• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
will be cuming with a tv pi a wii

tho i dont think i participate to that 2$ tourny thing. caus not made of awesome

zaf

Smash Lord
will be cuming with a tv pi a wii

tho i dont think i participate to that 2$ tourny thing. caus not made of awesome
your not made of this "awesome" cuz you are not participating. these $2 are fun as hell and they promote more competitive play. Its just $2 and there is a chance at $20. why not play? more people will be doing it and its better then sitting in the corner on ur wii

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
your not made of this "awesome" cuz you are not participating. these $2 are fun as hell and they promote more competitive play. Its just $2 and there is a chance at $20. why not play? more people will be doing it and its better then sitting in the corner on ur wii
vouch but iz runnin low on monni

edit: i always participated to every tourny u guys organize but i dunno about the pay more thing. ofc i have a chance of winning 20$ but i have a HIGHER chance of losing.

edit2: well it depends, if i get to practice with brother during the week, i might give it a try. Has it is for now, i have trouble killing a comp without losing a life with snake, wich is HORRID.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
not everyone is a working man zaf

not everyone wants to give me their money

doublegay+

also sure ill mm fil

filauc

Smash Journeyman
5 bucks mm?

i didn't know that either

but i was reading os's guide and i saw the "jab tilt like" grab release->d-tilt comboed against a lot of characters and worked on walk off edges well too.

i knew about the wario thing, wario is cake.

also what should i ban/counter vs marth? :)
lololololol

WarranThad

Smash Ace
lol stop reading threads i post in you jerkstore :)

edit:

also, feel free to counterpick japes, it's really quite a good level for me, just not one i'd counter vs your marth i dont think =D

BentoBox

Smash Master
Nobody ever thinks of counterpicking JJ xcept for me and robby.

Try CPing Distant Planet and projectile spam/camp the left side, right under the ledge. Worked wonders on fiL, lol XD.

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
jc pas c koi le prob mais a CHAKE fois ke je me reveille le lendemin du weekly, mon derriere de genou droit me fai mal en criss...

i call hax on that

SCREW YOU ZAFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( jten train dmontrer mon poing a dieu la)

WarranThad

Smash Ace
rob can spam more then anyone eles in the game but falco, who only can outspam rob and isnt as good as rob's spam vs most characters.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I think I will show up this week.
+1 vote for not making us pay for singles tourny >_<
It's really nice having a pot though, and a $2 entry fee really isn't that bad man. You could like find that on the ground :D.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Well, yours certainly isnt the hardest spammer i've seen Jer *snicker*

But thats 2 for TL and 3 for Rob/Falco.

I say we have a money match where our battles revolve on spam, not just you, any toon links vs Rob/falcos.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I think thad needs to play TL. This is the only way we will know TL's true camping potential.

zaf

Smash Lord
Well, yours certainly isnt the hardest spammer i've seen Jer *snicker*

But thats 2 for TL and 3 for Rob/Falco.

I say we have a money match where our battles revolve on spam, not just you, any toon links vs Rob/falcos.
the smartest thing to come out of your mouth is my d!ck

zaf

Smash Lord
kr3wman isnt a good anything

ive beaten fil with it, fizzi, bento. almost everyone except for the people who havent shown in a while and kirt since i refuse to play scrubs

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Pfft Zaf! You still haven't beaten my snake with your TL out of probably around 8 games. You might have beaten my DDD a couple times.

zaf

Smash Lord
i was referring to the ddd actually, i just said ur name. =P
but expect to lose to my mk tomorrow
playing ally = best training ever

Top Bottom