darksnake welcome..! although I'm kinda new my self
Fil I wanna play you as well hopefully next week after fixing my wolf cause I sucked last week

btw zaf what happend to our marth x2 match weren't you gonna post it on youtube?

zaf

Smash Lord
not a problem to wolf's blaster ;)

darksnake welcome..! although I'm kinda new my self
Fil I wanna play you as well hopefully next week after fixing my wolf cause I sucked last week

btw zaf what happend to our marth x2 match weren't you gonna post it on youtube?
oh ****, i totally forgot about it. Ill get right on it. I just need to find my camera

brg

Smash Ace
wtf? know the game before talking.

thad I'm deceived... spot dodge? that's useless in brawl you powershield and let the shield go into anything
the guys complaining about spot dodge ->dmash is broken with rob

I say......be smart and use a faster attack than his dmash in order not to get hit by it.

mais jmattend pas a beaucoup de compréhension de la part d'un Saint-Thérèsien ;)

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
^A bit like G&W Dsmash.

I've been thinking on something very stupid, but still I wanna ask it.

When you ''powershield'' or watever it's called, you can grab right away, right? So if you powershield ,but if the ennemi is on the other side, will the character change side and grab? I rarely use the grab after the powershield so I woudn't know...No I'm not stupid, 'cause I've seen what brawl got into with the edges, now you can grab it even when your facing on the other side, so I'm just asking.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Learn to DI! lucario can barely chainthrow some characters to a maximum of 30% which is barely 1 fifth of your life at LEAST.

some need to DI away and down some up and away either to jump or to roll depending on the character. me and vwin tested it on almost all characters.
sérieux kage, come on, 30% c'est genre 2 aerials, arrête de chialer, c'est pas 0 to death. mais max, penses-tu vraiment que le monde est assez bon pour faire ce genre de test par eux même? they all read books and test nothing.

J'ai essayer de DI towards, en haut ou ben away pi ca marchait pas, je mai forward chain grab a 40, pi je pouvais rien faire.. oublie pas que je suis pas bon à ce jeu.
fix'd for free

In Joel's absence, we've decided to start the leader boards on the week following TOS5 for anyone interested.
prizes? joel, anything?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
sérieux kage, come on, 30% c'est genre 2 aerials, arrête de chialer, c'est pas 0 to death. mais max, penses-tu vraiment que le monde est assez bon pour faire ce genre de test par eux même? they all read books and test nothing.

fix'd for free

prizes? joel, anything?
Says the guy that got fully charged upsmash...

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Ye quand le prochain Weeklies?
Pogne toi un calendrier pis un crayon feutre, un gros la, un Sharpie préférablement. Ouvre ton calendrier et examine le un peu. Trouve la page du mois qu'on est dedans, trouve le premier Mercredi du mois, avec ton crayon feutre fais une esti de grosse ligne noir tres visible pis qui va du premier Mercredi du mois jusqu'au dernier. Flip la page du mois pour voir si ca a passer a travers comme du monde, ou fais juste répéter la procédure.

Maintenant, TOUT LES MERCREDIS vont etre noir pis tu va faire "wtf kesser ca" pis apres tu va te rappeler que c pour les bi-weeklies. Comme ca t'auras pas a aller sur smashboards pour nous faire perdre notre temps a te dire c'est quand le prochain weekly quand que ca fais... 2 mois (?) que c'est écrit partout que c'est a tout les estis de Mercredis.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Pogne toi un calendrier pis un crayon feutre, un gros la, un Sharpie préférablement. Ouvre ton calendrier et examine le un peu. Trouve la page du mois qu'on est dedans, trouve le premier Mercredi du mois, avec ton crayon feutre fais une esti de grosse ligne noir tres visible pis qui va du premier Mercredi du mois jusqu'au dernier. Flip la page du mois pour voir si ca a passer a travers comme du monde, ou fais juste répéter la procédure.

Maintenant, TOUT LES MERCREDIS vont etre noir pis tu va faire "wtf kesser ca" pis apres tu va te rappeler que c pour les bi-weeklies. Comme ca t'auras pas a aller sur smashboards pour nous faire perdre notre temps a te dire c'est quand le prochain weekly quand que ca fais... 2 mois (?) que c'est écrit partout que c'est a tout les estis de Mercredis.
So much hate... Do you relaise you went through the trouble of writting a huge paragraph like that just to diss someone? :laugh:

any videos from these weeklies?
Filming ourselves might be a good idea =o.
Why? So Brg can finally see how we play like so that he'll stop asking for videos? In a sense its a good idea, in another, its almost like feeding the random troll that appeared in our thread.

Top Bottom