• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Reservations in South Mississippi

Sariku

Smash Master
If anyone here lives in South Mississippi and hasn't reserved Super Smash Bros. Brawl yet, please do so. In the D'Iberville GameStop they will hold a Midnight Launch if they can get twenty more reservations.

So if you are looking forward to Brawl and havn't yet reserved your copy, reserve it there. Not only we could get it on midnight, but being able to meet more Southern Smashers would be great.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
If anyone here lives in South Mississippi and hasn't reserved Super Smash Bros. Brawl yet, please do so. In the D'Iberville GameStop they will hold a Midnight Launch if they can get twenty more reservations.

So if you are looking forward to Brawl and havn't yet reserved your copy, reserve it there. Not only we could get it on midnight, but being able to meet more Southern Smashers would be great.
loligag?

But would it be worth it? Would it? You can't deny the reasoning.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
>_> sucks i dont' live in south ms, and sucks i have no money to reserve brawl or i'd help out some..

not that it really matters, but yeah...

anyone live around middle ms? >__> we need some more tourneys god****it >_<

Top Bottom