• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
First you got the page and then the site crashes?

What powers do you possess? I call shenanigans.

Perhaps you are of a higher authority? If so, please spare us! :scared:
I am Elsa the Snow Queen my good sir, as well as Twili the Page Queen. Remain in my good graces and you shall be spared.

Lolwat.

In other news this is my last break, haven't seen the snow yet but I'm told it's been coming down hard. Not sticking yet but who knows how long that will last..

Snowmageddon ver3.0 on the way guys. But like it's been noted before...
K another hour and a half and I'll be home guys.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
…What am I coming back to?

So, Pika's next. Welp, it was nice being in the tourney while it lasted. When are you available tomorrow? Also, are you available later today?

edit; This is where she gets me back for weeks of teasing, haha.
I won't be able to play until maybe next weekend, school stuff. If I have time during the week I'll just say hey, or we can do friendlies during the week and the tournament one on the weekend.

I may have to lose to you though because you have the key and Fourier and stuff though.

kaazers

Smash Master
I won't be able to play until maybe next weekend, school stuff. If I have time during the week I'll just say hey, or we can do friendlies during the week and the tournament one on the weekend.

I may have to lose to you though because you have the key and Fourier and stuff though.
I should be okay most days after 7-8 PM EST so give me a shout when you're available!

Whether you win or lose, this key is staying with me. :troll:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Kaz, how did you start up this fourm? Since Blogs are disabaled now due to mods. I'm not familiar as to how to start one up. Please respond when you see this message. Thanks for your time. Good day~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm home nowwwwwww. Jeez the roads were bad. I drove ten miles under the speed limit everywhere and I couldn't see a thing. It's a good thing that one family of deer that stood at the side of the road at one point decided not to cross; I would've hit them for sure.

Snowmageddon ver3.0. No work tomorrow. Bring it.

kaazers

Smash Master
…Took a nap. I feel much better now.
@ kaazers kaazers @ Player -0 Player -0
You guys have another slave buddy. And I didn't even do anything. She offered. @Matsuokai :troll:
Oh, yay. Adding to the slave family!

MATSUOOOOOO~ :troll:

Kaz, how did you start up this fourm? Since Blogs are disabaled now due to mods. I'm not familiar as to how to start one up. Please respond when you see this message. Thanks for your time. Good day~
How did I start up the thread? I made sure I was in the right sub-forum and then I clicked the yellow "Post New Thread Button" on the top right. You can guess from there.
I'll be on BB for about 30 mins if anyone wants to find me.
I'll be on, too.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Are you constantly DCing? I have for the last 30 mins.
I just got on so it's hard to say. I got one group just fine, but I left them. Now looking for another one. I'll edit my post if it's acting up though.

edit; Not really getting anyone.
edit2; You start getting people as soon as I stop. I see how it is.
edit3; Dat DC.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Are you constantly DCing? I have for the last 30 mins.
Edit: I actually got someone :surprised:
Edit 2: I could play a game of life and death with my mom by secretly playing until midnight...
Edit 3: Yes, I know what I did...

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Wait a minute.....

So I get enslaved and abused sexually and everybody's chill?

I mean, I know that Wis does stuff like that to everyone on a regular basis (not the enslaving part I think) but still....

:[

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
My Wii seems so loud now...
"FAN NOISE CLICK CLICK CLICK DISK NOISES CLICK"
And my computer decided to check its hard drive. Now it's making noise too :facepalm:
Even MY CONTROLLER is clicking when I push buttons!

Yep, I'm staying up. :cool:

Edit ??: Getting off BB.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wait a minute.....

So I get enslaved and abused sexually and everybody's chill?

I mean, I know that Wis does stuff like that to everyone on a regular basis (not the enslaving part I think) but still....

:[
This kind of stuff happens all the time, we've learned to just roll with it bu now lol.
(Bu the wau I'm misspelling on purpose; my 'y' keu needs to be taught a lesson, so I'm replacing each of its uses with 'u')

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah. Sure!

Should we play a bit, too?
I bet we'll get lagggg.

edit;
Night, Pika.
Whelp, my bro just got on his computer, so it's almost 100% certain now there will be lag.

xD Do you still want to check it anyways? :p

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Whelp, my bro just got on his computer, so it's almost 100% certain now there will be lag.

xD Do you still want to check it anyways? :p
I wanted to check the connection and also play you, but if there's lag… I guess we could see how bad it is, first?

I'll want out if it's a quarter as bad as those dubs. Holy ---

Last edited:
Top Bottom