• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

SO DAN. HEY. How bout them Nintendogs? Let's go into the other room and give these guys...privacy?
Yes, let's leave these......lovers alone. *walks into the other room* So, has your dog done anything awesome recently? C:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yes, let's leave these......lovers alone. *walks into the other room* So, has your dog done anything awesome recently? C:
He has a friend now :D they both singggg when I play music it's so cute omf.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really should get off BB too. Too many Marths and top tiers, and surprisingly some Marios.
I prefer to hang out in a private game. No pervy thoughts intended; just better to be free of Temple-spamming top tier addicted noobs, that's all.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Sounds like they get along nicely c: Kinda like some people I know...you know who xD.
Oh they do, it's really quite adorable :'D Oh I know exactly who. And the relationship is exceedingly more innocent.

D

Deleted member

Oh they do, it's really quite adorable :'D Oh I know exactly who. And the relationship is exceedingly more innocent.
Why can't I have a singing dog? D': That would be the best thing to have c: They have such a strong bond with each other xD

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Damn, if i knew you were going to show up AP i wouldnt have went Kirby. I was trying to face you a little to show you that I was decent, but that ****ing noob ass D3 kept getting in my way lmao. My bad.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry, but I just don't like Kirbys, and well I haven't been having good days, so I decided to take my anger out on characters i dislike, and learn bout acupressure.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sorry, but I just don't like Kirbys, and well I haven't been having good days, so I decided to take my anger out on characters i dislike, and learn bout acupressure.
Yeah I know, Im sayin if I knew you were coming I wouldnt have picked it, I was going to switch to a diff character afterwards (not that you'd know that). The pit is just so good to watch kick noob ass lmao.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah I know, Im sayin if I knew you were coming I wouldnt have picked it, I was going to switch to a diff character afterwards (not that you'd know that). The pit is just so good to watch kick noob *** lmao.
Pit's flattered, with the ^.^; exression of his. >_<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
All Marths I see atm will be eliminated, friendly or not. This applies to top tiers as well.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Who was that black marth tho? He was pretty good. I mean, he still was pretty meh, but compared to other Marths i see on BB he was decent.
Edit: lol someone needs to turn their item off, like seriously.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Who was that black marth tho?
One that doesn't impress me. Sure it wasnt a generic one, but I just hate Marth, and hope he's nerfed in the new Smash. That fake white Pit has a lot of nerve trying to copy my tricks.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Just droppin into say that marth was one of the more unique characters in the game that provided fluid and deadly swordplay that rewarded spacing. He's been excellent in bothe melee and brawl and I doubt he'll be seeing a nerf.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
One that doesn't impress me. Sure it wasnt a generic one, but I just hate Marth, and hope he's nerfed in the new Smash. That fake white Pit has a lot of nerve trying to copy my tricks.
lol ikr, that fake ass white pit was me. I know all the tricks bro! ;) but cant necessarily do them consistently, especially on wifi, I was also that scrubby blue samus. Those items need to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom