• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Brawl] Sunday Smash I (PLS BRING TVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - July 21st, 2013 - Tarzana, CA

D

Deleted member

I wanna start a potential upcoming series in SoCal cause we are lazy AF.
I'll add pictures of the venue soon. It is a workplace, but I can have it emptied out for a day.

I don't plan on having melee, but P:M could be a side event.

I REALLY NEED ALOT OF TVS/WIIS.
$1 off for a wii (venue)
$1 off for a tv (venue)
$3 off for both (venue)

Brawl Singles: $5
Brawl Doubles: $10 ($5 per person)
Side Event (maybe): $2
Venue Fee: $5

8 minute timer
3 stocks
Best 2/3, Winner/Loser/Grand Finals Best 3/5

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville

Counterpick Stages:
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1

Also, if anyone can bring a stream or wants to bring a stream, please do so.

Schedule

10am-12pm: Registration/Warmups
12:30pm: Doubles Bracket
2:00 Singles registration ends
2:30pm: Singles Bracket
5pm-6pm: Side Event

I want to end this by around 7-8 pm, so I want things to run smoothly. I'll be adding stuff along the way.

Singles/Doubles Payout:
1st: 70%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%

Please, no smoking inside the venue. If you need to smoke, you can do it outside, but please not in the venue.

D

Deleted member

You should enter here if you park in the lot. The front entrance should be used if you park in the Pavillions lot. I couldnt get a picture of that, but you'll know it when you see it. To get to the room: If you're entering from the parking lot entrance, GO STRAIGHT TO THE END, THEN TURN LEFT UNTIL YOU SEE THE BELOW PICTURE. If you're coming from the front entrance, GO STRAIGHT AND TURN LEFT AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN.

And here we are. Hope to see you soon :)

D

Deleted member

This is the parking lot. Theres a bunch more room than this, but I couldn't get a picture of the whole parking lot. Theres also a
pavillions nearby, so you can park there too.

Cassio

Smash Master
Just as an FYI I wont be making it in time, plus Im leaving early to pick up someone, so dont enter me into dubs. Ill be bringing a TV though.

Top Bottom