• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Singles : Show Me The Poutine 1 (SMTP1) (MK BANNED)

Multyman

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerMulty
@MorKs

yeah im alot more active on aib then here, since I just found my password for the site lol, the moment I find out how I can get there I should be 100% unless work/school happens last min and yes I main Lucario :D

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
@MorKs

yeah im alot more active on aib then here, since I just found my password for the site lol, the moment I find out how I can get there I should be 100% unless work/school happens last min and yes I main Lucario :D
That's so nice, I hope to play a lot of friendlies if you come at this tournament :) If you want though, we have smashfests to practice between us in east of Montreal. If you want to come, I can give you the informations of when it happens. You also can be added on the Montreal's Brawl group on Facebook, just gimme your name and I'll add you :) (you speak french too? If not, it's okay lol)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
@Pidgezero_one and 1pokemastr : It would be really nice if you could come guys :) but if you can't make it, let's see you in October. Maybe for the next event, we'll do Doubles + "Poutine discovery event" just before :)

@Multyman : Yep, MK Banned and I think it will stay like this for a while at least. Where you from? Never saw you before.
Yo, I'm totally down to come in October, especially with poutine involved. I wanna travel more for smash this year, I just have a prior commitment this time around ;)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
October would be better for me because of how late notice this was for it.
And my Mum would probably say "We'll have to see about your grades" so giving a month into school is much better, haha.

But! I'll love to come to one of your Tourneys.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Yo, I'm totally down to come in October, especially with poutine involved.
We pretty much like this place for poutine, it has a lot of variety :
http://labanquise.com/en/

You could have some in September, but oh well....hehehe
See you in October, you guys should get a full carpool for this one =D

October would be better for me because of how late notice this was for it.
You guys consider 3-4 weeks early is not enough? I'll try to get the October's date earlier then lol.

Multyman

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerMulty
That's so nice, I hope to play a lot of friendlies if you come at this tournament :) If you want though, we have smashfests to practice between us in east of Montreal. If you want to come, I can give you the informations of when it happens. You also can be added on the Montreal's Brawl group on Facebook, just gimme your name and I'll add you :) (you speak french too? If not, it's okay lol)

I use to be in the group but it was when I was stuck on wifi and left lol, I speak french but dislike speaking it lol, Id love to play as many friendlies but im having an issue finding how I would get there D: Idk the buss route/metro since i cant drive or be driven :/ and sure about the smashfest info just message me it o:

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
im having an issue finding how I would get there D: Idk the buss route/metro since i cant drive or be driven :/
The smashfests are usually at 6925 Sherbrooke Est (#11)
You have to take your town's bus (I think it's the 31) then go to Angrignon subway
Then, from Angrignon, you go all the way to Langelier and walk 5 minutes to the building.
It's about 1 hour and a half only to go...
We are doing a smashfest saturday I think, maybe you can come, would be fun!
What's your real name? Maybe we can find you on facebook and give you more infos!

Multyman

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerMulty
The smashfests are usually at 6925 Sherbrooke Est (#11)
You have to take your town's bus (I think it's the 31) then go to Angrignon subway
Then, from Angrignon, you go all the way to Langelier and walk 5 minutes to the building.
It's about 1 hour and a half only to go...
We are doing a smashfest saturday I think, maybe you can come, would be fun!
What's your real name? Maybe we can find you on facebook and give you more infos!

It's justin incollingo :p and ok

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
You guys consider 3-4 weeks early is not enough? I'll try to get the October's date earlier then lol.
I can usually make tourneys on short notice, I just have a family event on the 22nd :)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Damn
This tourney is 1 day before my birthday

And I'd like to come to this as well, ideally we get a car pool there but the people that do the carpooling in our region are anti-ban...so I doubt they'd come here.

We'll see. Maybe I'll have to wait til October :(

And **** man I miss the Montreal poutine, I had it for the first time at the beginning of August and since then, Toronto poutine isn't the same :(

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
I can usually make tourneys on short notice, I just have a family event on the 22nd :)
It's understandable, I think October may be better for everyone from Toronto.

And I'd like to come to this as well, ideally we get a car pool there but the people that do the carpooling in our region are anti-ban...so I doubt they'd come here.
Well it's the venue's boss that made the MK banned decision and a lot of people here in Montreal is ok with the decision. I obviously thought that we would have less people if we banned MK. For september, it's official, but it's not for October.

And **** man I miss the Montreal poutine, I had it for the first time at the beginning of August and since then, Toronto poutine isn't the same :(
I expected it destroys Toronto's poutine, that's why we are famous for ours lol. There is one of the best Poutine place at 15 minutes of walk from the venue and I'll organize something so that you can all go there to eat at like 5pm. (http://labanquise.com/en/)
(http://labanquise.com/en/poutine-menu.php).

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I actually think that's where I went when I got my first ever (and only ever, so far) Montreal poutine lol. It was on some long *** street where cars don't drive (people just walk through there instead) and it was full of like sex toy shops and strip clubs and gay bars and whatnot.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
It was on some long *** street where cars don't drive (people just walk through there instead) and it was full of like sex toy shops and strip clubs and gay bars and whatnot.
LOL WUT?!?!?!?! I don't think so, but still, it's one of the best places

Multyman

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamerMulty
Hum yeah I'm really not sure of which Justin Incollingo you are on facebook, so add me instead lol : Marc-Alain Bouchard

added you lol :p and if your able to i kinda need to know more info about heading to the tourney. i know il have to take the buss back and stuff, and i checked on google maps im only 30min away from the place :I

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
LOL WUT?!?!?!?! I don't think so, but still, it's one of the best places
It was downtown...like a 20 or 30 minute walk away from Montreal's Chinatown (assuming there's only 1)

Anyway now that I think about it I doubt I'll come to this...I mean I have no problem with going to a Montreal tourney (and I'm definitely down for some of that Montreal poutine) but my birthday is on the 23rd and the transportation and whatnot might interfere with...you know, enjoying my birthday lol.

And my friends might do something like come to my house at midnight without knowing I'm in another province.

And there's a Toronto tourney the week before this. Maybe I'll come another month.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
I just asked Raze and he said he would come with me, we're planning to probably carpool there.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
By the way Pappy, there is gonna be some lucario competition. Multy is, as I heard, a legit lucario main :)

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
By the way Pappy, there is gonna be some lucario competition. Multy is, as I heard, a legit lucario main :)
unless he's a legit lucario main better than swordgard's lucario, i don't really have anything to worry about. My Bowser might be enough lol.

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
WHOA WHOA dont hype me up Dx ima be nervous, and I have some Bowser exp, iv played with KingKong quite abit on wifi :I
its a showdown, no turning back. The loser has to quit brawl forever!
nah im just joking, but i'm looking forward to it.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
By the way, I'm planning to record all the matches, so people bringing their WIIs can you please bring an SD card with codes for infinite replays please? (of course, hacked wii is needed). I ask you to remove all skins too to have no johns about it.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
No project m right ?

Only the brawl tourney ?

I'll see if I can make it... To come and hang out most likely

o

ghey man ally is back

Top Bottom