• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hi new people

If they are too creepy for you, you can talk to me, i'm the someone normal one here. (Although zero's signature says otherwise...)
I'm normal >_> read dat title.

I just adapt to the environment, i'm an eevee, I act weird because this thread b weird, if i don't i wun fit in and stuffs.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
WELCOME NEWBIE! IF U DONT NO HW 2 UZE DA BOARDZ LET ME KN0, IM RESZPEKTED HURR
THANKS.
I AM GLAD I FOUND THE RIGHT THREAD TO POST IN. I AM EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THIS SOPHISTICATED SMASHBOARDS BRAWL ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM BRAWL ONLINE GENERAL DISCUSSION/ SOCIAL/ THING THREAD.
HOWEVER, DEAR NEW ACQUAINTANCE, I AM AFRAID YOUR SPELLING NEEDS SOME WORK.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
THANKS.
I AM GLAD I FOUND THE RIGHT THREAD TO POST IN. I AM EXCITED TO BE A PART OF THIS SOPHISTICATED SMASHBOARDS BRAWL ONLINE DISCUSSION FORUM BRAWL ONLINE GENERAL DISCUSSION/ SOCIAL/ THING THREAD.
HOWEVER, DEAR NEW ACQUAINTANCE, I AM AFRAID YOUR SPELLING NEEDS SOME WORK.
LULZ U RLLY R NOO HURR RNT YOO!??? ULL LURN SUUN

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
LULZ U RLLY R NOO HURR RNT YOO!??? ULL LURN SUUN
WHAT?

Edit: Ah, I see it has gotten late here. Strange how time works, how each minute seems to be later than the previous minute, how each hour passed is one hour closer to the end of the day. What a bother. You would think time would get bored of the same thing over and over again. Why, if I were time, I would want to mix it up every now and then. Make it go backwards, make it completely stop at random intervals, make each second a millennium. Stuff like that, you know?

Oh well. I suppose it cannot be helped. Some things in life never change. Like the progression of time. As a result of this, I am afraid I must take my leave. Goodnight!

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lots of new people showing up! :O
Granted, I all but dragged Alekz here during a skype call, ha.
Either way, good to see so many new faces before the end of wifi.

I'll be heading to bed now, reading with a warm fluffy cat in your arms makes you tired. :awesome:
Night, all.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That's not how it works, that's why! There can only be one King or Queen under each category. The next person below is either a prince (if you're a boy) or a princess (if you're a girl [unless you're Wis, she's always a prince]).

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Can someone explain to me why I have been like-spammed? Because I appreciate you guys helping me get the Seriously Likeable trophy :)

link2702

Smash Champion
I am curious who that green kirby/white peach was....:troll:

they thought they were so tough the first time they won due to them having items on and getting lucky as hell against the cpu and noob yoshi...but the next match we got a 1v1 and I got a mirror shield KO on his up b....he was silly enough to attempt it, and got punished for it.

on a more serious note he/she/they were actually pretty decent. Still though, don't be getting cocky from an item match.:happysheep:

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
I spent like 2 hours in Taunt Parties last night with my green Oli. He's the life of the party when he's up in there. Reorder my Pikmen, have them shroud me and duck in them, spin my head like a boss. He oozes machismo

kaazers

Smash Master
Ah...came on just to see if there was a page to nab, but it looks like it's already been swiped. Got 5 minutes so I might as well finish up some like spam.

Prepare your alerts!

edit; I just get the feeling that this Alekzandrea person has the best taste in characters for some reason, heh.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So many new guys, that's cool that means they'll be alot of activity around here

so if I go without saying a word this time, i'll go unnoticed.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So many new guys, that's cool that means they'll be alot of activity around here

so if I go without saying a word this time, i'll go unnoticed.
I think I scarred off seven... :sadeyes:

That will never go unnoticed....
upload_2014-4-16_13-51-7.png

Wow I'm creepy...

Edit: Hey, is your avi from Sword Art Online? My brother was watching it not too long ago.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Why can't anyone spell "scared" right?

unless it's another inside joke....

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
y u do dis.
Dat was before, dat. But seriously I really hope things get back to dat crazy MA rating lul like old times.... the gif stuff is fun but... I miss dat. but okie i won't slip off into the night.

Anyway I'll be on BB as blue :pit:

I think I scarred off seven... :sadeyes:

That will never go unnoticed....

Wow I'm creepy...

Edit: Hey, is your avi from Sword Art Online? My brother was watching it not too long ago.
your not creepy chicken chief :>

and yes it is, i'm going back to my old avis

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hey Path? Can I join the Chicken Army?

I wanna be Cojiro. I'm sure you know where that's from.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Chicken squad alpha, assemble in single file formation!

:> :> :>

I have declared war against old man @ kaazers kaazers

the chicken army shall prevail!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well then, my English teacher seemed to be in a bad mood today (My favorite part of class is when she screamed at me right infront of the whole class! -.-) Anyway, does anybody wanna play P:M? Im only gonna be around today until 7 pm (might pop in later)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hey Path? Can I join the Chicken Army?

I wanna be Cojiro. I'm sure you know where that's from.
I'm gonna be the OOT pocket cucco, Just need to add on a army hat or something :awesome: and it'll be my new avi soon enough

I'm gonna laugh if somehow all our avis were chicken related, hey it happened with one piece and frozen :p

Top Bottom