• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

@MOI-ARI @silverlining Guys, I don't think I can play anymore ._. I getting really dizzy right now. Dx Im sorry ._.
Edit: Holy ****, I posted this in the wrong thread O.O

Last edited by a moderator:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Hmm... I don't. I used to a long time ago, but now I play 1v1's with Hyper. But I think I'll start basic brawling soon.
Mmh... I see. Well, I hope you do, it'd be nice to see more decent Peaches in basic brawl other than myself and Dan before Wi-fi is terminated. And like Rich, I'd love to verse you soon, too, if that's alright.

Last edited:

Rukia

Enamored
Mmh... I see. Well, I hope you do, it'd be nice to see more decent Peaches in basic brawl other than myself and Dan before Wi-fi is terminated. And like Rich, I'd love to verse you soon, too, if that's alright.
Of course. I also use Pit and Marth. Zelda and Toon Link are my secondaries.

Maybe sometime tonight I'll Basic Brawl.

What color peach? I'll keep a lookout for you if you start going on BB.
I use the Daisy skin.

D

Deleted member

Meh, my dizzyness is going down a bit :| I maybe getting on BB in 10 minutes as a Red Peach/Yellow Yoshi if I feel well :p

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm going on BB, lets hope I actually find one of you guys this time. Will be Red DK, I'll blink my shield if I find anyone cool.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Of course. I also use Pit and Marth. Zelda and Toon Link are my secondaries.

Maybe sometime tonight I'll Basic Brawl.
Ah, that sounds great. I use Zelda and Marth as secondaries, though lately they've been really neglected. What times work for you? Rarely ever do I play during the day, but if that happens to be your regular time, I'm sure I can try to figure something out.

I'll be on the look out for you tonight as well, probably won't be hard to get into a group with you (or you and Path) since we're all on the west coast.

Rukia

Enamored
Ah, that sounds great. I use Zelda and Marth as secondaries, though lately they've been really neglected. What times work for you? Rarely ever do I play during the day, but if that happens to be your regular time, I'm sure I can try to figure something out.

I'll be on the look out for you tonight as well, probably won't be hard to get into a group with you (or you and Path) since we're all on the west coast.
I'm from the West Coast too, California. Weekdays, I can play any time after 3 PM as long as I'm not busy. Weekends, any time as well. Just hit me up whenever and I'll let you know if I'm available.

I'll probably Basic after I play Richard or something. Playing him is my first priority since he wants to.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I'll be on later tonight, most likely. Black Marth/ Dark Link.
I'll footstool you and side-taunt repeatedly if I think I've found you. Red/blue Peach as usual.

I'm from the West Coast too, California. Weekdays, I can play any time after 3 PM as long as I'm not busy. Weekends, any time as well. Just hit me up whenever and I'll let you know if I'm available.

I'll probably Basic after I play Richard or something. Playing him is my first priority since he wants to.
Alright. I'll be sure to try and get to you with that whenever I'm free.

Okay. We'll be watching out for your Daisy/Peach like hawks. I'll also add your FC as soon as I get on tonight, if that's fine.

Rukia

Enamored
I'll footstool you and side-taunt repeatedly if I think I've found you. Red/blue Peach as usual.

Alright. I'll be sure to try and get to you with that whenever I'm free.

Okay. We'll be watching out for your Daisy/Peach like hawks. I'll also add your FC as soon as I get on tonight, if that's fine.
Sounds good. Let me know when you want to add and I'll get my FC ready for you.

Gotta finish up some homework.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Dear god I'm shaking so much. It doesn't matter what it's for, getting pulled over is fracking terrifying, guys. Apparently my tag lights are out, but I'm a good girl so I didn't get into any trouble. No drinking whatsoever, got the hint right away.. god those lights sdjndkfbfk. Gave me a pamphlet and order of repair, no fine no trouble, and bid me a good night and safe drive. I think.. yeah I'm just gonna get gas and go home now before I pass out.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Dear god I'm shaking so much. It doesn't matter what it's for, getting pulled over is fracking terrifying, guys. Apparently my tag lights are out, but I'm a good girl so I didn't get into any trouble. No drinking whatsoever, got the hint right away.. god those lights sdjndkfbfk. Gave me a pamphlet and order of repair, no fine no trouble, and bid me a good night and safe drive. I think.. yeah I'm just gonna get gas and go home now before I pass out.
D:

I'm glad everything's okay though...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Home now, still shaken up. I saw those lights suddenly come on behind me and it was instant anxiety attack. I thought I was gonna puke while I was waiting for him to analyze my license or something. My god I don't want anything like that to happen ever again, I'M A GOOD GIRL I SWEAR ON IT I SWEAR. *cries in a corner*

D

Deleted member

Home now, still shaken up. I saw those lights suddenly come on behind me and it was instant anxiety attack. I thought I was gonna puke while I was waiting for him to analyze my license or something. My god I don't want anything like that to happen ever again, I'M A GOOD GIRL I SWEAR ON IT I SWEAR. *cries in a corner*
Aww, don't worry c: *hugs* Im glad you're okay c:

Player -0

Smash Hero
"You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone~"

Rukia

Enamored
Done with homework.

@ Richard 89 Richard 89 If you're there we can Brawl now if you'd like. Hopefully, I'm not too late. Otherwise we can tomorrow.

Edit: I'll Basic in the meantime.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Vote time! Spaghetti-O's or Ravioli to cook? D:

EDIT: I think I'll go with Ravioli. Sorry. D:

Last edited:
Top Bottom