• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll go red Marth too.

That feeling of happiness when someone leaves mid-match and the lag immediately clears up
edit: also when that annoying noob leaves

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Aw, I thought I ran into you. I 1v1ed a brown Bowser that was pretty good.
Since I am the only brown Bowser, you probably played against someone who doesn't exist. Sorry about not warning you beforehand! I hate interacting with anyone who doesn't exist.

We should play sometime so you actually know how my Bowser plays, though. He's much better than the characters I used against you last time!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Since I am the only brown Bowser, you probably played against someone who doesn't exist. Sorry about not warning you beforehand! I hate interacting with anyone who doesn't exist.

We should play sometime so you actually know how my Bowser plays, though. He's much better than the characters I used against you last time!
You WRECKED me last time...and those weren't even your GOOD characters!?
Edit: Why is my pic not showing...?
Edit 2: Might have been a black Bowser actually...

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
http://********/images/arnold-disgusting/im-scared-mommmmiiiiiiieeeeeee.jpg
You WRECKED me last time...and those weren't even your GOOD characters!?
Edit: Why is my pic not showing...?
It filtered part of the link.
But anyway, I consider my Kirby pretty good, and I used him against you. Other than Bowser and Kirby, my only other good character is Wolf, and it's even a stretch to call him good. I've never really practiced any match-up as him.
I also used DK against you, however. He's the character I currently am working on. He might be my 4th best right now. Bowser's definitely my best, no question about it.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It filtered part of the link.
But anyway, I consider my Kirby pretty good, and I used him against you. Other than Bowser and Kirby, my only other good character is Wolf, and it's even a stretch to call him good. I've never really practiced any match-up as him.
I also used DK against you, however. He's the character I currently am working on. He might be my 4th best right now. Bowser's definitely my best, no question about it.
I thought your Ganon was pretty good. I'm clueless on the matchup though.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I thought your Ganon was pretty good. I'm clueless on the matchup though.
Yeah, what gets people against Ganondorf is lack of match-up knowledge and maybe lag (contrary to what some people might say, I'd say Ganondorf is almost mid tier in lag). I'd say Ganondorf is my 8th best.
1. Bowser
2. Kirby
3. Wolf
4. Donkey Kong
5. Pokémon Trainer/Zelda
6. Zelda/Pokémon Trainer
7. Samus
8. Ganondorf

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I return on my lunchdinner break! And I've missed everythingggggg. *sob*

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah, what gets people against Ganondorf is lack of match-up knowledge and maybe lag (contrary to what some people might say, I'd say Ganondorf is almost mid tier in lag). I'd say Ganondorf is my 8th best.
1. Bowser
2. Kirby
3. Wolf
4. Donkey Kong
5. Pokémon Trainer/Zelda
6. Zelda/Pokémon Trainer
7. Samus
8. Ganondorf
1. Don't know anything about Bowser.
2. Those throw combos/followups are hard on Fox
3. Never fought a decent one so lack of knowlege
4. Never fought a decent one
5/6. Those annoying disjointed attacks for Zelda. Never fought a good PT
7. Never fought a good one...I see a pattern here...
8. Fought tons of good ones but still don't know what to look out for.
Now you know ALL my weaknesses! :awesome:
I return on my lunchdinner break! And I've missed everythingggggg. *sob*
Hiiiii Twiiiiii.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
1. Don't know anything about Bowser.
2. Those throw combos/followups are hard on Fox
3. Never fought a decent one so lack of knowlege
4. Never fought a decent one
5/6. Those annoying disjointed attacks for Zelda. Never fought a good PT
7. Never fought a good one...I see a pattern here...
8. Fought tons of good ones but still don't know what to look out for.
Now you know ALL my weaknesses! :awesome:
Not surprising to me! I like the characters that nobody uses. But yeah, we should play sometime. I haven't played many Fox players, myself.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not surprising to me! I like the characters that nobody uses. But yeah, we should play sometime. I haven't played many Fox players, myself.
I feel like Fox has a bad reputation online because so many people don't use him right (IMO). And they think they're so cool when they d-taunt :rolleyes:. He's not like MK where when you see one, you assume they are at least average (at least I do). When people see Foxes, they think "Oh, another Fox noob". :(

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I feel like Fox has a bad reputation online because so many people don't use him right (IMO). And they think they're so cool when they d-taunt :rolleyes:. He's not like MK where when you see one, you assume they are at least average (at least I do). When people see Foxes, they think "Oh, another Fox noob". :(
Nah. It's only like that in Basic Brawl and in the part of the community that isn't that great. Usually, people gives props to Fox players for using him in lag.

And whenever I see an MK, I assume they are at best average until I am proven wrong.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Never played a decent DK? We must play. I've played a few good Fox's and they usually beat me every time. A good Fox is more scarier than most characters. He can camp and he wrecks people at close range. His recovery is a problem though.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Never played a decent DK? We must play. I've played a few good Fox's and they usually beat me every time. A good Fox is more scarier than most characters. He can camp and he wrecks people at close range. His recovery is a problem though.
My up close game is lacking...I devoted so much time to learning how to SHTL that it deteriorated.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Honestly, I wonder what my role is in the family. I never knew. D:
Not my business, but your role is (a normal, average, calm, no temper blazing memeber. You should feel proud! :) In other news, you're a all around normal guy with a few exptions of loving Peach's hips and all... Congrats! Good day~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*returns looking all injured and beat up*
Ladder, MK happened... *falls to the ground*

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I don't even know if I played your DK! I remember doing rotations with you and CourageHound, but I don't think you ever used DK against me in them.

Top Bottom