• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll never hand her over. You're not getting your hands on my daughter.
...And the relationships in this thread just got more confusing.
If that's even possible.

In any case, I'll get your approval and she will be mine.
Would you like some hawt yaoiz tomorrow, Wis?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
...And the relationships in this thread just got more confusing.
If that's even possible.

In any case, I'll get your approval and she will be mine.
Would you like some hawt yaoiz tomorrow, Wis?
Oh, it's possible, hurr hurr.

I don't know... her FATHER might not approve.
Yes, please....

Well this Pit's gonna sleep on a cloud now. Night, family.

u_u ...zzzZZ
Night!

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, so I almost woke up everyone here laughing while reading this thread. :rotfl:

10/10

If anyone gets mad at me, I'm blaming you guys.

Anyways, gnite!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Night, AP.

Her father? The one always trying to get some of this?
/flaunts
Please.
:awesome:
Yeah.... no. He doesn't want you. He wants meh. Z WANTS ALLLLLA DIS, K?

Okay, so I almost woke up everyone here laughing while reading this thread. :rotfl:

10/10

If anyone gets mad at me, I'm blaming you guys.

Anyways, gnite!
Night, Peanut!

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Night, Baby Peanut!

Does this mean no hawt yaoiz ever?
Oh my.
This is more confusing than that time Pichi became Pika's mom and dad. Well, I'm her mom and Z's the dad now, so... yeah... you're not touching our daughter.

kaazers

Smash Master
This is more confusing than that time Pichi became Pika's mom and dad. Well, I'm her mom and Z's the dad now, so... yeah... you're not touching our daughter.
Wasn't Z our dad before all this? And then Hype, too, for a while?
Wow.

I'm still gonna get Pika.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Wasn't Z our dad before all this? And then Hype, too, for a while?
Wow.

I'm still gonna get Pika.
I don't remember him being the dad, but whatever floats your boat. Point is, I'm the mom, he's the dad, Pika's our daughter, and you're the random pedo.

kaazers

Smash Master
I don't remember him being the dad, but whatever floats your boat. Point is, I'm the mom, he's the dad, Pika's our daughter, and you're the random pedo.
I do! I remember it. Z, dat dog.

…I'm no pedo. Ew. Fine. Dropping Pika.
I'll give her my number later.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I do! I remember it. Z, dat dog.

When did this.... I dunno.

Yes, you are, OLD MAN. Don't touch my daughter. Z will have some words with you later.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
@ TickledPeachy TickledPeachy In case your online, would you happen to be on BB? There's this red Peach that looks suspiciously like you... lobby has a Red Pit too.
Haven't been on Basic Brawl at all this week. Attempted once but kept getting d/c'd.What does this red Peach do? Cause there's this blue Peach that's been iffy with her colors that does the same stuff I do.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I do! I remember it. Z, dat doge.

Afternoon guys, i'll be multitasking but i'll be around.

Anyway kaaz your not touching our daughter, you pedo... you keep this up and you'll have to answer to me. *cracks knuckles* we do not approve of you seeing our daughter so much, would you please kindly step off, thanks. go to twili

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hai amigos c: Soo, I came back and found out that Kaaz is a pedo.....I am never gonna look at him the same way again....O.o

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hai amigos c: Soo, I came back and found out that Kaaz is a pedo.....I am never gonna look at him the same way again....O.o
*patpat* And I'm just an angel. D: But let's admit we all have our own naughty thoughts, like the special hugs I like seeing when I ship Pit with some ladies. :p

D

Deleted member

*patpat* And I'm just an angel. D: But let's admit we all have our own naughty thoughts, like the special hugs I like seeing when I ship Pit with some ladies. :p
I don't have naughty thoughts. Cx And those lady hugs really excite Pit, don't they? x)

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
The sun.
I can see it. No clouds in the sky whatsoever here in Washington, which is usually something that doesn't happen, especially in winter...

Anywho... what's goin' on in this neck of the woods?

D

Deleted member

The sun.
I can see it. No clouds in the sky whatsoever here in Washington, which is usually something that doesn't happen, especially in winter...

Anywho... what's goin' on in this neck of the woods?
...Kaaz-Kaaz is a pedo....Just puttin that out there. Cx

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Discovered some weird noise coming from my car while driving around the Walmart parking lot today.. this'd better not be something that'll put me out several hundred dollars again. I just paid $135 for tag renewal and already owe my parents about $800 more for repairs.

Anyways, I'll be home in about three hours. Did I mention how much I love Nintendogs?

link2702

Smash Champion
Discovered some weird noise coming from my car while driving around the Walmart parking lot today.. this'd better not be something that'll put me out several hundred dollars again. I just paid $135 for tag renewal and already owe my parents about $800 more for repairs.

Anyways, I'll be home in about three hours. Did I mention how much I love Nintendogs?
explain the noise?
front wheel or rear wheel drive?

D

Deleted member

You like Nintendogs? Pfft. Cx
I love it too :D

Top Bottom