• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Skin SWF Mock-up. White+Black!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
It looks awesome, sadly i doubt the admins would do it, why? months ago they made a thread to submit new avatars. The're have been no new avatars since 2006.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
The black is really good (better than the actual one). The white is good too, but not as much.

Impossible to implement, unhapply.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
IMO, I'd rather things just stay the same, the font is easy to read, and the plain black color is easy on the eyes.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ummm... who told you that Japanese has anything to SSB? 'Cause that stuff is nonsensical to me.

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Could you do any better?
Well. Everyone needs a little criticism.

As long as its constructive....at least.

To answer his question....I actually didnt finish it, and its not exactly how I wanted to make it. So I didnt get to do every little thing that I thought of.

I just wanted to post what I had made at the time. So yeah, its incomplete/not perfect.

I also just wanted to let the Smash Boards see what general direction I thought would be interesting for the site to go in. By all means not a final product.

Things are definitely subject to change.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Does look pretty sweet, if its possible I would like to see these added to the themes. Would have to try them out to see if I would like them though.

-Onyx

SweetSoulBrother

Smash Rookie
Yo man, these are great. You've got an awesome eye for design. I personally prefer the white one. If you're looking for more of a replication of the actual Dojo's color scheme that'd be perfect. Thats not to say that the black one isn't as good. Good work man, I really like these!

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
I like the black one. it's easier on the eyes. especially at night when the lights are out in my room.

Also, why does it say "GO JI DO PA"? on one of the sections in your mock up?

OATH

Smash Apprentice
well would you be able to add those into like options instead of changing the whole website?
cause i want to use that white one badly =o

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Second layout is more refreshing. Away with the dark shades! Go the way of the new Brawl menus! And it looks so much more inviting. The current layout of the website reminds me of a dungeon :ohwell:

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Mh.. I like them both.
But I'd give Brawl a red background and Melee the blue one, that suits them better imo.

shanus

Smash Hero
Both are very nice. Just a couple suggestions: The font for the Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Melee Headers I dont think is that great. Also, the headers for Home, USer CP, etc seem a little dull and not nearly as elegant as your forum mockup. I also don't love the way forums is written. Other than that, fantastic work.

Top Bottom