• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl/PM Who's Tyler? 5: Low Tier City practice! - July 13th, 2013 - Lindale, TX

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh I forgot about Smashboards.

@mini OKAY LET'S TEAM YYYEEEAAHHH!!

@Tyler PR ----The round robin won't be the definite decision of the PR (since there isn't a whole 10 entrants). But, this bad boy is SUPER big. Tawko's placement will not be 8 just cause he can't make it, for example. My job is PR work this tourney. Let's get manly.

@whatever so I'm winning this.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
If you're reading this and driving, the stream setup needs RCA cords to hook to the DVC100 provided for use today. Please stop at Walmart and/or Radioshack before you get here and pick some up.

OAM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OAM37
Just got home a little bit ago from Lindale (and dropping Minifox off at home), all in all a job well done to everyone. See you guys at Fight Club next month!

edit: also want to thank Labernash for being such a good sport, provided the constant ribbing we all gave him.

edit 2: I will be getting the Brawl essentials (Wii, GC Controller, Copy of Game, SD Cards with proper saves) as soon as next month. Once I get the hang of both Brawl and Project M ... things will turn around real quick and expect me to place higher in tournaments.

edit 3: There is almost 12 hours of video footage to go through. Icecream gets to go through it all and make highlights next week before he goes to the land of enchantment and ponies.

edit 4: Thanks to Oracle for the smashboards help, and Denti for getting the word out. At one point, we had 11 viewers on the livestream. Not too bad, considering it's Evo weekend.

Denti

Smash Master
Evo weekend crushed our number of potential viewers lol. Next time will be better. Usually when I advertise streams I bring in 20-35 people at least.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
This is literally one of the 3 Saturdays of my entire summer break that I could have hosted a tourney on:/

Oh well we watched Evo that was fun

Someone lock thread pls

Top Bottom