• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hi can someone please tell me how to get Project M to work on a 4 GB SD card? I'm willing to do anything
I've heard it's possible using riivolution, but you'd have to hack your wii for it. If possible, I'd suggest just buying a 2GB SD card, it will save you the headache.
LOL

I'm so bored. Path, do you wanna do a 1vs1? Friendlies.
I'm good, brawl really isn't my cup of tea.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hi can someone please tell me how to get Project M to work on a 4 GB SD card? I'm willing to do anything
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is impossible. Since brawl was released before the wii was updated to be able to SD cards higher than 2GB, nothing can be done about it. You either use 2GB or nothing.. I'm sorry. :/

D

Deleted member

Ok, I'm gonna try to go into BB

One more time.

See if i can get anyone, if not i'm gone.
I'll try looking for you :p I will be on as a red Jiggerz :p We can be Puffball Pals! ^-^
Edit: 2nd page in a row :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Double Vision

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phil9943
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this is impossible. Since brawl was released before the wii was updated to be able to SD cards higher than 2GB, nothing can be done about it. You either use 2GB or nothing.. I'm sorry. :/
Is it possible to load Project M through USB? I have a legit disc copy of SSBB and I'm not implying any USB Loader GX stuff, but is the wii compatible with larger than 2GB USB sticks? I mean, I would assume it'd work.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Is it possible to load Project M through USB? I have a legit disc copy of SSBB and I'm not implying any USB Loader GX stuff, but is the wii compatible with larger than 2GB USB sticks? I mean, I would assume it'd work.
I'm not quite sure about this one. I've been looking around for an answer to your question, but I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Projecr M by a long shot. I'd suggest lurking around the Project M subforums for answers, and asking the people there directly; they'd know more. Wish I could help more, but this is the best I can do for you.

Double Vision

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phil9943
I'm not quite sure about this one. I've been looking around for an answer to your question, but I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Projecr M by a long shot. I'd suggest lurking around the Project M subforums for answers, and asking the people there directly; they'd know more. Wish I could help more, but this is the best I can do for you.
Ok thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it ;)

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ Twili Twili Come...
This is supposed to be a picture of the imp guy in The Hobbit with the caption: "Join Us!", but it didn't show up. So...

JOIN USSSSS!
in basic brawl

:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe it.....I thought this Zelda was my friend...:crying: She was so nice....but then she started attacking me......this ***** Is gonna learn today! :demon:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Dun make me chain u up again. :smirk:

There's this fox.... but i don't think its rickster, ok group though.
I'm a SHTLing neutral Fox. Or a red Naryu's Love spamming Zelda.
Edit: I'm the only Wi-Fi Fox that SHTLs, so you'll know me if you see me.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'll just dig underground and use earthquake :awesome:

Pika is a lightweight... can't take a hit :p
Kirby can't use earthquake though... :smash:
I have no idea whats going on....
Pika wants you to give her your swords. Or at least one, you've got some to spare, don't you Dorabro?

Pika vs Zero sword battle!

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Kirby can't use earthquake though... :smash:

Pika wants you to give her your swords. Or at least one, you've got some to spare, don't you Dorabro?

Pika vs Zero sword battle!
Have you seen kirby rock in pictochat? yeah I can. I can copy anythin'

Taught me everything I know?

Hahaha......

Good one.
I have dear daughter and you know it, if you wish to be bested than fine. the only one to match me is @ Metalbro Metalbro (don't make me switch to a mihawk avi)

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
I forgot about that glitch! You're right.

I change my avi quite often, unless I really really reaaaaaally like it.

PIKACHU, USE IRON TAIL!
PIKACHU, USE QUICK ATTACK! :D
Don't order me around :V

Fix'd.

I knew you were a timid pokemon, but come on....

It seems you b 2 scurred to fite meh :smirk:

*flips house*

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

*flips house*
Uh yeah be a good little pikachu and get me some pizza... will ya? :troll: *ORDERS AROUND, ORDERS AROUND* :troll:

*flips house*
Aww what's wrong? Is someone mad? :smirk: come at me bruh, i'll earthquake you and you'll go down like a feather :smirk:

Last edited:
Top Bottom