• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Social Thread(Frowner's GD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
*Hangs head in the wind on fail train*

This beats taking the fail boat

fail humor....

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey Brick Bawks, you know what time it is?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh come on! *slaps b-2 on back........hard*

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey Sato! Help out B-2!

WHAT TIME IS IT???

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
^ Pretty much, just think of it as the Online Brawl Discussion's Social thread.
Why can't LP just put that as the title? People really don't have anywhere to go to, to just relax chat with friends or talk about they're daily problems unless you wanted to create a stinky xat for this that'll drain the essence of what the frowners are And the pool room only requires you to be on ONE topic or the thread will be closed. I say this should be a online social. We play brawl + We're online + We're social = Brawl online social. ENDGAME.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Why can't LP just put that as the title? People really don't have anywhere to go to, to just relax chat with friends or talk about they're daily problems unless you wanted to create a stinky xat for this that'll drain the essence of what the frowners are And the pool room only requires you to be on ONE topic or the thread will be closed. I say this should be a online social. We play brawl + We're online + We're social = Brawl online social. ENDGAME.
Well duh, i'm LP. You can't make me do that. Only under the advisement of Master Grey, that is.

Mic ambushed me :(
Heh, might want to get that checked out.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^I LOLed^

It's not spam unless you get caught
B-2 you're doing it wrong. I wouldn't spam unless i was seeking attention. The special kind of attention, that gives Perma-Ban :S

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well duh, i'm LP. You can't make me do that. Only under the advisement of Master Grey, that is.

Heh, might want to get that checked out.
You have my approval.
^ This.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You can never do MK wrong, unless you SD, then you're doing it wrong.

Nuuu not really...

That's offline MK. Online MK is totally different.
That's cool, that's cool, i'm ok with that.
I also spam mah D moves. That's right. With your own tier, you get a new button added to your controller. It's right below the C-stick, but it's soooooo small, we accidentally wind up pressing the C-stick down when we reach for it. Thus, MK's greatest move was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom