• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I have a CCP. I'll try to play with it in the meantime. I remember it was insanely uncomfortable to play with.
I was hoping to invest in a CCP, much more comfortable than using the original with those handles. Iirc, I believe it also has two big buttons on the back similar to the right half of the GCC? Nonetheless, still going to take quite the getting used to with the right hand buttons being placed differently to the GCC, and also the D-Pad placed where the joystick should be. I was pleased using it after the first month or so of taking it up, been using it for 2 years at least now, but I still feel like my true potential still holds true in using a GCC rather than a CC or CCP even still.

Acronyms and novel posts ftw.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
No, I'm still up! I was just saying goodnight to everyone else. Won't have access to my Wii for a week after today so I plan on playing all night!
And here I felt all proud for staying up past you...

Also, our fonts make for Christmas colors.

link2702

Smash Champion
seeing as it seems everyone's taken the online conversations here now and the BBFF topic is dead, i might as well mention this match I had a few hours ago.

It was against a marth, and two tlinks.

The first match I was shiek(iirc) and was afk/busy trying to talk to someone at the same time till right near the end, stole the kills at the last moment with a smashball :troll:

next match i was dark link, still tlaking to them and ended up doing horribly since i was trying to have a conversation and play smash at once, ended up dieing several times waaaaaay to early.

last match I no longer had any distractions I went marth myself. Completely obliterated the green marth who at that point was cocky against me due to the last match.

Just an FYI to that green marth, face me next time when I don't have any distractions and even my link will take you out :troll:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I LOL'd.

And despite being 3 hours behind me, you will never stay up past meh! /insert cackling
I hope you didn't wake anyone up. :awesome:

Lies! LIES! I've stayed up past you (once)!

But despite my handicap, it will probably never happen again... It's only 10:36 where I'm at right now and I'm yawning...

@ Link +100000 points for using Dark Link.

Edit: Or was that Wis I stayed up past...? :p Anyhow, I'm off to bed. Gnite. :tired:

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
@ P PATH O__o
I always use either gold link or dark link. (here's to hoping in smash4 there will be individual voices for certain costumes, getting to play dark link with the voice modulation used for him would be awesome, and having dark pit's color have his attitude as well.)

for all my most used characters I essentially have 2 main colors i use with them.
pit; green pit or dark pit.
link; gold link or dark link
ice climbers; black or green
marth; white or blue/retro color
c.falcon; pink(cuz nothing is more manly then pwning someone as the pink falcon) or neutral.

kaazers

Smash Master
I hope you didn't wake anyone up. :awesome:

Lies! LIES! I've stayed up past you (once)!

But despite my handicap, it will probably never happen again... It's only 10:36 where I'm at right now and I'm yawning...

@ Link +100000 points for using Dark Link.
Such weakness. :awesome:

Psh. I try to stifle the laughter so is all gud.

You stayed up past me once? LIES. No, seriously, I stay up too late. Halp me.

edit: NIGHT! (see? :troll:)

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Such weakness. :awesome:

Psh. I try to stifle the laughter so is all gud.

You stayed up past me once? LIES. No, seriously, I stay up too late. Halp me.
-sends army-

I'm off to hit the hay (gotta hate that hay...) now though :p Gnite!

Edit: I don't see it. :b:

Another Edit:

@ P PATH O__o
I always use either gold link or dark link. (here's to hoping in smash4 there will be individual voices for certain costumes, getting to play dark link with the voice modulation used for him would be awesome, and having dark pit's color have his attitude as well.)

for all my most used characters I essentially have 2 main colors i use with them.
pit; green pit or dark pit.
link; gold link or dark link
ice climbers; black or green
marth; white or blue/retro color
c.falcon; pink(cuz nothing is more manly then pwning someone as the pink falcon) or neutral.
Hmmm, I don't think I've seen you on BB. Then again, I don't go on all that often, and when I do I just drop groups uncontrollably and have staring contests with the punching bag...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Found an u-throwing red Marth with my blue Marth, a blue TLink, and a blue Mario on hacked controls test stage. Looked familiar...

link2702

Smash Champion
-sends army-

I'm off to hit the hay (gotta hate that hay...) now though :p Gnite!

Edit: I don't see it. :b:

Another Edit:

Hmmm, I don't think I've seen you on BB. Then again, I don't go on all that often, and when I do I just drop groups uncontrollably and have staring contests with the punching bag...
i don't get on as often as I used to, too tired from work most of the time to even play video games(*GASP*) I usually appear some time from 10am to 6pm central time on tues or wed.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Tic tac, were you this Red Peach that was watching my Link beat/style on this salty Snake that all of a sudden lagged the room. Ha ha!
Yuuuuup, that was me. I was gonna leave the first round, but I had suspicions that that Link was you.
Also, I lul'd when you taunted at your crowd chants

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yuuuuup, that was me. I was gonna leave the first round, but I had suspicions that that Link was you.
Also, I lul'd when you taunted at your crowd chants
Isn't it obvious? X) Hey, you gotta join the crowd at times. :D

Once I styled so hard on that Snake, the connection with everyone has started to grow grim. :(

Seems Wi-Fi is sacred to watch more victims get bopped hard on. X)

Oh! March 26 me and Person are going to a tournament here In Bakersfield. :O

I'm going to use all my friends tags and such. I'm going to use Blazer's tag and now, I need to know yours Miss Tic Tac. :D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
And returning to blue. It was nice seeing so much green for one day, even if I didn't leave my house. Heading to sleep as well, for any who are still awake. Night(morning) fellow insomniacs!

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Isn't it obvious? X) Hey, you gotta join the crowd at times. :D

Once I styled so hard on that Snake, the connection with everyone has started to grow grim. :(

Seems Wi-Fi is sacred to watch more victims get bopped hard on. X)

Oh! March 26 me and Person are going to a tournament here In Bakersfield. :O

I'm going to use all my friends tags and such. I'm going to use Blazer's tag and now, I need to know yours Miss Tic Tac. :D
I use a lot of tags, I never just stick to one.
RôyâL, ro×ad, trap, FîRE...

Probably just go for Pichi if you're looking for a main tag, lul.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hahah.... Waking up in the morning for school....

See you guys later
Waking up in the morning for work, even better. Hah.... at least today I get to buy Frozen on DVD!

link2702

Smash Champion
earlier today I had some matches against a kirby and snake who knew what they were doing.

They were actually pretty fun. GG's to both of em. though the snake user did go into rage mode one time and went metaknight, but other than that the matches were pretty good.

kaazers

Smash Master
Got delayed. Just about to leave now.

How do you guys stay up so late?
You wouldn't know, would you? :awesome:

Ah, feels good to be back. :grin:
Aaaaand Dorabro is gone. Couldn't you have held off changing the Dora avi for just another 20 minutes? I wanted that precious face to be the last thing I saw on this thread before heading off. TROLOLOL /shot

And Twi's getting Frozen... In b4 I come back to find out she's watched it 15 times, haha.

Well, gotta go! Bye, all!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
How do you guys stay up so late?
Much practice, my dear. Just ask Kaz, we forcedtrained him to stay up later and later, and now he can hang like the rest of us. :awesome:
Got delayed. Just about to leave now.

You wouldn't know, would you? :awesome:

Aaaaand Dorabro is gone. Couldn't you have held off changing the Dora avi for just another 20 minutes? I wanted that precious face to be the last thing I saw on this thread before heading off. TROLOLOL /shot

And Twi's getting Frozen... In b4 I come back to find out she's watched it 15 times, haha.

Well, gotta go! Bye, all!
HEY. Don't you limit me like that. You know very well I'd watch it at least 20 times.

Lolno maybe not. But I just bought that AND four other movies holy wow. Money, it goes. Prolly gonna watch them since I got the rest of the day off.

Anyays, seeya in over a week, Kaz!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Maybe he'll be back sooner like he sometimes does. Just gotta keep going and wait til he gets back, y'know? Just like when any one of us leaves.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good point. Hope he'll be okay. *hugs Twi-chan*
Although the big thing is that he created this thread, so that's also why it's a big deal. We're a strong family, though.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
He will be. He's left for longer than this before, and even then he found the time to check in every now and then. Maybe that'll be the case this time as well.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Which reminds me.... I'll probably have to leave for a week soon... but that's not til next month.

Top Bottom