• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it was, hahaha. Too bad you got DC'd. At least I'd taken you to every escapable hacked stage by then anyway… except for Practice stage, maybe. With some luck maybe we'll find each other again tonight! Troll some more, you know?

It feels like one of those days where you just sit inside the house and do nothing but play video games. I will act accordingly.
Better get to that car, Twi. :awesome:

EDIT: Awesome face… get out of there…
EDIT2: Ah. He's awesome anyway. He can stay. I'll wean off of him eventually.
Im so up for another round of trolling ^-^ #TrollingBuddies4Life c: Though I may not be able to stay up late for the next two weeks because my school Is starting the ISATs :p

Last edited by a moderator:

kaazers

Smash Master
Im so up for another round of trolling ^-^ #TrollingBuddies4Life c: Though I may not be able to stay up late for the next two weeks because my school Is starting the ISATs :p
That's fine. I planned on getting on a bit earlier today anyway. I'll be seeing you later then! Bring your trolling shoes, yo.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It feels like one of those days where you just sit inside the house and do nothing but play video games. I will act accordingly.
Better get to that car, Twi. :awesome:

EDIT: Awesome face… get out of there…
EDIT2: Ah. He's awesome anyway. He can stay. I'll wean off of him eventually.
I'm gonna start playing white today, been waiting for the right moment. Nuzlocke heartbreak, here I come. :'D

Dat awesome face. He and I need to take a break, it was.. just getting too serious between us.

I'm sorry, awesome face, it's better this way.

wonder how cold it is outside.

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm gonna start playing white today, been waiting for the right moment. Nuzlocke heartbreak, here I come. :'D

Dat awesome face. He and I need to take a break, it was.. just getting too serious between us.

I'm sorry, awesome face, it's better this way.

wonder how cold it is outside.

FIVE.

REALLY, TWI?

D

Deleted member

That's fine. I planned on getting on a bit earlier today anyway. I'll be seeing you later then! Bring your trolling shoes, yo.
Lol I wonder who we're gonna be messing with today >:] Im gonna troll so hard with Jiggs (im gonna be gone at 5 cause im going to the dentist :p) and btw, you're no match for Twi, Kaaz. Cx

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lol I wonder who we're gonna be messing with today >:] Im gonna troll so hard with Jiggs (im gonna be gone at 5 cause im going to the dentist :p) and btw, you're no match for Twi, Kaaz. Cx
Like'd.

kaazers

Smash Master
LOL OKAY OKAY I'LL LAY OFF..

I've proved my point.
...Anyone lesser would feel crushed. You're talking to someone who has missed the k 9 times. I'm stronger than that!
I'm taking you downnnn.

9…times….damn.

NO.
I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE.

Watch me defeat her.
I'm doing six.

SIX.

(Going at 5? Is that in an hour for you? It's already 5 over here.)

Your Puff trolling is funny, hahah.

D

Deleted member

...Anyone lesser would feel crushed. You're talking to someone who has missed the k 9 times. I'm stronger than that!
I'm taking you downnnn.

9…times….damn.

NO.
I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE.

Watch me defeat her.
I'm doing six.

SIX.

(Going at 5? Is that in an hour for you? It's already 5 over here.)

Your Puff trolling is funny, hahah.
I'll probably return around 5:30-6:00 :p and yes it's an hour :p And Jiggs may become my second main :o

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*sits down with Sprite on the table* I hate Mondays.
<_<

Then again, who doesn't?

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I
Only
Spelt
It
Wrong
One
Time :glare:

Challenge accepted.

I would get the meme for it but unfortunately I'm on my tablet.
I only needed to see it one time --- :awesome:

gdi twi
She got me on the awesome face and you got me on the troll face.
Now I can't live without them, haha.

Okay! Got some things to do, but I'll be back soon enough. I'm taking both you and Twi on in post related things so much spamming needs to be accomplished tonight.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I only needed to see it one time --- :awesome:

gdi twi
She got me on the awesome face and you got me on the troll face.
Now I can't live without them, haha.

Okay! Got some things to do, but I'll be back soon enough. I'm taking both you and Twi on in post related things so much spamming needs to be accomplished tonight.
Go suck a brick.

:troll:

We ain't never reaching 10k tonight.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
45 minutes of brushing snow off my car later..
I'm taking you downnnn.

9…times….damn.

NO.
I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE.

Watch me defeat her.
I'm doing six.

SIX.
Is that what you think? I was gonna sit back and let others take some pages, but now I think I'll keep claiming them for myself. So long as you don't get them, I don't mind.. but it's on. :evil:
The awesome face shall serve as my loyal distraction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, my dentist appointment ended pretty early :o I might go on BB in the next hour or so. :p

kaazers

Smash Master
45 minutes of brushing snow off my car later..

Is that what you think? I was gonna sit back and let others take some pages, but now I think I'll keep claiming them for myself. So long as you don't get them, I don't mind.. but it's on. :evil:
The awesome face shall serve as my loyal distraction.
I let my guard down yesterday since I couldn't brain and all, but I got adequate sleep today so I have much more energy! I'm a force to be reckoned with. Hurr hurr.

It's on like Donkey Kong.

EDIT:
Well, my dentist appointment ended pretty early :o I might go on BB in the next hour or so. :p
That reminds me… I'm getting on now. Just so you guys know.

EDIT2: I'm on as Neutral Link, Green Ike and Green Snake.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I let my guard down yesterday since I couldn't brain and all, but I got adequate sleep today so I have much more energy! I'm a force to be reckoned with. Hurr hurr.

EDIT:
That reminds me… I'm getting on now. Just so you guys know.

EDIT2: I'm on as Neutral Link, Green Ike and Green Snake.
I'll be either a blue Jiggs or Red Peach (but mostly jiggs) i'll Sing three times c:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Oh we'll see about that....

kaazers

Smash Master
Im just chilling here with Sandbag, she sure is lots of fun ._.
I know. Same here. The problem is the sandbag just lies there ---

Oh wait. Never mind. But yeah, been mostly with the sandbag myself.

EDIT: Haha. First group had a Blue Marf, second had a Green Peach and third had a White Lucario. Now if only I could run into a few Red Marfs :troll:

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'ma be on Basic around 10:30 later. Just gonna chill on MKWii for awhile while wifi's still here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know. Same here. The problem is the sandbag just lies there ---

Oh wait. Never mind. But yeah, been mostly with the sandbag myself.

EDIT: Haha. First group had a Blue Marf, second had a Green Peach and third had a White Lucario. Now if only I could run into a few Red Marfs :troll:
Hey Kaaz, are you with a blue ZSS and Pink Diddy Kong?! There's a neutral Link here! :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom