• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna stick to Link. I really need the practice, haha.
I ran into a noobish red Lucas and he didn't seem to like me, so he started hitting me.....Bad choice for him >:D I was kicking the crap outta him and made him rage quit. Cx

kaazers

Smash Master
I ran into a noobish red Lucas and he didn't seem to like me, so he started hitting me.....Bad choice for him >:D I was kicking the crap outta him and made him rage quit. Cx
HAH.
Awesome.
/thumbs ups

No luck getting groups here, though.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Love those ragequit moments. Like that one R.O.B./Yoshi who went MK when I started harassing him--lunged at his MK with my Pika first thing, beat the stuffing out of him. He sat quietly for the rest of the night. Right Kaz? ;)

Edit; LOL.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Love those ragequit moments. Like that one R.O.B./Yoshi who went MK when I started harassing him--lunged at his MK with my Pika first thing, beat the stuffing out of him. He sat quietly for the rest of the night. Right Kaz? ;)

Edit; LOL.

/sinks to knees

kaazers

Smash Master
Irl: LOL'ING and feeling bad for you.
On sb: You see what you're up against..? :evil:
Heheh, I think you're enjoying this a bit too much...
You suck.

…No biggie. I'll get the next one…
It's still on!

ASDJKLFJJ;ASDLFJDS;

Edit:
ASDJKF'SADLKFS'
ZXCNMV.Z,XVZ.,X
QWUEOIPRIUPOWQE

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Heheh, I think you're enjoying this a bit too much...
You suck.

…No biggie. I'll get the next one…
It's still on!

ASDJKLFJJ;ASDLFJDS;

Edit:
ASDJKF'SADLKFS'
ZXCNMV.Z,XVZ.,X
QWUEOIPRIUPOWQE
Brb, lol'ing.

D

Deleted member

Irl: LOL'ING and feeling bad for you.
On sb: You see what you're up against..? :evil:
I honestly was thinking of competing for new pages, but seeing your page claiming skills, I've decided to not compete anymore ●_●

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
sa;dkljs;lfj;fl
/punches wall

Yeah, you go and laugh.
Go.
GO.
*still lol'ing*
I honestly was thinking of competing for new pages, but seeing your page claiming skills, I've decided to not compete anymore ●_●
Aw poor Dan. You can have some pages, we just can't let Kaz have them. :awesome:

Yes, the awesome face is back. We've worked out our misunderstandings and are now bonded stronger than ever.

D

Deleted member

Isn't it scary?

Been looking for you this whole time by the way. No luck. Still looking.
Im shaking o.o *hugs Yoshi plush*

I can't find you either :'( I miss you, Trolling Buddy! :'(
Edit: @ Twili Twili Yay! It'll be fun claiming some pages! ^-^ (IM NOT LETTING YOU HAVE ANY! :mad:)

Last edited by a moderator:

kaazers

Smash Master
*still lol'ing*

Aw poor Dan. You can have some pages, we just can't let Kaz have them. :awesome:

Yes, the awesome face is back. We've worked out our misunderstandings and are now bonded stronger than ever.
DUDE.

Miss you you, too, Trolling Buddy! Now I'm not even getting any groups… What gives?

D

Deleted member

DUDE.

Miss you you, too, Trolling Buddy! Now I'm not even getting any groups… What gives?
So, my Jiggs is on quite the date with this Sandbag. Cx They're having so much fun just staring at each other! Cx

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't think it's possible to hit the 'like' button harder than I already have been.

Edit: @ Twili Twili Yay! It'll be fun claiming some pages! ^-^ (IM NOT LETTING YOU HAVE ANY! :mad:)
Do.. do I sense a betrayal in the midst?

I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE.

kaazers

Smash Master
So, my Jiggs is on quite the date with this Sandbag. Cx They're having so much fun just staring at each other! Cx
My Neutral Link's one love in life is this sandbag. She's all he knows and loves.

EDIT:
I don't think it's possible to hit the 'like' button harder than I already have been.
Do.. do I sense a betrayal in the midst?

I CAN'T TRUST ANYONE.
You've just been laughing at me this whole time, haven't you? Hahaha.

EDIT2: Hey. Your post is doing weird things again. Two boxes!
EDIT3: Let's see if I can fix it.
EDIT4: lolno i can't

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I miss seeing all of you. D: I can't find one of you at all.
I definitely saw you once by myself a few weeks ago. I only realized the second I dropped the group since I was looking for Wis and Twi at the time. lol

EDIT: Just found a RED MARF in this group just now. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Twili Twili Nah, im just playing :p Im just competing for fun
Im not losing any more pages to you!
@ kaazers kaazers Dude, all these people im connecting to are awful, none of them are you :'(

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You've just been laughing at me this whole time, haven't you? Hahaha.

EDIT2: Hey. Your post is doing weird things again. Two boxes!
EDIT3: Let's see if I can fix it.
EDIT4: lolno i can't
Pretty much. Your reactions are always hilarious; that's why it's so much fun to mess with you. c:

LOL my posts.. they do weird things. Even they won't let you have what you want.. :awesome:

In other news, I just brought Astro a new friend! :'D
Tricolor Shetland Sheepdog named Ira.
NOW HE SHALL NEVER BE ALONE.

Edit @XDanDan612 I saw that..

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Twili Twili Nah, im just playing :p Im just competing for fun
Im not losing any more pages to you!
@ kaazers kaazers Dude, all these people im connecting to are awful, none of them are you :'(
I'm not getting anyone! I think I'm gonna try for another 10 minutes and then give it a break.

Pretty much. Your reactions are always hilarious; that's why it's so much fun to mess with you. c:

LOL my posts.. they do weird things. Even they won't let you have what you want.. :awesome:

In other news, I just brought Astro a new friend! :'D
Tricolor Shetland Sheepdog named Ira.
NOW HE SHALL NEVER BE ALONE.

Edit @XDanDan612 I saw that..
…Are my reactions that funny?
IS THAT WHY EVERYONE HERE TROLLS ME?
Dude.

Wish I knew where my copy of Nintendogs was.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Gonna hang around for a bit til 10 then I'll be back at 10:30. Gonna try to get back into Melee. When I return later... it shall be time for Brawl :'D

Edit:
I definitely saw you once by myself a few weeks ago. I only realized the second I dropped the group since I was looking for Wis and Twi at the time. lol

EDIT: Just found a RED MARF in this group just now. :troll:
Dude.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Gonna hang around for a bit til 10 then I'll be back at 10:30. Gonna try to get back into Melee. When I return later... it shall be time for Brawl :'D
Alright! Sounds like a plan.

EDIT: I wasn't gonna originally, but I had to "like" your post after your edit, heh.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
…Are my reactions that funny?
IS THAT WHY EVERYONE HERE TROLLS ME?
Dude.

Wish I knew where my copy of Nintendogs was.
They really are. Some of your reactions, like that 'sinks to knees' one earlier, make me go AW and just start laughing.
Nintendogs is so much fun.

DFGJDLHJHEGJKJHK NOW THEY'RE BOTH SINGING WHEN I PLAY THE NINTENDOGS RECORD
I JUST
OVERLOAD OF CUTE
I CAN'T
FGNjfjnJGNJSKNGFjhfgsnkjgrlre..

THEY'RE TAKING TURNS.
I REPEAT.
THEY ARE
TAKING

TURNS.

brb.. dying of cute and love for these dogs.....

D

Deleted member

Alright! Sounds like a plan.

EDIT: I wasn't gonna originally, but I had to "like" your post after your edit, heh.
Dude, I just ran into a neutral Link and I used Sing three times and he beat me up for it. :crying:

kaazers

Smash Master
They really are. Some of your reactions, like that 'sinks to knees' one earlier, make me go AW and just start laughing.
Nintendogs is so much fun.
DFGJDLHJHEGJKJHK NOW THEY'RE BOTH SINGING WHEN I PLAY THE NINTENDOGS RECORD
I JUST
OVERLOAD OF CUTE
I CAN'T
FGNjfjnJGNJSKNGFjhfgsnkjgrlre..

THEY'RE TAKING TURNS.
I REPEAT.
THEY ARE
TAKING

TURNS.

brb.. dying of cute and love for these dogs.....
Screw it. I'm looking for my copy of Nintendogs today, lol.
I see how it is.
You always do. :awesome:

EDIT:
Dude, I just ran into a neutral Link and I used Sing three times and he beat me up for it. :crying:
And I ran into a Blue Jiggs who used Sing on me three times as Link but they turned into a CPU. I think we DC'd from each other somehow while still staying in the group...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

I need to find friends near me with Nintendogs so we can use bark mode to get cool stuff... I need to connect with a friend who has a Shiba Inu so I can get one in my kennel! D:
Unlocking stuff with trainer points is balls.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811

EDIT:
And I ran into a Blue Jiggs who used Sing on me three times as Link but they turned into a CPU. I think we DC'd from each other somehow while still staying in the group...
Mmmhm.

D

Deleted member

EDIT:
Soo, we were In a group and I didn't notice?....What. The. ****. *flips over table*

kaazers

Smash Master
I need to find friends near me with Nintendogs so we can use bark mode to get cool stuff... I need to connect with a friend who has a Shiba Inu so I can get one in my kennel! D:
Unlocking stuff with trainer points is balls.
My sis and I both played Nintendogs a few years ago but I don't remember using bark mode. Welp. Missed my chance there.
Yup.
Soo, we were In a group and I didn't notice?....What. The. ****. *flips over table*
I think that from your side the Neutral Link you ran into just now was me, but I turned into a CPU… and from my side the Puff I ran into was you but you also turned into a CPU. I think this cause you and I are posting about it at the same time. So confusing…

In any case, I'm taking a breather now and getting off of Basic. Been at it for a while now. At least we had a few rounds together earlier, right?

EDIT: HAHA. Metalbro.
I totally know why you're coughing.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
EDIT:
Well that's a new one. Mid-match pseudo-DCs. Basic, you've gone a new low.
*cough*

Oh, Metal, when did you want to do that hacking thing? And did you want to use a chat engine instead of SB since it's faster?

D

Deleted member

My sis and I both played Nintendogs a few years ago but I don't remember using bark mode. Welp. Missed my chance there.

Yup.

I think that from your side the Neutral Link you ran into just now was me, but I turned into a CPU… and from my side the Puff I ran into was you but you also turned into a CPU. I think this cause you and I are posting about it at the same time. So confusing…

In any case, I'm taking a breather now and getting off of Basic. Been at it for a while now. At least we had a few rounds together earlier, right?

EDIT: HAHA. Metalbro.
I totally know why you're coughing.
Meh, I think im going off too, I wanna practice in Melee, just got it mailed in a few days ago :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well that's a new one. Mid-match pseudo-DCs. Basic, you've gone a new low.

Oh, Metal, when did you want to do that hacking thing? And did you want to use a chat engine instead of SB since it's faster?
Yeah I'm ready, I have a back up skype.

Or we could just use SB private messaging?

Last edited:
Top Bottom