• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
yo i aint gonna deal with this
either you all green or you not green
one of them gets respect from me
guess which one

man stop foolin you know its the internet aint nobody gonna pinch you across the internet
like seriously bro?
Sorry, but my Pit is my Pit. Besides, gold is gold, leprechaun and their pot of gold, you know the routine, so don't shoot me. D:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Sorry, but my Pit is my Pit. Besides, gold is gold, leprechaun and their pot of gold, you know the routine, so don't shoot me. D:
i cant pinch people across the internet
i cant shoot people across the internet
but anyway leprechauns dont wear gold so clearly you aint doin it right

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili - Tell me about your matches on BB earlier, I feel like I might have found you earlier.
If you saw a green Pika, Zelda, Marth, Peach, TLink, or Lucario running around like an idiot earlier and refusing to fight, it could've been me. I mainly just dashdanced and taunted some with people. Dropped midmatch a lot since I was grouphopping, so I apologize if you got my CPU at any time. I don't remember anything in particular other than some fights and an epic circle-camp on temple with this white Kirby who tried really hard to attack me and only me.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
If you saw a green Pika, Zelda, Marth, Peach, TLink, or Lucario running around like an idiot earlier and refusing to fight, it could've been me. I mainly just dashdanced and taunted some with people. Dropped midmatch a lot since I was grouphopping, so I apologize if you got my CPU at any time. I don't remember anything in particular other than some fights and an epic circle-camp on temple with this white Kirby who tried really hard to attack me and only me.
Alright, didn't see you then.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everybody!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
So I just found this roll happy Lucario/Shield Breaker and side B spamming Marth/smash happy Zelda who abuses items to, uh... try to win.
Okay, then.

Edit: And now he went Toon Link. Boomerangs, fsmashes, dairs, and up Bs in the air.
Edit 2: And now they all are teaming up on me. I swear they are all the stereotypical beginners for their characters.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I almost read 'green minds'. Wat. Wow.
Great green minds think alike then. :awesome:

All right, then I will get out of this weird group.
Your usuals but green, right? I'll be keeping an eye out. I'm green Snake right now.

edit;
This is true.
I think you know what comes next...

Tempted to make green my new color.
You should do it. Green is awesome.

edit2: Yep. The green is coming back now. Good.
edit3; Basic as ungreen as I remembered it earlier.

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I still have over two and a half hours of St. Patrick's :D There's green in my avatar so don't pinch me. I'll try basicing for a few and see what I find :3

Omg I lost a subscriber, I'm going to go rage on everyone

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I still have over two and a half hours of St. Patrick's :D There's green in my avatar so don't pinch me. I'll try basicing for a few and see what I find :3

Omg I lost a subscriber, I'm going to go rage on everyone
Who do you play so we know what to look out for?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Despite St. Patrick's Day ending over here, gonna stick to green until the rest of the states have passed it.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
You guys want the east coast to get 27 hours of Saint Patrick's Day while the west coast only gets 24? Disgusting. You guys should respect the fact that Saint Patrick's Day is scheduled to end after 24 hours.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I'm the dusterjumping Claus Lucas, I founda red Marth who keeps trying to uthrow me in sudden death lol

I also go as blue Kirby, black Sheilda, sometimes daisy Peach/blue Ganon

Does the Smashboards message thing lag for anyone else or do I just type too fast? :L

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I'm the dusterjumping Claus Lucas, I founda red Marth who keeps trying to uthrow me in sudden death lol
I knew I found you. I'm not trying to uthrow you at all, though. I'm trying to bthrow, fthrow, or dthrow you, since none of those throws kill.

And then a disconnect

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I knew I found you. I'm not trying to uthrow you at all, though. I'm trying to bthrow, fthrow, or dthrow you, since none of those throws kill.

And then a disconnect
Omg, I knew it. Whoever that new guy was that came in, screw him for dc'ing us D:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I actually have to go to bed now. >_> That was awful, finding you two times and two dc's consecutively. Ugh

Last edited:
Top Bottom