• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Lol just as i get on, i find AP... and guess what, im Kirby again, so you know what that means... he leaves. Just my luck right? :dizzy:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Dunno.... Twi, Wis, Zero, Path, Peachy, and Metal (I don't remember names, I know I forgot someone) are usually the liveliness of this thread.
Kaz as well. Guess it's just not the same without him around. Plus right now I'm still trying to fix my laptop.
I told you I hate Kirbys. Even then, I'm kinda in a bad mood, so... yea.
It shouldn't matter what characters your friends use, we're still your friends. Right?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
No he just genuenely hates BB kirbies, or maybe even Kirby in general.
Edit: Oh look, im doing that page thing you guys seem to be liking. xD

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I will admit, they are quite annoying.

"I"M GONNA TRY FLYING TO THE TOP AND USING STONE! .....Oh, it didn't work. OK! I'LL TRY USING IT AGAIN, BUT THIS TIME, I'LL STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DESCENT! ......Oh, it didn't work...NOW IT'S TIME FOR FINAL CUTTER SPAM! :colorful::colorful::colorful:"

--Most Wi-Fi Kirbies.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Its pretty true tho, for the wifi Kirbies.
Edit: Wifi foxes, tho I havent played many, like to spam d-air > anything. I know its a good "combo" but it gets kinda predictable if thats ALL your gonna do.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kaz as well. Guess it's just not the same without him around. Plus right now I'm still trying to fix my laptop.

It shouldn't matter what characters your friends use, we're still your friends. Right?
I know. It's just after all these years of stress that this game has given me (including lag and tiers), and for some reason I can't break away from playing yet, I feel like I've come to the point where I lost some of my sanity.. Those idiots and trolls at AIB don't really help my anger anymore. Plus I don't think this acupressure thing is helping. I apologize. -.-

You don't hate Foxes, Lucarios, or Zeldas, do you?
Well, spammy ones, yes, especially those Zeldas that keep butting in to the point where I get ganged up on.

I need a cure eventually.

EDIT: As for noob Foxes, they love their smashes, don't SH blaster, and tend to be reckless.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
just ran into a noob black metaknight, twice actually.

first time i was samus, he was dumb enough to put items on high with fans, though his plan back fired as I fan spammed him harder.

next match I went ice climbers, unfortunately an annoying peach and sonic saw that i was trying to get the chaingrab on him so they tried to double team me, then someone at the end of the match dc'd the whole group(probably because they realized their plan didn't work quite like they intended...)

Next match lo and behold, same black metaknight player(had the exact same playstyle) this time i was snake. He got lucky that match because a stupid pit came in and tried to help him, and ended up getting killed by him instead.

next match i went pink metaknight and royally slaughtered both the black metaknight, and the noob pit(who now went samus).

:troll: he got so furious he even at the end when i was just flying under the stage and avoiding em, he went for a suicide kill on me, he was at the point where he didn't care if he lost then, he was just determined to take a stock off me. I won the match easily with like 4 kos

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
EDIT: As for noob Foxes, they love their smashes, don't SH blaster, and tend to be reckless.
THIS.
It's sad when you can make your Smashboards signal SHTLing and people can easily find you.
In addition to what you mentioned, they hardly Utilt and overuse Dash Attack approaches. They also think that spamming Reflector in the air right above you will save them or something :awesome:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
THIS.
It's sad when you can make your Smashboards signal SHTLing and people can easily find you.
In addition to what you mentioned, they hardly Utilt and overuse Dash Attack approaches. They also think that spamming Reflector in the air right above you will save them or something :awesome:
Been there, done that. The Pit stereotype is bad, too. I even have to hurt them for how bad some of em are.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
just ran into a noob black metaknight, twice actually.

first time i was samus, he was dumb enough to put items on high with fans, though his plan back fired as I fan spammed him harder.

next match I went ice climbers, unfortunately an annoying peach and sonic saw that i was trying to get the chaingrab on him so they tried to double team me, then someone at the end of the match dc'd the whole group(probably because they realized their plan didn't work quite like they intended...)

Next match lo and behold, same black metaknight player(had the exact same playstyle) this time i was snake. He got lucky that match because a stupid pit came in and tried to help him, and ended up getting killed by him instead.

next match i went pink metaknight and royally slaughtered both the black metaknight, and the noob pit(who now went samus).

:troll: he got so furious he even at the end when i was just flying under the stage and avoiding em, he went for a suicide kill on me, he was at the point where he didn't care if he lost then, he was just determined to take a stock off me. I won the match easily with like 4 kos
Yooo talk about violation. #MKDittos2Pro,EspeciallyWhenToyingWithNoobMKs

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If I saw another Wifi Fox SHTL I would cry tears of joy :awesome:
I could pull it off, I try to learn every character each smash and try to master 12.

But again, if the wi-fi lets me :p so far i'm getting no one... this wi-fi has been annoying me all day xD

JUST AS I SAY THAT I GOT SOMEONE

OMG FINALLY

YUS ANOTHER ONE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FREAKING
GREEN
ALLOY

Omg it took hours 2 find someone.... and its green alloy.... wtf.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If I see that alloy again tonight, i'm done

I am done.

with this for a while.

/goes back into BB again, pls wi-fi b gud 2 meh.

(excuse for more spam :awesome: )

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Heh, I was thinking "This Pit is pretty good, and it's golden...Hmmm" Turns out I was right!
That's my cute Pit indeed. I didn't read what the signal is. Usually players should hold Pit, but not attack him, or so I think.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
That's my cute Pit indeed. I didn't read what the signal is. Usually players should hold Pit, but not attack him, or so I think.
Ok then. I'll grab any gold Pits I see from now on :awesome:. Shame you left. Haven't seen anyone on BB in a few days.

D

Deleted member

You guys make me feel like I'm the only person who uses the CCPro...
Aw, don't worry :p I used to use the Classic Controller so im probably going back to that one for a while :p
Edit: @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit Lol no xD The analog stick broke off xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom