• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
You should totally nap in that case.

Nah, I have work early tomorrow. Ugh. Two days off then a 7am shift. Thanks, Walmart. Feeling the love.
Haha, really tempted to, believe me…So tired.

Well that sucks. Guess you won't be on too late tonight. Same here, though. Gonna turn in earlier today. It's unfortunate humans require sleep, lol.

...Wow. I think I made about 4 spelling errors while typing just this. I'm tired! Haha. Time to bust out the iced tea.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Well that sucks. Guess you won't be on too late tonight. Same here, though. Gonna turn in earlier today. It's unfortunate humans require sleep, lol.

...Wow. I think I made about 4 spelling errors while typing just this. I'm tired! Haha. Time to bust out the iced tea.
Yeah, dat sleep. Heh.

Gonna play some P:M for now between getting stuff done for my mom.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Going on, and this Pit feels like attacking Kirbys and top tiers... and most Zeldas (well, the spammy ones that is).

kaazers

Smash Master
Yeah, dat sleep. Heh.

Gonna play some P:M for now between getting stuff done for my mom.
Dat sleep indeed.

Alright. Have fun!

Alright, im gonna go on BB now :p I think i'll be a......RED MARTH.
Are you for real? LOL

I'd join you but I'm so tired... although I just might after grabbing some dinner.

EDIT: Dat new page.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

Yup, you're not the only one. I'm sitting here feeling exactly how you are. Gonna pass the time with some BB as RED MARTH (ME, not Dan). Hope to find someone!

D

Deleted member

@ kaazers kaazers lol no Cx. I just wanted to see Wis' reaction Cx. Im gonna be a blue Jiggs and I'll troll way more for you c:
@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom Im gonna look for you c: I'll Sing three times if I see a red Marth:p

kaazers

Smash Master
Yup, you're not the only one. I'm sitting here feeling exactly how you are. Gonna pass the time with some BB as RED MARTH (ME, not Dan). Hope to find someone!
I knew you'd be in the same boat. A struggle to stay up now and then a struggle to go to bed later, haha. What is a healthy sleeping schedule?

I guess if you, AP and Dan are all on I should hop on as well. Gonna scrounge for some food first.

@ kaazers kaazers lol no Cx. I just wanted to see Wis' reaction Cx. Im gonna be a blue Jiggs and I'll troll way more for you c:
@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom Im gonna look for you c: I'll Sing three times if I see a red Marth:p
Well, it is fun to troll her. :troll:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You guys make me want to get on basic now. I wanna practice my P:M damnitttt but okay. Couple more rounds and I'll be on basic.
(can always practice P:M when no one's on and am foreveralone :'D)

kaazers

Smash Master
I know how (dat :awesome:) BB can be so I'm on now. It always takes so long to find anyone so I got it going as I eat.

kaazers

Smash Master
Gotcha!

Done eating. Now focusing my undivided attention on BB. If anyone sees a drunk Link, Snake or Ike it just might be me.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ kaazers kaazers @ Twili Twili Who will you two be? :p
Edit: @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom What happened with that post? :p
Edit 2: Lol i didn't see your comment, Kaaz Cx
Will mostly run around as dark Zelda, green Peach, blue Marth, neutral Pika, and blue/white Lucario, with sides of red/purple TLink and green ZSS. Too many.. I know. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Will mostly run around as dark Zelda, green Peach, blue Marth, neutral Pika, and blue/white Lucario, with sides of red/purple TLink and green ZSS. Too many.. I know. :awesome:
...That many? O.O I don't think my head can take this xD @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom I SEE A RED MARTH! O.O are you with a neutral Marth and neutral Ike? :o

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
2 White Kirbys and a Green Kirby. Is that one of you, or may I have permission to express my hatred for Kirbys?

kaazers

Smash Master
2 White Kirbys and a Green Kirby. Is that one of you, or may I have permission to express my hatred for Kirbys?
Highly doubt it's any of us.

EDIT: Be warned I will edit my posts whenever I see the chance. I never did get to 15 edits this morning.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nope, I'm killing them anyways. They wanna feed each other kills and cheat, I'll cheat back.
And the DC happens when I was about to win...

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Actually it is I who was the original sigher. :( And I keep finding stupid groups. First the stupid Kirbys, and then a cheap MK.

PS: GOLD PIT is better.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I can't stay up any longer... I'm just too tired. Gonna take a nap for an hour or two then I'll be back on (dat :awesome: ) BB.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I can't stay up any longer... I'm just too tired. Gonna take a nap for an hour or two then I'll be back on (dat :awesome: ) BB.
Nice edit.

Enjoy your nap!

EDIT: Pretty much nodding off here while holding my GC controller.

I
will
not
give
in.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Alright, done with P:M for now. Don't wanna alienate myself too much from brawl... these physics, man. So different.

Gonna get stuff done so mom doesn't kill me, then I'll be on basic.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm not any of the kirbies mentioned before, but i'm going online now as white kirby. Hopefully I find someone.
Tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah i'm free all night and all day tomorrow so just message me when you're ready. Just not sunday.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sigh, and now a Wario Man hacker... *sulks*
I wanna be united with my family. D:

And be careful. I have a grand hatred for Kirbys.
Lesson 1: Do NOT try to take my powers. I may attack in retaliation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom