• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa one more level then I'll be taking on the second gym.

@ Metalbro Metalbro Why give up? D:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, im not going to sleep anytime soon ._. I really need to rest more :| So, what's going on? :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I can't explain. I'm kinda bored with it.
Well, I know how you feel there. I get bored of a lot of things and end up dropping them for months to even years before I even think about picking them back up. After some time it kinda just piles up, and then you get to feel excited about trying to decide what to do first when you finally find your interest again.
Well, im not going to sleep anytime soon ._. I really need to rest more :| So, what's going on? :p
Haaaaayyyyyy Danny. We're just talking, like normal. I'm playing Pokémon White on a nuzlocke trial and I'm about to take on the Nacrene gym omg.

D

Deleted member

Well, I know how you feel there. I get bored of a lot of things and end up dropping them for months to even years before I even think about picking them back up. After some time it kinda just piles up, and then you get to feel excited about trying to decide what to do first when you finally find your interest again.

Haaaaayyyyyy Danny. We're just talking, like normal. I'm playing Pokémon White on a nuzlocke trial and I'm about to take on the Nacrene gym omg.
You're taking on the next gym? EXCITEMENT! :O Lol I see I missed a Frozen battle :o I always miss the fun stuff :glare:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I sure do react with that on this thread a lot :awesome:. Like that one night with you and Kaz on Corneria....that was the best night ever :laugh:
Oh jeez yes that night. Kaz and his dirty mind... :awesome:
especially since he's not here to deny it now muahahahaa.

You're taking on the next gym? EXCITEMENT! :O Lol I see I missed a Frozen battle :o I always miss the fun stuff :glare:
Yes :'D I just finished level-grinding my team and now it's time for the gym.. I'm nervous lol. And YES another Frozen battle. :awesome:
Don't worry, there's always time for them in the futureeeee. I might watch the movie again before I go to sleep heeeeheehe.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
@ Metalbro Metalbro you take a break for too long and the end of wifi will be here faster than you know it, i'd say just try to keep playing until the end and only get smash 4 when you're interested again.

D

Deleted member

Oh jeez yes that night. Kaz and his dirty mind... :awesome:
especially since he's not here to deny it now muahahahaa.

Yes :'D I just finished level-grinding my team and now it's time for the gym.. I'm nervous lol. And YES another Frozen battle. :awesome:
Don't worry, there's always time for them in the futureeeee. I might watch the movie again before I go to sleep heeeeheehe.
Twi, don't you think you're taking your Frozen obsession a little too far? :o
THE MOVIE IS CONTROLLING YOUR MIND! IT'S EVIL!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Twi, don't you think you're taking your Frozen obsession a little too far? :o
THE MOVIE IS CONTROLLING YOUR MIND! IT'S EVIL!
On the contrary, I'm at my best when I have an obsession. I can fall back on it when I'm bored and move on when it's all said and done. That's how it's always been.

D

Deleted member

On the contrary, I'm at my best when I have an obsession. I can fall back on it when I'm bored and move on when it's all said and done. That's how it's always been.
I feel like Frozen is actually an evil movie :o It's controlling the minds of a bunch of people :o The movie is making people go crazy for it and it's making them watch it over and over :o It's a conspiracy! O.O

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I feel like Frozen is actually an evil movie :o It's controlling the minds of a bunch of people :o The movie is making people go crazy for it and it's making them watch it over and over :o It's a conspiracy! O.O
My dear boy, everything is a conspiracy.....eeeheeheehahaa!

In other news... standing in front of that gym leader, Lenora. I've heard too much about her Watchog.. wish me luck guys.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

In other news... standing in front of that gym leader, Lenora. I've heard too much about her Watchog.. wish me luck guys.
IIRC it has Hypnosis. So bring some Chesto berries or Awakenings with you...I hope it's not too late...

D

Deleted member

Pfft, i know you'll beat Lenora :smirk: GOOD LUCK! :colorful:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
IIRC it has Hypnosis. So bring some Chesto berries or Awakenings with you...I hope it's not too late...
Pfft, i know you'll beat Lenora :smirk: GOOD LUCK! :colorful:
I lost Wendell, my Blitzle. Ironically it was to her Herdier's OHKO Takedown. The other three survived, but.. I'm sad now. ;_;

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I lost Wendell, my Blitzle. Ironically it was to her Herdier's OHKO Takedown. The other three survived, but.. I'm sad now. ;_;
I'm sorry :(. Not surprised considering Blitzle's poor defenses and Herdier's great attack.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Babe.... it's a game....
Says the person who doesn't like Pokémon...

But yeah, I know. This is what nuzlockes are about; challenge, difficulty, and loss. It is just a game, but you choose what to make out of it, you know?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Do you guys sometimes have those off days where you play terribly? I'm having one and it's making me wonder if I truly do suck.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
All da tiem...
... most of the time....

... the majority of my performances...
I can't even SHTL right now. What's happening to me??
I'm actually starting to wonder if it has something to do with how tired I am. I always play well on weekends because I sleep late, but during the week, I suck.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I always thought night school would be an awesome idea...
It sure would! Let the time for school start at 2:00 am and end at 2:25 pm. :awesome:

@ Rickster Rickster , that's perfectly unstable, I sometimes get those days when I play un-flashy and slow and stuff...

1st... It's Wi-Fi! 2nd... It's Wi-Fi! 3rd, you need a booster my man,listen to epic music or just a really fast paced song.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
. /)_/)
. ( . .)
C(")(")

Edit: It's supposed to be a bunny... I think I got it right...

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Awkward bunny xD

P:M?
I'm playing with someone from the arena right now :p

Edit: Do you want to do rotations? I can ask if it's okay :D

Edit2: Well, nvm about the rotations, we're done now haha^^ Still feel like playing? I kinda just want to mess around though.

Edit3: I put my online status to hidden, I feel like such a ninja. 8D This is kinda fun.

Edit4: So imma pretend to be Kaz and get a ton of edits in.

Edit5: Here's another bunny:
(\_/)
(0_0)
C(")(")

Edit6:
( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Edit7:
(\--/)
(='.'=)
(")-(")o

Edit8:
( Y)
( . .)
o(")(")

Edit9:
/)_/)
( . .)
C(")(")

Edit10:
Someone needs to post... D:

Edit11:
Lucky for me, I've got a ton of bunnies :D
(\(\
(=':')
(,(")(")

Edit12: I'm not kidding.
(\_/)
(^_^)
(___)O

Edit13:
/) /)
( ^.^ )
C(") (")

Edit14:
(\_/)
(>.<)
(")_(")

Edit15:
(\/)
(..)
(")(")
15 Edits, I'm done xDD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm playing with someone from the arena right now :p

Edit: Do you want to do rotations? I can ask if it's okay :D

Edit2: Well, nvm about the rotations, we're done now haha^^ Still feel like playing? I kinda just want to mess around though.

Edit3: I put my online status to hidden, I feel like such a ninja. 8D This is kinda fun.

Edit4: So imma pretend to be Kaz and get a ton of edits in.

Edit5: Here's another bunny:
(\_/)
(0_0)
C(")(")

Edit6:
( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Edit7:
(\--/)
(='.'=)
(")-(")o