• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hello AP^^
Good morning/almost afternoon!
I guess it's an okay morning. Coulda been better, but seeing your friendly self is making things better. :p
That's the power of seducing. Kidding! >_<

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Only revising the Brawl part, as I don't play Project M.

Brawl:

3 Stock
8 Minutes
No items
Best out of 3

Starter Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Pokémon Stadium 1
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd

Banned:
Everything else.

• Stage striking will be used for the first game. Player 1 strikes one stage from the list of starter stages, then player 2 strikes two more stages, then player 1 strikes one more stage. The first game will be played on the remaining stage. To give an example, let's say player 1 strikes Final Destination. Player 2 might then strike Lylat Cruise and Yoshi's Island. Player 1 might then strike Battlefield. The first game would then be played on Smashville, as it was the only stage not struck.
  • The winner of the first game may now choose to ban one stage from the list of starters and counterpicks. The loser of the first game then chooses any stage out of the stages that are not banned. The winner of the first game may change his/her character, but he/she must announce what character he/she is changing to. The loser of the first game may then change his/her character, no announcement needed.
  • In the event the loser of the first game happens to win the second game, game 3 is played. Game 3 follows the same procedure as game 2:
    • The winner of the second game may now choose to ban one stage from the list of starters and counterpicks. The loser of the second game then chooses any stage out of the stages that are not banned. The winner of the second game may change his/her character, but he/she must announce what character he/she is changing to. The loser of the second game may then change his/her character, no announcement needed.
  • If the 8 minute timer ends while each player is on the same number of stocks, Sudden Death will not be played. The winner would be determined by who has lower percent of damage. In the unlikely event that both players have the same percent and amount of stocks, a 1 stock, 3 minute match is played to determine the winner.
  • If both players agree on the same stage, the above stage list will be ignored, and the agreed stage may be played on.

I know I am forgetting some stuff, but the above has all the rules that actually still matter in a friendly tournament.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Windy day with sun today. It's a common.
And a hi to Pathy-chan!
Love dis weather.

Gold kirby with two peaches.... i swear this feels like gohan... lol probably isn't.

if it was you, I was the blue yoshi and blue marth. lol I wanted you 1 on 1 but noooo xD that dunk on that daisy peach felt good though, but dc'd.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Massive tagging time. Thanks Xadrin.

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @Richard 89 @ kaazers kaazers @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom @Player -0 @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @ Metalbro Metalbro @HYP3R @XDanDan612 @victinivcreate1 @TickledPeachy @Fourier
-points at Xardin's post-

Also, since I'm massively tagging again, I might as well say this in this post. Are you guys cool with having no real set time for the tourney? More of a "play when you can, tell me the outcome"?
Fine by me.

SUPER LATE EDIT!!1 top page weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Massive tagging time. Thanks Xadrin.

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @Richard 89 @ kaazers kaazers @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom @Player -0 @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms @ Metalbro Metalbro @HYP3R @XDanDan612 @victinivcreate1 @TickledPeachy @Fourier
-points at Xardin's post-

Also, since I'm massively tagging again, I might as well say this in this post. Are you guys cool with having no real set time for the tourney? More of a "play when you can, tell me the outcome"?
I'm fine with whatever, just hope lag doesn't interfere.

kaazers

Smash Master

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Mkay. Expect another massive tag post with updated brackets soon/today.

Edit: Acutally, I got time. Guess I'll just work on it now xD

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Love dis weather.

Gold kirby with two peaches.... i swear this feels like gohan... lol probably isn't.

if it was you, I was the blue yoshi and blue marth. lol I wanted you 1 on 1 but noooo xD that dunk on that daisy peach felt good though, but dc'd.
lol wasnt even me, but i hear that there is this other gold kirby around. Ive yet to see him, thats probably him tho.
Edit: Im in a room with a pretty good white Ganon and Blue Marth.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm facing Kaz now?....

I have no idea what to expect....

I'm scared.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have no idea what to expect from any of you since I've never fought any of you before. (unless I happened to have come across any of you during my Basic Brawl time. That wouldn't change a thing though)

kaazers

Smash Master
Logging in quickly to see if the brackets are completed or not. And they are!
Uh-oh...I'm versing the formidable LikeBro. Alright!

I'm facing Kaz now?....

I have no idea what to expect....

I'm scared.
Pfft. I wouldn't worry. All I play is BB. I'm not even exaggerating.
This is my first time doing anything like this. I'm here to learn until WiFi gets completely murdered, that is.

Guess we gotta arrange a time then, huh? I'll be back later to do just that.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Logging in quickly to see if the brackets are completed or not. And they are!
Uh-oh...I'm versing the formidable LikeBro. Alright!

Pfft. I wouldn't worry. All I play is BB. I'm not even exaggerating.
This is my first time doing anything like this. I'm here to learn until WiFi gets completely murdered, that is.

Guess we gotta arrange a time then, huh? I'll be back later to do just that.
Okay, be sure to let me know. You live in New York so our connection should be great.

P.S
You're going down Super Super Butt Poops!

:awesome:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Everyone up and talking on the thread while I'm still asleep. I see how it is.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I main dark Zelda, but it's not me. I haven't turned my wii on yet today.

D

Deleted member

Hi everybody! :D This place seems a bit more active today :o Have I missed anything important?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I main dark Zelda, but it's not me. I haven't turned my wii on yet today.
K. Just wondering. This zelda obviously knew what she/he was doing. She could teleport edge-cancel, glide toss, etc. There was this one time where she did something like d-throw > nair > dins fire > teleport edge-cancel > dair sweetspot. I was like wtf!!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
K. Just wondering. This zelda obviously knew what she/he was doing. She could teleport edge-cancel, glide toss, etc. There was this one time where she did something like d-throw > nair > dins fire > teleport edge-cancel > dair sweetspot. I was like wtf!!
I'll have to remember that one. Thunderkicks are just about the best feeling ever with Zelda, right next to sweetspotting lightningkicks :awesome:
Hi everybody! :D This place seems a bit more active today :o Have I missed anything important?
Just about as much as I've missed today. Guess that's what you get for sleeping in on a day off.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
The brackets have changed, there's a new one posted. Also, there's no longer a set time. Just have your matches whenever.

Also, HAI DAAAAAN! :happysheep:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I have returned!
Okay, be sure to let me know. You live in New York so our connection should be great.

P.S
You're going down Super Super Butt Poops!

:awesome:
You're right. Our connection should be pretty good.

That nickname.

I'm gonna shoot you a PM.

D

Deleted member

@ P PATH O__o Huh, so now im versing Pichi...it should be interesting ^-^ also......HAIIIII PATH! :colorful:
@ Twili Twili Sleeping is wonderful ! ^-^ haha i never get any sleep :facepalm:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ P PATH O__o Huh, so now im versing Pichi...it should be interesting ^-^ also......HAIIIII PATH! :colorful:
@ Twili Twili Sleeping is wonderful ! ^-^ haha i never get any sleep :facepalm:
On regular work days I get like 5 hours sleep maximum, just from how much I stay up lol(just ask Kaz and Wis...). Otherwise, on my days off, I'll easily sleep the entire day away and get like 9-12 hours. Feels good, my friend. Feels good.

Also, mom's gonna be home soon and then it'll be time to go pick up my car. No more having to worry about getting pulled over for those tag lights noowwwwww AAAHAHHAHHAAA.

*ahem*

Edit; there she is now. Happy 10k all.~

Last edited:
Top Bottom