• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl roster reveal coming this December

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Of course they will, if we just saw the starters we'd see only the characters we already know are in Brawl.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
How do we know those are the starters? O.o And why do you even think Nintendo would spill all that information to some other company? It'll just ruin everything and all the surprises. It just doesn't make sense to me.
They have many times before, and that is the starting roster as they said they won't confirm unlockables before the game comes out.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Who said it was confirmed? And since Nintendo won't officially confirm it till the game comes out, other magazine companys will go ahead and spoil it?? :dizzy:
Sakurai gave the info to Coro coro, also what do you care if they spoil it?

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
To get more hype for brawl also when saturday comes around you basically should only go on the internet for dojo :p

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
the only characters that i really care about now are captain falcon and ganondorf and hopefully ridley
if they are confirmed then i will never have to religiously check the dojo everyday again

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
To get more hype for brawl also when saturday comes around you basically should only go on the internet for dojo :p

I dunno. I mean, the starting roster would make sense. But I still don't see the point of revealing all characters. Guess I'll have to play it safe and stay away from this place. I'll have to ask someone to PM me notifying me that the roster was or was not spoiled too. :urg:

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
I dunno. I mean, the starting roster would make sense. But I still don't see the point of revealing all characters. Guess I'll have to play it safe and stay away from this place. I'll have to ask someone to PM me notifying me that the roster was or was not spoiled too. :urg:

After my own personal experiance of looking out for CoroCoro's Pokemon Diamond coverage, I wouldn't put past them on revealing unknown characters and even stages. Then again, on the other side of the smash coin, Pokemon DP didn't have a site like smashbros.com to give regular updates to...

Well, dang it. I'm stumped.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I take it we will have to wait for someone to get the mag to tell us all about it right? Because there wouldn't be an update on DOJO seeing how they never update on the weekends =(.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
After my own personal experiance of looking out for CoroCoro's Pokemon Diamond coverage, I wouldn't put past them on revealing unknown characters and even stages. Then again, on the other side of the smash coin, Pokemon DP didn't have a site like smashbros.com to give regular updates to...

Well, dang it. I'm stumped.

Well thats good to know. I guess I'll play it safe just in case. xD

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Nintendo confirmed it...sheesh everyone on dojo is the starting crew(except possibly Sonic).

And it seems like the starting crew won't be anymore since we've had such a big gap that now they'll be posting unlockable characters.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Nintendo confirmed it...sheesh everyone on dojo is the starting crew(except possibly Sonic).

And it seems like the starting crew won't be anymore since we've had such a big gap that now they'll be posting unlockable characters.
They never actually said "Hey, all these characters are going to be starters!" or "Heres the official starting roster!" or anything like that. We don't know whether Sonic or Snake are going to be starters and we don't know if they are adding any more veterans or newcomers.

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
The way I look at it, Brawl will most likely have the same amount (or slightly more) starters than Melee did. I can't see any of the starters from Melee turning into unlockables, so I'm guessing around 14 or 15 starters. Obviously we have many more than just that, and those are just the one's the Dojo has revealed so far.

Sonic-Blast

Smash Rookie
I hope it is just the starting roster. I can't avoid the internet for 2 months, so I want to wait and be surprised by all the unshown hidden characters.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I hope it is just the starting roster. I can't avoid the internet for 2 months, so I want to wait and be surprised by all the unshown hidden characters.
Exactly. :urg:

Well CoroCoro love me more. :laugh:

lol just kidding. I personally want Ness to be revealed.
I'd actually want to see him hidden so then I can do a happy dance when I see him. xD Although, if they showed him now, we could all be rubbing it in peoples faces. :p

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Watch out!! HE'S GOT A BONSLY!!

I hope CoroCoro gives us the update we've all been wating for: Captain Falcun and that Animal Crossing whatever!

...I've waited the whole month for this. I better be one of the first to hear about the stuff. :p Which I won't, but.....

EARTHWORM JIM 4 BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLL!!!!1

DumHonkey

Smash Cadet
It's only like a half hour until 12/15/07 in japan. We should find out the roster within hours correct?

Top Bottom