• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
/rolls in

>_>
<_<
>_>

Yeah i'll be on BB again, idk as I dunno....(lol) Blinking shield though.

everyone always leaves when show up xD i'll just be a ninja again then.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Should I show off my 2 Pit combo vids here, just for the fun of it? D:
If you want to :). I have no experience with Pit so I probably wouldn't understand it though.

In other news I'm watching Frozen tonight. :grin:

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Please enjoy em both. They used to be more popular, but I had some issue with a hacker screwing with my old profile, so I had to get a new profile and reupload. They're from around 2009-2010 most of the time, somewhere around there.

Good times when I used to be more popular or something. I hope you guys will like them unlike the haters. :( *hides behind shield*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Please enjoy em both. They used to be more popular, but I had some issue with a hacker screwing with my old profile, so I had to get a new profile and reupload. They're from around 2009-2010 most of the time, somewhere around there.

Good times when I used to be more popular or something. I hope you guys will like them unlike the haters. :( *hides behind shield*
I didn't know Pit could do all that stuff :surprised:. Those were some really cool arrow tricks! And your edgeguarding was really good.

I'm never fighting you unless I'm forced to now.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I didn't know Pit could do all that stuff :surprised:. Those were some really cool arrow tricks! And your edgeguarding was really good.

I'm never fighting you unless I'm forced to now.
*is blushing*
And that stuff was from around 2009. I have plenty more beautiful tricks that I had compared to back then.

My regrets were that I needed much more than Pit players and boring FD (others picked it too), and not that many chaingrabs, but hey, still beautiful for being a 2009 vid.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

I was just watching that in this thread before I logged in, I heard your pit was rlly good, but I never expected pit to be able to chaingrab a character in that vid, apparently your pit is elite, just like your bowser.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was just watching that in this thread before I logged in, I heard your pit was rlly good, but I never expected pit to be able to chaingrab a character in that vid, apparently your pit is elite, just like your bowser.
It works on some characters. While it's not as effective as it used to be, but it still works on certain characters. <3 Same with the F-throw to stutterstep F-smash thing. I'm flattered that you liked it. My vid needs more likes for sure.

kaazers

Smash Master
I AM HERE TO INDUCT THE NEXT K SNAGGER INTO THE HALL OF FAME.

No one's taken it yet?

/GASP

Pages now only take 45 seconds to load. Aww yiss.

edit; Really close. Are you guys gonna be talking? I'll stay here until it gets snagged in that case.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I AM HERE TO INDUCT THE NEXT K SNAGGER INTO THE HALL OF FAME.

No one's taken it yet?

/GASP

Pages now only take 45 seconds to load. Aww yiss.

edit; Really close. Are you guys gonna be talking? I'll stay here until it gets snagged in that case.
THE K SHALL BE MINE!

kaazers

Smash Master
Hey sexy.

Get over here and cuddle with me.
Hai.

Dude. Not with this crappy internet.

Cuddle with Rick in the meantime. /shot

edit; So Wis has been infected with the Frozen virus. Matsuo soon to follow. Prognosis grim.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hai.

Dude. Not with this crappy internet.

Cuddle with Rick in the meantime. /shot

edit; So Wis has been infected with the Frozen virus. Matsuo soon to follow. Prognosis grim.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No more excuses, get your fine ass over huurr.

LOL at his reaction btw.

I won't be infected by it, don't worry ;)
WHAAAAAAT.

There's that erection again, @Twili
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

I HAD

TO

DO THAT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom