• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wish they did though, or at least buff Pit so he can compete better.

lol ikr, that fake *** white pit was me. I know all the tricks bro! ;) I was also that scrubby blue samus. Those items need to go.
I had the items on (well, hotheads) for my personal reasons If noobs wanna pick FD, then let em so my Hothead army can decimate em all. Until I can find a potent group that I won't leave, I'm keeping em on unless there's some evil chars that can stop em.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I wish they did though, or at least buff Pit so he can compete better.

I had the items on (well, hotheads) for my personal reasons If noobs wanna pick FD, then let em so my Hothead army can decimate em all. Until I can find a potent group that I won't leave, I'm keeping em on unless there's some evil chars that can stop em.
Ah I see. Me and this yellow GnW have been taking out everyone that comes into our room lol. Im pretty sure he recognizes you from previous fights. You're like the only one that we cant style on lmao.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Wow I just remembered I had this video. Anyone wanna watch my crappy falco beat up a bowser because i'm mean?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meh, just Falco. Tbh, i dont like him. *pouts*

FINALLY! I got a page! *spins around, but trips* >_<

No likes? *sulks* :(

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
On the buffs/nerfs thing. I hope Kirby gets some sort of buff. Like at least make his up-throw a viable kill throw at %s less than 140% plz.. the 120% mark would be fine imo. Other than that, I just hope theres hitstun, doesnt even have to be as much as melee, just more than Brawl.
---
But anyway, got DCed from my GnW friend. Got back on into some laggy ass match with a red wario and black zelda. Was that anyone?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haven't been Zelda yet tonight, only just got on basic. If I think I recognize anyone, I'll uptaunt three times. Let me know who you're gonna be so I know who to watch out for?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see a Pink and Dark Zelda (2 of em) with a noob Marth I'm fighting against.

Yep, my planking owned the group 3 times, then I left.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Haven't been Zelda yet tonight, only just got on basic. If I think I recognize anyone, I'll uptaunt three times. Let me know who you're gonna be so I know who to watch out for?
I usually go random, so I cant really tell you who I will be. But if you see someone DDing around and stuff, its probably me. If I think I see someone good, I will usually go Yellow Kirby, Red/Green/Daisy Peach or Red/Cyan/Green GnW.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I usually go random, so I cant really tell you who I will be. But if you see someone DDing around and stuff, its probably me. If I think I see someone good, I will usually go Yellow Kirby, Red/Green/Daisy Peach or Red/Cyan/Green GnW.
I usually just dashdance, telecancel, glidetoss, pivotwalk, QAC, freepull and bonewalk amongst other stupid stuff. I avoid fights, too, if they break out. My characters plus that plus triple uptaunt, and you've got me.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'll be on as my characters listed below. Everything Twi said pretty much sums up what I do, too.

Edit: Kaaz, you in Basic right now? Found this neutral (?) Snake who sorta acts like you. On BF with a white Peach and purple TL.

...lol, accidentally dropped.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll be on as my characters listed below. Everything Twi said pretty much sums up what I do, too.

Edit: Kaaz, you in Basic right now? Found this neutral (?) Snake who sorta acts like you. On BF with a white Peach and purple TL.

...lol, accidentally dropped.
I'm on, but that wasn't me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I usually just dashdance, telecancel, glidetoss, pivotwalk, QAC, freepull and bonewalk amongst other stupid stuff. I avoid fights, too, if they break out. My characters plus that plus triple uptaunt, and you've got me.

And well, just look for a talented Gold Pit who has paranoia towards certain characters, but is attracted to some others.

-Gold Pit can glidetoss, pivot grabs, platform cancels on SV (and Lylat on occasions), arrow stuff, and other tricks. It's hard not to recognize me, especially if you see me do that ledge camping stuff, or repeatedly does D-tilt a lot at times.
-My rare Gold Bowser does tricks too. It includes Koopa hopping, pivot grabs, crazy ledge stuff with the Bowser Bomb, and even rare attempts at D-air spiking certain opponents.

It's easier to see him if you see him via FC adding and all.
Oh, and I don't crouch repeatedly like some players do, but rather hold crouch down, or so I think.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im in a room with a really good white Wario. His tech skill is very GYK like lmao.
Edit: This could be cray lmao

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Alright, just checkin'.

Get on...
Did I see you on Temple for a sec there a few minutes back? Red Snake, Neutral Snake and Pink MK?

The group I've been in for the past hour had great players. All of them better than me, too. I was getting beaten up by this Red Ike/Red Snake for a while now, hahaha. Anyways, we just got DC'd.

Oh. Okay, lol.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Did I see you on Temple for a sec there a few minutes back? Red Snake, Neutral Snake and Pink MK?

The group I've been in for the past hour had great players. All of them better than me, too. I was getting beaten up by this Red Ike/Red Snake for a while now, hahaha. Anyways, we just got DC'd.

Oh. Okay, lol.
.......Yes....... that was me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Off of BB for now. I literally didn't find any room I liked. So til next time, family! *winks*

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
GGs to whoever that White Wario was. Those techniques were flawless.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Really ggs to the blue Snake I was just in a group with for about a good hour and a half. (With an afc Default Ike & several P4s.)

I was the red/blue Peach you versed. ~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I have all of the world's tired right now, and will have it for the rest of the day today. I think it's too late to beg for mercy.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Calm down guys! What's all the commotion about?

:cyclops:

Edit: I love how when I wrote this, no one was here. A minute later, there was 5 users who set their online appearance to hidden. Lol

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Pika's pic got me remembering that one episode of Pokemon where Pikachu is licking a bottle of ketchup. I was curious if there were more instances of his love for the stuff so I googled "Pikachu ketchup."

This was one of the first results, and also the first link I clicked:

...I somehow managed to troll myself.

kaazers

Smash Master
We plowed through 7 or 8 pages yesterday, but I guess the thread's all, "Ain't nobody got time for that!" today.

Just another 250 posts to that next k. It'd be great if everyone would start not shutting up right now, hah.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
K's? What are those? Karrots? This isn't the Jewelery Online Social Thread Kaz, jeez stay on topic!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm looking for a necklace. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't really mind the material of the wire, however, the pendant should be---

Am I in the wrong place?

kaazers

Smash Master
Every kiss begins with k~!

Yes, "k," not "Kay."
That jewelry store doesn't know how to spell...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Welp. New assistant manager gets on me about my stuff and makes me keep my minipurse in my locker (which I hate doing) but then later I get my first annual eval and a 40 cent payraise. Hrrrrmm Walmart watchu want me to think today?

Top Bottom